HERE is a leader in navigation, mapping and location experiences. We combine highly accurate and fresh maps with cloud technology to enable rich, real-time location experiences in a broad range of connected devices – from smartphones and tablets to wearables and vehicles. Built on 30 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, HERE offerings are present in more than 200 countries. To learn more about HERE, including our work in the areas of connected and autonomous driving, visit http://360.here.com or http://here.com
HERE enables people, enterprises, and cities around the world to harness the power of location and to create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. We transform information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure, and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live, and interact with one another.
As part of a global pre-sales team, the Regional Pre-Sales Senior manager role is a pivotal component of the Enterprise sales and customer engagement success. With deep expertise of markets and customer needs in your respective region, you will be responsible for supporting the regional sales teams and assisting execution of sales plans to achieve regional revenue targets.
You will bridge the gap between customer challenges and the potential location enabled solutions leveraging the large portfolio of HERE offerings, technical assets and the Open Location Platform. You will lead a team of Pre-Sales professionals in your region with the main responsibilities of:
1. Supporting Territory, Channels and Account Sales Plans Definition and Execution
· Understand local market and customer requirements, be an expert of your region(s) key relevant players, partners and dynamics.
· Define with sales counterparts the lead generation (pipeline build) needs for the region and work with global teams to maximise campaigns results. Ensure lead generation targets are achieved for the region and work with sales to ensure data integrity around lead processing.
· Plan and prioritise tradeshows and events relevant for the region to ensure sales goals of new business generation and key accounts development. Work with the global Customer & Market Development team to secure funding and support from marketing and smooth execution of event plans/KPIs tracking.
· For Key Accounts, support sales account planning processes to maximise value extraction and achieve revenue targets. Working with the Account Executives to develop clear prospecting strategy and assessment methodology (White Space Hunting).
· Research and report on organizations and individuals in key target sectors to identify new opportunities and potentially new markets which are aligned with the HERE strategy and products and services offerings
· Support Account Executives by providing potential revenue estimation to justify the development of new features in our products and services.
2. Providing Pre-sales Expertise and Support to Sales Teams
· Capture and understand HERE value propositions as they align with local priorities and support its articulation in the sales engagement process.
· Help to develop opportunities through engagement with prospects and lead generation activities such as attending and speaking at industry events; through professional social media and personal network of contacts.
· Lead and guide the development of specific presentations for customer meetings, conference presentations.
· Manage RFx responses and customer proposals: coordinate and manage the process, ensure inputs are gathered from all relevant teams, produce responses within time and expectations.
· Ensure sales team alignment and understanding of sales processes including licensing, approvals and agreement execution.
· Participate actively as a thought leader in relevant industry events when possible within the territory – contributing presentations, articles and features.
o Quotes (Price Requests): collaborate with global pricing teams and Licensing and Business Operations (LBO) when necessary to shape deals and obtain pricing approval fast;
o Contracts: collaborate with legal to obtain approval for specific terms and conditions required to win important opportunities;
o Support: work with Global Support team (TCS) to address customer issues and resolution;
o Communications: work closely with corporate communications to provide regional input into above the line media such as Press Releases and Blog articles.
o Product: gather and provide competitive information from sales teams to product management/product marketing teams
o Sales Readiness: work with Corporate training providing feedback on sales readiness needs for your region.
· Manage a team of Pre-Sales professionals who will provide primary support to account executives to remove blockages in processes, speed up sales cycle or improve customer engagement. These may include: