We are looking for experienced server-side developers to develop cutting-edge backend solutions to reach millions of mobile devices. In this role you will be a part of a dynamic, agile, high-achieving team, which is creating the most innovative location-based services for public transit customers around the globe.
• You will be especially active in the field of big data analytics, patterns recognition and involved in machine learning or AI activities.
• Depending on your qualifications and interest, you will also be closely involved in architectural definition, product specification and/or user interface specifications.
• Success will demand the ability to learn quickly, adapt and apply knowledge into practice while continuously improving our products and services and growing your skillset.
• Bachelor or Masters In Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical degree
• 4+ years of relevant professional experience
• Extensive knowledge of (routing) algorithms, data structures, and threads
• Hands-on experience with object-oriented software engineering
• Strong competence in Python and preferably Golang or Java
• Experience in XSLT/XSD/XML technologies
• A strong track record of developing and delivering high-quality client/server or distributed systems
• A passion for Linux-based server development, and for choosing the right language and technology for the problem at hand
• Excellent track record of previous work, including
• Ability to clearly communicate complex solutions with technical and non-technical colleagues
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
The strongest candidates will also have
• Experience using RPM-based deployment and virtualization environments
• A demonstrated interest in location-based services, navigation and/or consumer software
• Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Neural Networks is a great advantage