As the Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for providing expert quality support to customer escalations with the help of internal & external problem-solving techniques. You will practice Lean Six Sigma principles for process improvements and ensure quality data governance and analytics.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the correct application of HERE Quality Management System along with Audit program support, and risk management in ‘Data Engineering & Operations – Quality’. You will report to the Manager Business Operations in DE&O APAC and provides the opportunity to collaborate with other regional & Global Quality team members.
Your main responsibilities include :
• Acting as the primary quality reference point for all measurement/statistical issues and questions for Database Quality projects.
• Defining specific measurements/statistics to be implemented for all projects.
• Responsible for regional quality plan and related process documentation.
• Creating and conducting reviews of tool requirements and process developments impacting quality.
• Coordinating/leading of investigations and resolutions of quality incidents within the region.
• Monitoring of schedule, testing and RCA activities & facilitating Root Cause Analysis (RCA) meetings.
• Supporting internal or external 8D/Problem solving forums.
• Working on internal HERE quality tools/process.
• Supporting new office certification and maintenance audits for ISO 9001, TS16949 or similar certifications
You are a strong match for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies and experience.
• A Bachelor's degree in Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields.
• At least 2 years of quality related experience.
• Experience with Six Sigma, RCA techniques and CAPA will be an advantage
• Proficient in English and Japanese
• Knowledge of ArcGIS software will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong process approach; ability to see the bigger process picture and to articulate quality needs to stakeholders and core team.
• Strong understanding of Quality theories/process improvement.
• Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional teams with various internal departments and stakeholders.
• Ability to mine data and to summarize clearly in graphs/power point slides, and hands on experience on process documentation.
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video