“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travellers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
Make HERE your destination. We’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist (m/f) who drives effectiveness and business impact in online and offline campaigns and channels, by researching internal and external data sources and providing actionable insights for planning, implementation and optimization. This is a key new role within HERE’s Marketing organization, collaborating with team leads and marketing managers directly, and reporting to the Director Marketing Activation, based in Berlin.
- Planning and controlling function for all marketing activities along the buyer journey based on operational and outcome KPIs
- Draft an annual KPI framework covering all Marketing Activation activities and supporting performnace oriented budget allocation
- Plan, allocate, manage, and forecast the department budget according to the marketing plan to make the most effective use of it per campaign and channel
- Align with the Finance and Business Planning & Operations (BPO) team on investment options, budget shifts, and forecasts
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of activities and development of optimization strategies to improve performance and impact
- Regular performance reporting and definition of mitigation actions
- Inform and advise marketing managers within Marketing Activation on performance optimization for campaigns and activities across channels
- Closely liaise with internal departments/stakeholders (e.g. BPO, Digital Marketing and Sales teams)
- Act as Marketing Activation’s main and close contact to BPO, Digital Marketing and Finance teams
- Create appealing, coherent and comprehensible data visualizations and presentations
- 6+ years of marketing work experience including performance marketing or marketing analytics
- Mastering the function of marketing KPIs and knowing how to define S.M.A.R.T. KPIs
- Having a ROI mindset to make sure marketing campaigns create a quantifiable effect to the business
- Experience in cross-channel marketing initiatives, as well as buyer journeys and B2B demand generation campaigns and programs
- Proven experience in working with complex KPI sets, also with regards to performance marketing
- Strong data analytics and insights capabilities
- Strong capability in acting in corporate matrix organizations across multiple locations and time zones
- Experience in working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, capability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently including flexibility in times of change
- Excellent data visualization and advanced PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills while having a team player mentality
- University or College degree required