Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world
The role of Senior Director, Business & Solutions Architecture – APAC is a key leadership position reporting to the General Manager of APAC region. This role will build and lead a strong team of Industry and Customer Solution Architects to support Sales in driving customer adoption of Here based solutions.
In the role you will define and manage solution architecture capabilities for the APAC (Asia-Pacific) market, lead market view and align needed solutions capabilities to internal teams, including product management & operations, and prioritize & orchestrate GTM (go-to-market) activities to drive solution adoption in market.
Your main responsibilities include:
1. Build and lead a team that includes deep industry segment solution expertise as well as expert customer solution architecture capabilities. Talent profile should enable consultative engagements with customers to understand their pain points and develop compelling solution options leveraging Here Products and Services. Provide leadership and guidance for team to achieve objectives.
2. Closely align with Global technical Services (GTS) and Global Solutions Engineering (GSE) to ensure seamless E2E (end to end) product, solution & technical engagement model with customers.
3. Align current and future portfolio roadmap capabilities to Customer teams. Strong customer engagement, industry messaging, ability to connect technical capabilities of HERE to Customer business priorities.
· Develop solution framework standards across industry teams
· Partner closely with product teams to prioritize solution capability roadmaps and how these will be executed across APAC
· Engage /lead with key customers to help prioritize key Customer targets across early-engagement opportunities.
· Virtually lead group of industry partner leads to develop and prioritize key partner solutions priorities and approach for APAC
· Business Architecture leadership, providing clear APAC point of view for portfolio needs, gaps and opportunities. Align organization on customer gaps and requirements to deliver capabilities.
4. Provide opportunity analysis
· Identify customer jobs to be done and solved as part of value-selling engagements with our sales and account teams (be the business consultant that understands customer business processes and maps them to technology solutions to optimize business outcomes)
· Clearly connect customer insights and observed pain points to relevant HERE products and technology assets
· Incorporate ecosystem and partner analysis in any solution architecting proposals
· Identify required project and technical steps to drive the opportunity
· Create optimal solution architectures and proposals that uniquely solves customer problems enabling Value Based Sales and Value Based Pricing
· Identify risks & mitigations in solution proposals
· Build initial business case model and proposals in support of proposed solutions
6. Team Collaboration
· Actively support the account teams with solution advice, presentations, and customer communications insuring the success of the sales process (e.g. VBS)
· Build a network and engage with Business Groups and relevant Function Group to keep the full overview of the HERE portfolio and Capabilities e.g. pricing, marketing, strategy, portfolio planning, research
To be successful in this role you possess the following skill sets and competencies
· 20+ years industry relevant experience
· A Bachelors Degree in computer science, computer Engineering, electronics or related fields
· Strong technical business development/solution architecture background
· Deep understanding of relevant technologies (platform, cloud, mobility…)
· Strong customer accumen and executive presence
· Strong matrix management and influence skills
· Ability to connect current/future technology transitions to customer requirements
· Influence role for partners in portfolio capabilities
· Ability to strongly ‘connect the dots’ of vision to execution