What will you do as a Sr Resident TCS Engineer
The position has main focus to a major customer in the Munich area. The whole portfolio of HERE products and services are potentially supported, which is resulting in diversified day to day activities. While being the technical interface, managing technical requests and questions from and to the customer you can rely on a dedicated and technical very knowledgeable team with a great team spirit. The position includes collaboration with numerous internal teams in an international environment.
- Act as an advocate for HERE Products & Platform Services within the customer space.
- Responsible for post-sale support of HERE’s data products. Pro-actively identify new opportunities.
- Responsible for managing customer needs and expectations internally to ensure internal initiatives reflect customer business and technical requirements. Actively involve other departments to have them contributing to customer requirements.
- Manage relationships with customers in support of HERE Products including conflict resolutions, strategic alignment, customer expectations, negotiations and communication. Use the defined processes strictly and contribute actively. Make sure to check the impact for other customers as well.
- Manage conflict resolution and communication when customers and HERE have competing technical objectives. Take the lead if a number of OEMs or SVs are impacted on a specific topic.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customers’ map compilation and Web API issues.
- Develop and present standard and advanced training to customers, including development of proprietary training materials for support of new or existing HERE data products.
- Coordinate and provide training for fellow TCS Engineers as well as internal Sales support groups including development of proprietary training materials for support of new or existing company data products.
- Provides testing support for internal and external applications of HERE database. Organize testing efforts that cover more than one country.
- Ability to drive business decisions.