The Customer Operations Manager supports Sales in executing their account plans by 1) orchestrating through the entire pre-sales engagement cycle the overall approach to each individual customer, capturing strategies and requests and aligning them with HERE's plan and capabilities; 2) driving the creation of the most competitive offer to customer's tender. The role is also critical in feeding back customer intelligence back to teams within different HERE with the objective of enhancing the understanding of customer and market trends in order to keep HERE's current and future portfolio competitive with market needs. The role is heavily focused on pre-sales activities and works closely with the Solution Architecture function, the Deal Desk, and Product teams. This role will be based in Frankfurt supporting one of the major OEM's in Germany.
• Articulate and defend value propositions relevant to each customer's specific needs and objectives, leveraging internal assets and own knowledge of HERE's offering to open opportunities for deeper investigation with Solution Architects or to secure participation to RFQs.
• Maintain expertise on business and pricing models to be able to develop complex commercial offers in cooperation with the Deal Desk, demonstrating creativity in mixing several models to maximize HERE's competitiveness while considering HERE's interest, capabilities and plans.
• Ensure consistency in approach at each step of the engagement with a customer, as well as consistency between the different players within the same markets.
• Consolidate expertise on customers and markets, based on feedback from interactions with customers as well as learnings from analysis, to feed internal organizations with intelligence on specific customer trends helping to identify the key competitive differentiators that HERE's solutions need to address.
• Coordinate and consolidate the overall answer to RFQs, ensuring consistent approach between different players participating in the same opportunity; leading the commercial offer stream as part of the RFQ response; and consolidating the input from the streams to ultimately enable Sales to deliver a complete answer on time and tailored to the customer's expectations and competitive situation.
• Work closely with Sales leaders and Account Executives on specific accounts or specific industry initiatives.
• Work closely with Sales Support and Technical Services functions to ensure seamless customer experience post-sale.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: In vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE