Drive the Sub Regional Operating Plan by supporting the Sub Regional Lead, in close coordination with the Regional Planning Team, provide budget planning, financial analysis & reporting, KPI development & cascade, and manage various special project and/or centralized operations for the Sub Region.
- Support annual budget planning; represent the Sub-Region in all Regional budget-planning forums (as appropriate).
- Serve as primary interface to Global Production Organization; represent holistic sub-regional priorities, forecast production capacity demand, manage sub-regional capacity allocations.
- Support the monthly LE & Forecasting process; support Regional planning team efforts re: reconciliation by maintaining a clear view of current headcount, headcount plans, OPEX plans, and changes to plan month over month.
- Support the Sub Regional lead with analytical support, localized dashboards/reporting as necessary, to drive sub-regional decisions (capacity allocations, relative priorities, etc.)
- Support the RMC goals and KRI/KPI cascade; align closely with the Regional Planning teams to ensure sub-regional goals, priorities, and results measurements are nested, and in-line with broader regional/global priorities.
- Possibly manage a planning & central operations team responsible for various centralized operations and/or special programs; between 1-5 direct reports - including goal setting, performance management, and personal development.
- Ensure single points-of-contact are assigned to represent the Sub-Region on all key global & sub-regional initiatives (as defined by the Global & Regional teams).
- Serve as the Sub-Regional Representative for various planning & support systems (processes, data, tools), as well as engineering needs (bottoms-up requirements) pass requirements through the relevant Regional Planning & Operations forums; participate in rationalization exercises to maintain a coherent view of what’s been pushed through the channels vs. put “on-hold”
- Project Management: Strong project management acumen, with full operational context. Able to manage key projects/initiatives in-line with PMBoK principles. Effectively identifies deliverables, organizes work, and drives/tracks to completion. Can effectively represent sub-region in key regional/global fora on key topics (based on project assignments).