Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.
HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, businesses and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. To learn more aboutHERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit www.here.com
The position is responsible for building the best compoments of our HERE Partner Program (HPP) and acts as the primary interface to the regional Sales teams, the different Business Groups and Functional Groups to improve the overall operational excellence of the Partner Organization. The focus will be on improving our Partner Recruitment, Partner Development, Partner Enablement and Partner Experience capabilities and competencies. The position is expected to raise partner sales efficiency, partner sales productivity and process compliance within the Partner Organization by means of consulting with the different regional Sales teams, Business Groups & Functional Groups and implementing a best in class Partner Program.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Improve every component of the HERE Partner Program, related to Partner Recruitment, Partner Development, Partner Enablement and Partner Experience.
• Play a leading change agent role in the optimazation of HERE’s Partner Program
• Provide input HERE Partner Program plan and model, analyze and forecast metrics that drive operational excellence and help in making business decisions that create maximum value for the Sales organization.
• Develop and monitor metrics to measure the effectiveness of our HERE Partner Program and go-to-market effectiveness and suggest necessary changes.
• Own and run specific assigned excellence programs for the Partner Organization
• Collect, analyze and properly represent internal and external data to aid decision-making.
• Acts as the primary interface to the regional Sales teams, the different Business Groups and Functional Groups related to assigned components of the HERE Partner Program.
To be successful in this role most likely you will have the following:
• 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate sales operations & planning or management consulting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with a customer focused, professional demeanor
• Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills
• Ability to work with senior business partners in a fast-moving business. A passion for delivering results and building trust with senior leaders
• Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively (outside the box) and solve problems in ambiguous environments
• Deep understanding of the “Digital” opportunities leveraging technology- and business disruption in a transformative approach
• Experience from working, and successfully navigating cultural differences, in key regions around the world
• Experienced specialist in transforming (virtual) teams to new objectives and has an ability to work effectively at all levels and cross-functionally with proven communication skills
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications