Using cloud infrastructure, we are delivering mobile applications and services that help people to solve daily challenges and to make their lives more rewarding. It is our goal to help people live delightful, safer, more fruitful, and more sustainable lives while respecting their privacy by providing the right map, and the right experience, for every moment. And through our new automotive consortium ownership, we are defining how we can influence the digital and real, physical world we live in to support next-generation autonomous driving experiences using advanced analytics.
HERE is a global organization with locations in over 150 countries and over 6,500 talented team members at the absolute center of the disruptive forces facing the world today. With epic changes in Mobility, Computing platforms, and Consumer Expectations, the world's leading companies are becoming increasingly data-driven.
The product development team in Seattle is expanding to help realize this vision, and searching for engineers at all levels with expertise building large scale distributed systems. We are looking for candidates that are entrepreneurial, have a strong sense of ownership, and are highly motivated with their own opinions who want to shape product and implement pioneering technology that matters to consumers.
- Manage and lead a SCRUM team of engineers.
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to design, implement, test and continually improve low latency and highly scalable web applications and services running on AWS.
- Mentor and assist other engineers in or out of your areas of ownership and expertise.
- Be a technical lead for key complex systems or services, working closely with other engineers and testers to deliver high quality software on time.
- Investigate, evaluate, and present new technologies for use with web applications / services.
- Develop products using agile methods and tools.
- Develop commercial grade software that is user friendly and suitable for global audience.
- Support production issues both directly and indirectly with customers.
- Lead design reviews, code reviews of your work and the work of your peer engineers.
- Lead or participate in architecture and design efforts across multiple teams.
- Work closely with other engineers and testers to deliver high quality software on time.