The Senior Account Executive is responsible for securing foundational deals with Korean Automotive OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers.
The Automotive Sales team’s charter is to ensure engagement of our offer including location content, cloud services and experiences and that revenue targets are met or exceeded. This will be achieved through expanding our position as the chosen location partner for leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers and ensuring broad distribution and reach of our HERE product portfolio.
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving HERE Automotive revenue growth and other key metrics throughout the assigned territory, in this case Europe.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for:
• Selling the Automotive offer and core value proposition with focus on Korean car OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers.
• Developing and managing accounts through constant and broad positioning of the HERE product portfolio and networking, while maintaining and sustaining successful ongoing relationships with Key Decision Makers
• Understanding pricing structures and negotiating contracts through to conclusion
• Meeting sales goals, developing account strategy and pipeline, negotiating pricing, discussing sales planning, managing processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals
• Closely interface with Account directors, regional sales teams and Automotive product team to provide credible, and sustainable solutions to the respective OEM’s
• Strengthen relationship as a trusted advisor for the various stake holders of existing and potential customers (OEM HQ, its divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies) across multiple levels of organization and external parties in assigned business segment.
• Challenge established automotive ecosystem for develop and create new opportunities and areas of revenue generation
• Prospect and develop new business opportunities. Develop innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentation.
• Work closely with regional customer & market development teams to ensure that best practices of HERE are shared and implemented regionally, both internally and at the respective OEM’s
• Manage Map Update business in European market.
• Manage RFI/RFQ requests with HERE ‘Go to market’ team
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• Fluent in English and German. Korean language skill is a plus but not necesssary
• Experience in dealing with Korean culture and business setup.
• 5+ years’ experience engaging with senior executives (Managing Officer, General Manager, Director, Senior Manager, Chief Engineer) within large customers and Tier 1 suppliers and/or partners
• B2B sales experience a plus
• Automotive experience, preferably in In Vehicle Entertainment, Hardware or Software.
• Candidate should have proven excellence in Strategic Account management, planning and delivery
• High energy, independent, self-motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
• Strong negotiation, organizational, and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive with preferred location based in Frankfurt, Germany.