HERE Technologies enables people, enterprises and cities around the world to harness the power of location and create innovative solutions that make our lives safer and more efficient. We transform information from devices, vehicles, infrastructure and other sources into real-time location services that play a key role in how we move, live and interact with one another.
Responsible for handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Provides complex administrative support to Executive Officers and Vice Presidents, handling highly confidential information. Must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
· Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
· Assist Executives with preparation of presentation materials for board of director meetings
· Makes high-level contacts of a sensitive nature internal/externally.
· Works on diverse problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
· Exercises judgment for obtaining solutions, while following generally defined policies and procedures.
· Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
· Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
· Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications on behalf of the Executives Officers and Vice President
· Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
· Assist in pipeline/forecast preparation and management
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
· Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed
· Work closely with the Executives to coordinate and launch hard copy or email campaigns to consultants, clients and potential clients
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.