Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
We are looking for an Executive / Team Assistant (m/f), based in Eindhoven, to provide administrative support to the Global Partner Organization and Industry Solutions Team . Your are a team player, who work with support functions (e.g. HR and Finance) to meet critical budget and delivering against the HR processes and special initiatives due dates and build strong relationships with other Assistants and cross-functional teams and globally to achieve common goals.
You will have a variety of tasks in this dynamic role, including the support of global sales team in lead generation, validation, identifying targets, prospects, new customers, prepare presentations to customers and internal departiments relative to product updates, technical upgrades, market information. You will also maintain, arrange and proactively prioritize the diaries, coordinate team events, travel arrangements and expenses submission.
• Implementing the site strategy in areas such as retention strategy, real estate strategy, and more, of course in close cooperation with and guided by Human Resources and Real Estate & Corporate Functions (RECF)
• Engaging with local stakeholders identified by the company, such as local government officials and tech communities
• Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
• Coordinate and handle correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely with managers to understand reporting/information into sales tools like SalesForce sharing needs to aid effective planning for the functions
To excel in this role, you gathered education as Secretary/Assistant or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a global / international environment.
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Fluency in English- both written and spoken
• You like to take initiative and have a getting things done attitude.
• You are used to work on many different organization levels including senior management.
• You know how to work with confidential information.
• You can organize, structure, prioritize and keep an eye on deadlines.
• Even when the going gets tough and under time pressure, you remain calm and open minded.
What we offer: