HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
HERE is looking for a Sr Account Executive to increase HERE valuation by closing new sales opportunities and developing prospect pipeline of funnel opportunities in the automotive space.
• Engages targeted new logo accounts to understand their needs and align them with HERE Products, Platforms, and Services.
• Leverages HERE commercial and technical pre-sales throughout the opportunity management life cycle to build value-driven proposals for new logo customers.
• Develops and implements account strategies that maximize value for prospects and HERE.
• Leads the pricing and customer contract negotiation processes.
• Maintains information including customer relationship management system and sales forecasts for HERE management.
• 6+ years of Business to Business sales experience.
• Consistent track record of new logo quota attainment and over-attainment of sales targets.
• Demonstrated ability to generate, advance, and close large $1.5M+complex software and/or services transactions involving multiple VP and above decision makers.
• Ability to execute a complex sales process, including commercial and technical pre-sales resources.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to make effective sales presentations and to answer questions regarding HERE’s services and products.
• Ability to work independently and manage time productively and effectively.
• Ability to leverage defined sales process and systems to maximize revenue and bookings
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.