In 1985, we began with the simple goal to digitize mapping and pioneer in-car navigation systems. Over the next three decades, as NAVTEQ and Nokia, we have built a legacy in mapping technology.
Today, we're creating living three-dimensional maps that grow upwards, breathing with layers of information and insights. Everything on the planet has a location. By harnessing the power of that location, the HERE Open Location Platform can help a driver to reach his or her destination safely, a city to better manage its infrastructure or a business to optimize its assets. Companies such as Amazon, Baidu, Microsoft and Samsung trust HERE Technologies to power their mobile and online location-based services, while automotive giants rely on our location cloud to deliver an enhanced, interconnected driving experience.
· Degree in GIS/Geography, Business, Science, Technology or related field preferred.
· 2 + years work experience.
· Local geographic knowledge/affinity/contextual understanding/cultural awareness.
· Well-developed knowledge of product specifications and proprietary tools.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel and Word
· Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and in local language in assigned territory.
· Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.