SENIOR Software Engineer (QA) would be a part of the Process Design Engineering & Innovation team.
Will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and external customers. Responsible to test, automate, document & execute process/engineering solution for new processes and SW solutions as per customer requirements. Individual must be able to assess not well-defined design requirements and develop a course of solution/action to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders. Must have good communication skills and be passionate about integration etc. specially with OEM platform.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Design and develop automation scripts in streamline testing methodology with various test automation tools like Selenium and Robot Framework as needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies, track software test results in relevant tools/databases and provide timely solutions
- Know how to build enterprise-grade products and systems
- Analyzing user stories/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with functional team members and departments
- Automate all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and Execute batches of automation test scripts and suites
- Design and maintain Test Plan and automation testing documentations
- Assist the team in troubleshooting issues that may arise during testing phase and in production phase
- Planning and co-ordination of testing activities
- Build automation libraries supporting the test automation tool / framework with the objective to improve the testing process
- Process engineering - to perform requirements analysis, understanding the business requirement and design and develop optimized and customized solutions for customer. Solution depending on customer can range from design to testing and deployment.
- Collaborate with cross functional groups including software development, operations engineering, software launch and software users to create and execute test matrices (test scenarios and test cases) based on software requirements and tool functionality
- Analyze workflows within and across all departments to determine how the entire process can work better together
- Identify product / project requirements, technical tool and document gaps, and communicate specification issues to internal stakeholders
- Analyze completed prototype, pilot and scaled projects to identify gaps to address further requirements or specification issues and communicate to relevant stakeholders.