What you will do?
HERE is seeking an experienced sales person to work as an Account Executive within the HERE Automotive Sales Team with a passion for direct sales. The Account Executive position, based in Bangkok Thailand, will provide essential support, coordination and management of Automotive Sales Accounts and related revenue-generating channel development programs. This role will focus on growing HERE Map Content and HERE Auto Cloud Services revenue across the automotive market in the South East Asia region. The Account Executive we are seeking will need to have good experience in hitting sales targets, enjoy creating relationships, be able to drive the creation of new sales, and be a confident self-starter. The Account Executives role is demanding but enormously rewarding where you can really make a positive difference for our Customers, our Partners and our Company. The Account Executive will work with evolving and leading-edge technologies, engage with people at many of the world's greatest national and multinational companies, and collaborate with the world's leading team of global digital mapping specialists.
- The Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue from new and existing Automotive customers (including automotive manufacturers/importers, navigation system vendors and navigation software providers), to achieve / exceed quota targets.
- The Account Executive is responsible for leading efforts to establish, develop, and expand HERE market share within named accounts through the development and execution of specific account plans.
- The Account Executive must drive execution of local account activities to ensure that sales targets for the accounts are achieved.
- The Account Executive is responsible for driving maximum adoption of HERE offerings and identifying product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the key decision makers. Establish a - trusted advisor - status with top-level executives/decision makers.
- The Account Executive is responsible for educating target accounts on HERE products and services, and conduct account planning to ensure maximum HERE penetration and positioning for strategic growth opportunities.
- The Account Executive must be effective in anticipating customer needs and expectations, managing day-to-day business, validating and communicating customer requirements effectively back to HERE stakeholders.
- The Account Executive must actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Based on a solid customer understanding, the Account Executive will design and offer solutions that provide value to the customer and HERE and thus influence sell-in and sell-through to grow the HERE business.
- The Account Executive is responsible for proactively tracking and assessing their performance against targets and in identifying, qualifying and developing new business opportunities.
- The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day running of their accounts, monthly forecasting, issue resolution, response to customer requirements, provision of feedback on organisational/product performance, and ensure timely and effective weekly and other reporting tasks as required.
- The Account Executive must be capable of developing strong internal networks, creating dialogue with people at different levels and sharing information with colleagues across the HERE organisation.
- The Account Executive will work with the Product Management groups to identify and execute opportunities to maximize sales of HERE products and services across all categories of HERE products.
- The Account Executive will become a subject matter expert in map/content update programs to steer and drive channel marketing efforts across key customers and ensure effective execution and deployment of channels sales programs.
- The Account Executive will manage the planning, preparation, organization and execution of internal and external customer meetings.
- The Account Executive will manage the administration of new and existing customer pricing requests and programs, and manage customer license agreements and associated documentation.
- The Account Executive will coordinate activities as necessary with the local SEA team, global Account Executives, product management, channel marketing, channel services, legal, pricing, technical customer support, etc.
- The Account Executive will monitor all market and competitive activity and use this intelligence to ensure that HERE is offering its partners and customers the best possible value and service.