As Sr. Quality Engineer will be responsible to support the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the HERE Quality Management System, and assure the development and implementation of a robust end-to-end Quality Planning and risk management process as part of Core Map Group PDLC (Product Development Life Cycle), which is part of HERE process framework.
You will provide leadership and be hands on to proactively identify and eliminate risk areas and quality issues associated with customer dissatisfaction, developing and delivering quality products, tools and services on time. You will facilitate root cause analyses (RCAs, FMEAs) as required ensuring desired results.
Your main responsibilities will revolve around the following two areas:
· Lead and assist with the execution of internal and external quality system audits , process audits, supplier audits based on ISO 9001:2015 and A-SPICE assessments, and potentially other standards, to maintain and expand Quality Management System, including new office certifications.
· Mentor and train other staff in Quality function of different sub-units on elements of the various ISO standards, and participate in Quality training program.
· Assist groups throughout the company with process creation, process improvement, process metrics, document management and other goals as defined as quality deliverables.
· Ensure enhanced customer satisfaction and increased process efficiency through quality improvements efforts
· Get actively engaged with the Operational team in the Core map group, alignment with HERE development teams and Agile working groups on ensuring Quality Assurance for projects, products, tools and services through the defined quality planning & risk assessment framework
· Work with Engineering and Operational teams to implement and track progress of Quality plans by identifying the gaps/improvements and facilitate to close the same.
· Mentor and coach Engineering and Operational teams on the use of quality processes, quality tools, metrics, etc.
· Conduct and apply a set of standardized tools including FMEA, Pareto Charts, 8D- Root Cause Analysis and Change Management to improve quality planning.
· Coordinating/leading of investigations and resolution of quality incidents and systemic findings
You are a strong fit for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies and work experience.
· Bachelor's degree in Software/Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineering, Geosciences, Management or related fields.
· ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification
· A-SPICE provisional assessor certification
· 7+ years of work experience in a quality management and assurance role.
· Experience in working with and setting up Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001 and/or IATF 16949.
· Experience with software development methods (e.g. Agile) and a software continuous improvement framework (e.g. CMMI, A-SPICE)
· Software Process engineering and Software Quality Assurance experience
· Experience in Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing techniques (i.e. 5s, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping) is highly desirable.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong oral, written communication and presentation skills in English
· Ability to interact effectively with both managerial and operational levels.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world .