The Account Manager is an individual contributor and is responsible for achieving sales and/or profitability objectives with TOYOTA in Americas as well as DENSO and AISIN AW in North America. The Account Manager will be part of a highly collaborative cross functional team and therefore, required to develop and lead various internal and external, cross functional projects to successful completion.
This position requires someone with a "can do" attitude who is willing to accept tasks and responsibilities that may fall outside a traditional "salesperson" role to ensure the ongoing success of the TOYOTA Global Account Sales Team.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to: prospecting content, cloud and HAD opportunities in all parts of the business at TOYOTA, developing proposals / Term Sheets, and supporting the contract process.
This person will consistently demonstrate advanced sales, marketing/ market research, analytical and business skills.
- Achieve assigned sales targets for the growth of company.
- Drive the revenue of the program by monitoring and optimizing revenue from assigned business.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the assigned market and accounts.
- Lead local specific project and align with local & global team for the assigned customers.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Develop innovative proposal and delivering strategic sales presentation.
- Strengthen relationship as a trusted advisor for the various stake holders of existing and potential customers across multiple levels of organization and external parties in assigned business segment.
- Work with key customer to identify future product requirements for LBS solutions and services and communicate the requirements to product and operational team within organization.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Execute targeted customer training and workshop.
- Coordinate and support the efforts of regional sales team of account executives for TOYOTA and their system vendors