“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travellers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
More information: www.here.com
Manager Technical Pre-Sales:
- The role is part of the Technical Pre-Sales department within the Automotive Business Solution organization, which is part of the Automotive business vertical.
- This role provides support to the Sales & Business Development business vertical in the pre-sales phase through technical consultancy across HERE’s automotive product and service portfolio, and serves the Automotive product verticals as a source of customer and market demands.
- This role exhibits a high degree of competence in the following areas: a) cultivation of technical relationship with customers, b) effective value selling, c) understanding of customer organization structure, customer business and customer product strategy and corresponding challenges, d) understanding of market segments and trends and e) process optimization across regions.
- This role instills confidence in the SBD and AE Product Management organization with respect to understanding both the internal product needs to develop innovative and future proof products, and the sales needs for support in successfully selling to key customers and expanding HERE’s market share in the Automotive industry.
- The role provides a sound understanding of the full array of HERE’s offerings and product life cycle mainly within the Automotive industry, but also across related industries (e.g. IT, Telecom, IoT), in order to apply best business practice and experience within the organization to meet customer needs.
- The role applies knowledge in managing complex customer opportunities across multiple disciplines, including engineering, product management, production, suppliers, marketing and sales throughout the product value chain.
Core skills to this role are:
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders to advocate HERE’s business goals in front of customers.
- Strong selling and negotiation capabilities to achieve a preferred business scenario (e.g. win-win)
- Excellent communication and messaging, effective interpersonal and relationship building and networking (internally and externally) for appropriate interaction across all management levels.
- Skills allowing for autonomously gathering of customer needs, quick quick assessment of what portfolio options would match and creating a solution concept in very short time.