As a Lead Software Engineer you will contribute to our mobile development with the primary focus on Flutter.
You will mainly develop our Flutter applications for testing and our HERE SDK Reference Application for Flutter. You will support the engineering teams with your expertise in Flutter APIs, Flutter specific software design and best practices.
You will be the contact point for Flutter issues and build a bridge to the C++ core of the HERE SDK for the Flutter binding generated with Gluecodium.
Bachelor/master’s degree in software engineering
• Over 7 years of experience in software engineering including at least 3 years in mobile development including frontend application development.
• Experience with Flutter development for at least two years.
• Solid understanding of software architecture & design especially for Flutter (eager to improve the code base where needed).
• Knowledge of modern C++ and experience in integrating it with Android or iOS mobile development.
• Follow engineering best practices (testing, automation, refactoring, pair programming, etc.) and keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
• Experience in working in agile teams (Scrum or Kanban) and no problems to work with distributed teams.
What You’ll Get:
• Opportunities to learn cool new things
• Work that makes a difference in the world
• Flexible working hours
• Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues.
What do we offer?
HERE offers an opportunity to work in a cutting-edge technology environment with challenging problems to solve! You can make a direct impact on delivery of company ́s strategic goals and the freedom to decide how to perform your work. We will support you in delivering your day-to-day tasks and achieving your personal goals and develop your skills. Personal development is highly encouraged at HERE. You can take different courses and trainings at our online University and join cross-functional team projects within our Talent Platform.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started! Apply now!
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video
The new HERE SDK provides a set of programming interfaces that enables developers to build immersive native mobile applications while leveraging our powerful and flexible Open Location Platform.
With features such as routing, turn-by-turn voice guidance, search, interactive 2D and 3D vector maps and much more, we allow our customers to develop powerful location-based applications natively on
different platforms like Android, iOS and Flutter.
To make all of that happen, and deliver the best quality in the market, we are growing our engineering team and are searching for an excellent Software engineer to join our team!
The position is in Mumbai and reports to the head of quality within the HERE SDK organization