As a Machine Learning student in Services Strategy and Innovation, you help us create new data-driven services by processing our data sources into higher-value assets. This means that in practice you would
• Explore technologies like image processing and deep learning for specific business problems,
• Create a reference implementation with the chosen approach
• Communicate your findings to transfer the knowledge required for productization to the bigger team
• Contribute to the productization development
You are studying Computer Science and want to get some hands-on experience in a fast growing company. You’re a critical thinker and team player with basic experience in machine learning, curious to extend that experience in a business setting with real-life data. You will be successful in this role if you bring these skills:
• Experience with machine learning using at least one framework like Torch or TensorFlow
• Proactive and enthusiastic, able to grasp complex scenarios and work independently
• Curious to work in an innovation environment where ideas and plans may quickly evolve as new information becomes available.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with colleagues who are brilliant in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
The Services Strategy & Innovation team helps bring innovative products to life. We’re a team of around 20 engineers, designers, product managers and strategists, fully equipped to drive an idea from inception through prototyping and business validation to release. You would work in our cross-functional R&D team which combines expertise in core topics like data science & engineering or map visualization with a passion for diving into new technologies like AR, 3D, or drone navigation. Following our company values “Learn Fast” and “Win Together”, we heavily collaborate with external partners and other teams within HERE to ensure we use these technologies to build meaningful products for our customers and users.