We are seeking a Product Portfolio Manager for our Location Services group, focusing on the wants and needs of customers in Japan. We are a fun team of experienced Product Managers focused on evolving our foundational location services (Geocoding and Search, Routing, Map Rendering, Transit, Intermodal Routing), as well as key differentiated offerings such as Route Matching, Advanced Data Sets, etc. in a manner that fits the ONE platform vison of HERE. We work in a collaborative, supportive, agile and innovation driven culture where our core values of Win Together, Learn Fast, & Be True are not just words on paper but part of our DNA.
In this position you will have a dual reporting line, to the Director Product Portfolio Management Japan ( solid line), and to the Senior Director Product Management Location Services ( dotted line).
As part of our team you will help drive execute the evolution of Location Services in Japan and their representation on HERE properties, communication, and training.
You will work and closely collaborate with individual Location Services, Platform Foundation and Platform Experience product managers and development teams, as well as, key stakeholders in Licensing and Business Operations (LBO), Product Marketing and the Customer Organization.
In this position, you will:
• Be accountable to drive the outside-in view, representing the local customer view to ensure that our Location Services offering meets the needs and wants of our Japanese customers.
• Engage directly or indirectly with customers as needed to help define requirements and use cases.
• Act as the “voice of the customer” and provide a business perspective for the enablement of new location services capabilities driving our location services business in Japan.
• Coordinate and align the road map across multiple products and teams to drive a consistent technical availability and listing of the location services.
• Collaborate closely with Product Marketing and provide direction and guidance on launching new iterations of Location Services in the Japanese market.
• Ensure that location services specific productization requirements are known and communicated via the Location Services productization process.
• Lead competitive analysis and regional market research efforts to provide meaningful input for defining product strategy and roadmap.
• Be responsible for maintaining consistency of messaging related to our Location Services offering and developer portal in Japan (including driving coordinated documentation updates).
• Understand pricing implications (and differences) of location services and actively participate in discussions between LBO and Billing, Accounting, and Metrics (BAM) team.
• Partner with all internal stakeholders in Product, Quality, Development, Brand, Customer, and Management teams.
• Collaborate with other HERE teams to advise on product/service backlog, maintain dependencies and align roadmaps.
• Be the product evangelist internally and externally.
You are a strong match for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies and work experience.
Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with colleagues who are brilliant in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video