HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform Company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location.
Our vision: To enable the Autonomous World for everyone https://www.here.com/en/company/about-here-technologies/about-us
Our core values https://www.here.com/en/careers/culture
To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
As a Quality Specialist , you will be responsible for providing support to production management team for quality monitoring, auditing and for quality process enhancements. You will work under the direct supervision of a Project Leader / Production Quality Manager and will be regularly mentored by experienced Specialist/Analyst/Leader.
Quality Specialist is a developing role for specific advanced skill-set / specialization, as needed for production operations, focused on gradually developing self-proficiency in the use of applicable specialized processes, proprietary tools (and / or customized/COTS tools) and applicable production management processes.
· Support data analysis of quality results from production and undertake trend analysis and root cause analysis
· Support implementation of corrective and preventive actions and monitor trends during implementation for effectiveness review
· Help capture ‘best practices’ / ‘lessons learnt’ and drive knowledge sharing for wider utilization
· Support development/enhancement of quality and related management initiatives for enhancing global production performance
· Utilize advanced problem identification tools and process improvement methodologies
· Support/Lead implementation of production management processes across teams and across departments
You must have
•Bachelor’s degree or Engineering Diploma (3 years college/polytechnic education)
• Work experience in Quality/Process Excellence of 2 to 5 years ( If you have a full-time Master's degree with 1-3 years work experiece in Quality , you may apply as well)
• Working knowledge of all/any one of statistical tool like MATLAB,Minitab, R
•Good knowledge of MS Office Applications with emphasis on PPT, Word, and Excel.
•Detail oriented and with good analytical and problem solving skills
•Good written and oral communication skills
•Ability to handle confidential information
You have added advantange if you have
•Training/Certification of quality systems, relevant quality methodologies, and/or project management processes