Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
HERE is looking for an Industry Partner Manager to increase HERE valuation by closing new sales opportunities and developing prospect pipeline of funnel opportunities.
•Engages targeted new logo accounts to understand their needs and align them with HERE Products, Platforms, and Services.
• Leverages HERE commercial and technical pre-sales throughout the opportunity management life cycle to build value-driven proposals for new logo customers.
• Develops and implements account strategies that maximize value for prospects and HERE.
• Leads the pricing and customer contract negotiation processes.
• Maintains information including customer relationship management system and sales forecasts for HERE management.
• 6+ years of Business to Business sales experience.
• Consistent track record of new logo quota attainment and over-attainment of sales targets.
• Demonstrated ability to generate, advance, and close large $1.5M+complex software and/or services transactions involving multiple VP and above decision makers.
• Ability to execute a complex sales process, including commercial and technical pre-sales resources.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to make effective sales presentations and to answer questions regarding HERE’s services and products.
• Ability to work independently and manage time productively and effectively.
• Ability to leverage defined sales process and systems to maximize revenue and bookings
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.