We’re looking for a highly engaged HR Manager / HR Business Partner who will be responsible for the support and execution of the HERE Automotive Business Group global people agenda, end-to-end HR leadership of all HR activities within the region and is the primary point of contact for subunit(s) leadership team & regionally based mid to senior level leaders providing expertise and guidance in the areas of organizational performance and performance management, culture and change management, strategic coaching, competence and capability analysis and how that translates into talent assessment and development, succession planning, employee & labor relations, employee engagement and support of organizational design and workforce planning.
You will be reporting into the HR Director for Automotive (based in Europe) and work side by side with our US based Generalist to succeed on our team goals.
- Partner with business leaders to drive business results by defining the necessary people actions to successfully execute the business strategy. This includes resourcing planning/hiring plans, and defining the necessary competence requirements and organizational capabilities to increase success.
- Being accountable (supported by an HR Generalist) for all end-to-end HR support (excluding HR operations/ administrative) for subunit employees/ managers based within the region, including but not limited to employee relations, employee grievances, performance management, support of organizational planning & implementation, implementation of annual HR programs, manager training & local legislative compliance
- Assess organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives
- Assess organizational health & drive activities to improve morale and engagement across the defined region
- Serve as a trusted advisor to sub units leadership teams and other key leaders for subunit on key organizational and management issues
- Plan and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights
- Support organization design activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes that create speed and efficiency and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Support and implement change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Coach business leaders on leadership behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Develop partnerships with HR functional teams (e.g., Total Rewards, L&D, Talent Acquisition) and other staff groups (e.g., Finance, Communications) to deliver integrated solutions to HR-related needs