• Eliciting the requirements from all relevant stakeholders and translate stakeholder requirements to system requirements - working in close collaboration with Solution Architects.
• Documenting requirements.
• Ensuring the traceability of the requirements throughout the project.
• Conduct reviews of requirements according to given metrics.
• Establishing requirements baselines and tracking the changes to that baseline.
• Driving the assessment of the changes to the requirement for identifying the related risks, impact and dependencies.
• Monitoring and reporting the requirement quality metrics established for the program.
• Identifying the potential improvements to the requirements.
• Be the point of contact for Quality assurance in regards to:
o Optimizing the requirement management process for the program.
o Establishing the program specific requirement quality metrics with the core program team.
o Ensuring the individual requirement quality metrics and group requirement quality metrics for the requirements.
• Customize and establish the requirement management process for the program.
• Establish the requirement quality metrics in coordination with the program manager and the QA manager.
• Orchestrate the establishment and refinement of requirements by working together with the Stakeholders.
• Review the results of requirement quality metrics.
• Certified Requirements Engineer (IREB or comparable)
• Relevant experience in Requirements Engineering and Management.
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think in abstract terms.
• Good decision making skills
• Ability to understand complex customer requirements and identify essential information
• Ability to challenge the quality of the requirement
• Ability to guide and mentor the organization on the quality of the requirements
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Ability to work effectively with internal HERE groups and clients
• Willingness to learn from the mistakes
• Ability to define and support implementation of integrations between the requirements tool and other tools if required.
• Experience working with requirements management tools (DOORS, ClearCase, etc.)
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video