Manager, T&L Revenue Marketing is responsible for marketing activities across the T&L industry landscape. Specific responsibilities include revenue attribution through marketing development, product and solution marketing, customer focused marketing, as well as acquisition (new logo + Up-Sell) and retention focused marketing. You will:
- Execute a global lead generation strategy for the T&L Industry that builds awareness, drives demand, creates and nurtures leads, and build and accelerate pipeline all while maintaining alignment to the positioning and messaging set by Brand, Sales and Product & Portfolio Marketing.
- Develop and foster a deep cross-functional partnership within Revenue Marketing, Product & Portfolio Marketing, Strategic Marketing, and Sales teams. Establishing clear communication, alignment, and trust with these groups will be critical to success.
- Drive global marketing plans and high touch marketing activities and programs that increase awareness of HERE, generate quality pipeline, move prospects and customers through the sales cycle, and build customer intimacy
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of Marketing programs within the IoT segments to stakeholders and the executive team
- Work with Sales and Regional Marketing teams to collect and interpret regional/local information that contributes to ongoing market research and supports the regional marketing/sales activities. Enable a regionally focused view of the targeted Ideal Customer Profile through account segmentation and detailed understanding of the buying process.
- Build the HERE brand and develop brand affinity to achieve a tangible lift in brand attributes among the target audience. Position HERE as a leader in the specific industry space through the deployment and management of IoT Marketing initiatives.