As a Sr Solutions Architect, you are both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, able to leverage HERE product, technology and data assets to architect solutions solving variety of problems in the market. You will articulate ecosystem architectures and trends and provide technical consulting as a trusted advisor.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Identify customer jobs to be done and solved as part of value-selling engagements with our sales and account teams (be the business consultant that understands customer business processes and maps them to technology solutions to optimize business outcomes)
· Clearly connect customer insights and observed pain points to relevant HERE products and technology assets
· Incorporate ecosystem and partner analysis in any solution architecting proposals
· Identify required project and technical steps to drive the opportunity
· Create optimal solution architectures and proposals that uniquely solves customer problems enabling Value Based Sales and Value Based Pricing
· Represent voice of customer back to HERE product & engineering teams, including customer & market requirements, competitive insights & inputs for business cases to justify investment decisions
· Engage with the customer to understand needs and expectations internally to ensure internal initiatives reflect customer business and technical requirements
· Actively support the account teams with solution advice, presentations, and customer communications insuring the success of the sales process (e.g. VBS)
· Deliver at least 1 white papers on technological macro dynamics a year
You are a strong fit for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies and work experience:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information or related fields
· 15 + years of successful experience in SW solutioning & consulting either in platform/cloud or professional services, sales or customer organizations.
· Experience in building business cases and using ROI modeling
· Understanding of contemporary and vastly used technology concepts such as SOAP, REST, GraphQL
· Working knowledge in disruptive technology concepts: AI, machine learning, Big Data & Analytics and Autonomous Driving
· Strong partner orientation – readily identifies and qualifies partner needs and opportunities
· Working knowledge of SW development principles (including CI/CD, DevOps; customer requirements)
· Proven track record in delivering large-scale solutions to market
· Ability to operate in highly distributed teams
· Strong skills in communication and messaging, relationship building and networking for appropriate interaction across all management levels.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.