Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE
Business Development Responsibilities:
· OLP Portal - primary customer contact:
· RFQ Support:
· Marketplace technical operations responsibilities:
· First point of contact for OLP portal requests related to marketplace
· Qualifies the data provider and consumer requests, responds accordingly and involves additional HERE entities e.g.: marketplace business operations team if needed
· Providing first OLP marketplace overview (remote session usually) including marketplace capabilities for providers and consumers, business models and onboarding scenarios
· Assists the on-boarding of data providers / consumers and path to contract
· Facilitates the identification and documentation of technical gaps and customer requirements/issues, creates “Jobs to be Done” stories and documents the new requirements in Jira ready for Product Management to be taken over
· Helps the BD team in researching, mapping and describing OLP use cases across various vertical and horizontal markets in line with sales playbooks and HERE portfolio maps
You worked in the software development or Product management area and want to expand your skills and expertise in a more customer focussing role. You like to proove and validate new products in new markets. You like explaining to customer our product capabilities and benefits and finally convice customer on HERE products.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.