HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
We are seeking a Sr Technical Program Manager to join the team building a high performance IOT sensor fusion and query platform that includes real-time ingestion, analysis, and query of dynamic geospatial data from drones, autonomous vehicles, mobile devices, and many other sensor sources. We are looking for highly motivated candidates to work closely with other exceptional engineers to deliver the world’s most advanced spatiotemporal platform. You will be part of an advanced engineering team within the CTO organization tasked with delivering breakthrough and disruptive innovation powering HERE’s future business.
In this role, you will drive strategic and release planning for engineering projects, oversee and drive engineering development processes, manage ongoing engineering risks, communicate project plans, drive operational readiness and engineering production support process, manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Drive strategic and release planning for engineering projects
- Forward plan release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Oversee and drive engineering development processes, adhering to agile and DevOps methodologies
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Work with product management and development to create functional specifications
- Communicate key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Drive operational readiness and engineering production support process
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Collaborate with engineers and engineering managers to coordinate efforts and solve novel problems
- Mentor other TPMs and engineers in your areas of expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years as a software engineer in commercial software development environment
- At least 10 years experience as an engineering manager or a technical program manager
- Great communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.