HERE Technologies is looking for a Software Engineer with experience in the development and testing of key internal and customer-facing applications. The Software Engineer will work closely with project managers, data analysts and other developers in a fast paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and technologies. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, and should have a strong understanding of the software development processes and methodologies.
As a team member, your responsibilities span the entire software development process to include:
- Contributes to the design, development and maintenance of the infrastructure for manual and automated testing
- Contributes to the development of software for internal and customer-facing web applications as well as tools for data processing and analysis
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as debuggers, configuration management systems, and continuous integration tools in the software development process
- Tests software releases and analyze the results
- Reports and follows up on defects
- Participates in software integration and support activities, as needed
- Keeps himself/herself up-to-date with the development technology
- Relevant work experience in a development and/or testing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of automated testing and continuous integration tools
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
Experience with the following tools and technologies is a plus:
- AWS cloud services
- node.js, Angular
- SQL, Tableau, Hadoop
- Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or other related degree
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below
Are you fascinated by maps? Do you want to find out how we map the world and how to build the world’s best search engine? It might be easy to build search engines, it might be easy to build recommendation engines, but what it takes to build a service that allows humans to interact with the world around them you won't find in a book. Years of research, testing, analysis of how people ask "How do I get to where I want to go?" – that’s what led us to what we're very proud of and we'd like you to join our journey.
We in the OneSearch team make the world's addresses and places findable. Our daily work is all about data mining, string processing, efficient data structures, machine learning and ranking algorithms. We are proud to have top software engineers, machine learning specialists and mathematicians in our team which is spread across offices in the USA, Germany & India.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced software engineer to strengthen our team.
The HERE OneSearch team provides services for accurate location information retrieval and plays a key role in the HERE platform. Well known enterprises leverage our services and platform for locating addresses and location tracking at a rate of thousands of hits each second.