HERE Global Sales Operations team is seeking a Lead Sales Operations Analyst to lead projects that create efficiencies, supporting strategies for continuous improvement to our Go-to-Market processes; and any efforts to reduce the time sales personnel spend on administrative tasks.
The lead sales ops analyst is responsible for:
1) Targeting improvements and managing projects for various systems, tools, and processes including but not limited to:
2) Identifying trends, provides insight into the performance of the business and recommends corrective actions.
3) Creating mechanisms to reflect the state of the business and work closely with the Regional Sales Operations teams to. validate the correct reporting of the HERE business on salesfoce.com
4) Develop relationships and processes with sales stakeholders including finance, regional sales operations, to identify and address reporting issues.
5) Identify operational issues, gaps in processes and systems, and drive timely resolution.
6) Identify Best Practices in the regions and expand globally.
7) Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
Most likely you will recognize yourself in the following;
• Degree in engineering/technical field (e.g. Engineering or related field)
• 8+ years’ experience in sales/marketing planning, systems/tools, or a sales/marketing operations
• Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine, implement sales operations processes, procedures and policies.
• Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through from start to finish
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, and adeptly move from one to another
• Ability to deal with a diverse segment of stakeholders – sales, IT, finance, products…
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
• Ability to communicate and manage change
• Comfortable working closely with IT
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.