HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location, we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
As the Data Research Analyst you will work with the Data team within the CTO office to help research, design, and implement strategic and critical data focused projects throughout the organization, provide information to key stakeholders, and ensure adherence with our operational processes Strategy. Data strategy is a holistic and multifaceted program that touches all aspects of the organization and requires a team of savvy networkers to recognize, organize, and solve a number of highly visible and valuable challenges within HERE. This job is not for the timid. It requires the types of people who are naturally curious, lateral in their thinking, and who can connect threads between groups separately focused on business, engineering, strategy, and research. The CTO is the “glue” that binds these groups, and as such we need people who think big, broad, and deep – and can connect the dots while on the run. If this sounds like fun then we encourage you to apply.
· Work collaboratively with the Data Strategy team to analyze areas of strategic data needs within the organization
· Create materials for disseminating data strategy oriented information including presentations, briefings, and guides
· Become an expert in HERE data systems, data processes, standards, etc. and evangelize to others and employ these principles in your work
· Present results to peers in professional presentations and brown bags
· Represent the CTO and the Data Strategy Team in cross organizational projects
· Develop tools and processes that help the organization comply with the data strategy
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.