At HERE Technologies in Automotive Product Engineering organization, we are looking for highly skilled, self-motivated, Sr/Lead Data Scientist who is passionate about innovating and developing machine learning and data analytics solutions to build our industry-leading map. We provide the opportunity to collaborate with an energetic and dedicated team that works on cutting-edge technology to create tools and services. The candidate will work with researchers, developers, architects, IT to develop, deploy, and maintain applications in multiple environments.
What You’ll Get:
You are a fast learner, with an eye for detail, strong problem-solving and debugging skills. In addition you have:
• MS or PhD in a discipline such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or others with an emphasis or thesis work on one or more of the following areas: statistics/science/engineering, data analysis, machine learning, computational geometry, and image processing.
• 8+ years related, professional experience.
• Knowledge of data mining and analytic methods such as regression, classification, clustering, association rules, decision trees, Bayesian network analysis, etc. expert-level knowledge in one or more of these areas.
• Proficiency with a statistical analysis package and associated scripting language such as Python, C++, R, Matlab, SAS, etc.
• Programming experience with SQL, shell script, Python, etc.
• Knowledge of and ideally some experience with Cloud platform such as AWS, and the tools such as Pig, Hive, etc., for working with big data in Hadoop and/or Spark for data extraction and data prep for analysis.
• Experience with and demonstrated capability to effectively interact with both internal and external customer executives, technical and non-technical to explain uses and value of predictive systems and techniques.
• Demonstrated proficiency with understanding, specifying and explaining predictive modeling solutions and organizing teams of other data scientists and engineers to execute projects delivering those solutions.
• Development experience with C++/Python/Shell Script
• Development experience with Docker
• Development experience with GIS data
• Development experience with Relational Database/ NoSQL Database"
What we Offer
We will support you in delivering your day to day tasks and achieving your personal goals and develop your skills. Personal development is highly encouraged at HERE. You can take different courses and trainings at our online University and join cross-functional team projects within our Talent Platform. Our office is located with easy access by public transportation options. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and make HERE your destination. We are just getting started...!
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started! Apply now!
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.