“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travellers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
Make HERE your destination. We’re just getting started.
We are seeking an experienced, data-driven marketer for our newly created Partner Marketing team. You will help developing and executing partner marketing plans with / for global partners of all types - from Strategic Alliances to Resellers - to successfully position and sell our joint solutions in the market by providing the necessary marketing support.
- Execution of a Partner Marketing Program, fully understanding the different needs of key HERE partner channels
- Working in close collaboration with internal Content Studio, manage the production and customization of collateral and online content to support partner and reseller sales activity, including - HERE Partner Portal, Partner toolkits, at-a-glance datasheets, brochures, pitch cards, competitive battle cards, eBooks, etc.
- Manage and align with key internal stakeholders – e.g. Sales, Partner Organization, Product Marketing, Digital CoE, Communications, Brand, Content Studio etc. - to ensure smooth planning and execution of targeted campaigns
- Coordination and alignment between HERE Partner and Marketing organization on key branding and messaging initiatives
- Manage vendors and budgets required to execute against partner marketing plan
- Manage and update established and regular communication tools such as e-mail newsletters, webinars and the HERE Partner Portal
- 3–5 years of relevant marketing experience in partner/channel marketing
- Co-funding (MDF) and channel incentive experience
- Project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
- Applied knowledge of the different types of marketing required to develop integrated marketing campaigns (digital, social, direct, account-based, etc.)
- Experienced and comfortable working in global organizations and fast paced, dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing agencies and budgets, specialist at writing creative briefs, developing scope of work and overseeing agency SOW and purchase orders
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work easily with all levels of the company
- Experience with Hubspot (or equivalent), Salesforce and content management systems would be a plus but are not a must-have
- Confident in writing English copy texts targeted towards a tech B2B audience