SENIOR Software Engineer would be a part of the Process Design Engineering & Innovation team.
Will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and external customers. Responsible to develop, document & execute process/engineering solution for new processes and services. Individual must be able to assess not well-defined design requirements and develop a course of solution/action to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders.
- Software Engineering - Design, Test and implement software systems that optimize all phases of data operations process and new solution designs
- Process Engineering - Perform requirements analysis, understanding the business requirement and design and develop optimized and customized solutions for customer
- Support the managers in designing team strategies, be the forerunners for innovation vertical within the team by driving patents
- Know how to build enterprise - grade solutions and systems
- Work in emerging and traditional technologies such as Java, Kafka, SQS, React, RESTful services, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL, databases, relational databases, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few
- Develop innovative solutions
- Maintain and increase code quality, while ensuring best engineering practices
- Monitor and improve performance assuring highest customer availability
- Adapt services to other backend API changes and technological upgrades
- Research and development - Be involved in research and development activities to understand and identify the solution requirements aligned to HERE’s vision and business needs
- Analyze workflows within and across all departments to determine how the entire process can work better together
- Identify solution / project requirements, technical tool and document gaps, and communicate specification issues to internal stakeholders
- Analyze completed prototype, pilot and scaled projects to identify gaps to address further requirements or specification issues and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Tasks of moderate complexity requiring some discretion and independent judgment. Carries out tasks/activities according to assignment and set guidelines. Limited supervision and coaching needed.
- Participates as an individual contributor with advanced professional expertise. Makes decisions affecting functional work within set parameters and able to achieve organizational & department goals as defined.
Impact DECISION MAKING
- Impact is short-term and departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy, and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.