The HERE Automotive team in Germany is looking for an Error Manager with proven experience in running complex software running in Android Automotive systems.
As an Error Manager working for our HERE Navigation on Demand team you will help us deploy and improve cutting edge navigation systems.
- Daily prioritization and assignment of defects during the feature development phase or maturation phase of the program
- Remove blockers wherever possible to ensure continuous working of defects and escalate to relevant stakeholders when blockers cannot be removed by the Error Manager
- Create and maintain error dashboards that provide input to the program
- Create and monitor relevant SLA´s/KPI´s and signal relevant stakeholders when they are not met
- Conduct RCA for the agreed criteria of the bugs
- Drive the error triage meetings
- Create and maintain defect prediction models of the program in scope.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager- Korean speaking who is responsible for taking large, complex projects and programs from original concept through final implementation for delivery to customer. You will act as a change leader and will proactively work to promote and develop the deployment of agile and lean methodologies across HERE.
This position is strongly technical, but also business and process oriented and requires a high degree of skill in the scoping, definition, execution phases of a program, as well as managing customer expectations, tracking and delivering customer deliverables.
You will lead multiple teams with 200-500 members towards successful customer delivery.
- Responsible for managing large, complex projects and programs within the engineering function; prioritize projects/programs, set expectations, formally document objectives and project/program plans, initiate and manage project/programs, and report progress regularly.
- Responsible for managing customer needs and expectations internally to ensure internal initiatives reflect customer business and technical requirements.
- Develop solutions for achieving the project/program objectives that are aligned with the needs of the engineering function keeping in mind the needs and objectives of HERE.
- Creates a clear and compelling vision for the future of the project/program.
- Works with Product Owners and Development Managers to assure requirements are captured and recorded using the appropriate methodology such as Agile or PMI PMP methods depending on the program/project.
- Works with Scrum Masters and Agile teams to effectively fulfill product requirements.
- Has familiarity with HERE Automotive Product Solutions such as ADAS, SD Map, HD Live Map and HERE Navigation on Demand.
- Reports to HERE Executive Leadership regularly program progress, achievements, risks, mitigations, and requests for program.
- Drives Customer interactions including Executive Program Reviews, as well as regular cadence Program Delivery meetings.
- Able to work with customer to prioritize deliverables against product development schedules.
- Leads HERE teams with Quality Team Members through ASPICE assessments, ISO and Customer Audits.
HERE is looking for a Sr. Design/ User Researcher to join our Platform Experience team, and help us define and deliver the next generation location-centric development environment.
You represent the voice of the customer and work to create end-to-end experiences for users that span face-to-face, analogue and digital interactions. You strive to remove the unnecessary, simplify and communicate the meaningful, look to use more emotion rather than less and understand how to define experiences and services that are inherently usable and delightful.
You facilitate the collective understanding of the end-to-end, front-to-back experience by mapping the orchestration of events at the intersection of technology, business and design
Our ideal candidate lives and breathes a dedication to articulating the value of user needs and well researched end-to-end user experiences, has proven experience with delivering both B2B and B2C products/solutions, and has worked in international and distributed organizations.
Help us to empathize with the customers and create a deep understanding of their needs through user research methods (existing or invented) that you identify to be most effective.
- Prepare, organize and execute user & customer research
- Independently handle and lead research projects & own topical expertise
- Create solution-oriented deliverables and reports
- Work with product managers, engineering leads and designers and translate findings into actionable insights
- Design and facilitate interdisciplinary workshops to identify core opportunity areas, ideate solutions and take strategic decisions regarding product vision and evolution
- Evangelize user-centered design across teams
As our digital and physical lives become increasingly inter-connected, our map of the world is rapidly changing. With every connected device or sensor capable of generating and sharing its context and location, it is data that will connect this complex new world. The question is how do we make better use of that data and transform it into useful services for people and organizations – all in real-time?
Our answer is the HERE Platform.
The HERE Platform Portal team believes that UIs must be simple, intuitive, and visually elegant to enable a user to leverage the power of the underlying system. Our goal is to build a web portal for a user to interact with all the services provided in the HERE Platform. We will achieve this by building a web application where a user can sign-up, discover and explore data on a map, run data processing jobs to enhance location-based content, and create a marketplace for data providers and consumers ‑ all in a self-serve cloud environment. Would you like to join our team?
As a member of the team, you will-
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and architects on all phases of the application life cycle: requirements, design, implementation, CI/CD, testing and monitoring.
- Optimize new and existing code for usability, responsiveness & maintenance
- Create performant web components and libraries that empower other application developers.
- Develop and deploy web services
- Lead code reviews of your work and of your peers.
- Help mentor less experienced engineers.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams across the company
We are seeking for a talented and experienced Project Manager with technical background to oversee and manage the variety of projects and activities of the team of 50+ engineers. Your responsibility will be contributing into developing the plans that meet Platform Experience tribe’s goals and priorities, coordinating the managers and technical personnel throughout the execution and bringing transparency into the actual status of the execution. You will team-up with in-house personnel and vendors to help maximizing resources and efficiency. Your new team consists of highly professional and motivated people spread across multiple time zones working on the key HERE Platform products development and innovation in the domain of digital assets monetization, privacy and location.
- Develop project plans that follow sub-tribe’s priorities and coordinate various team managers and technical personnel during execution phases
- Align sub-tribe’s priorities with tribe’s and overall development organization’s priorities
- Monitor progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions and implement efficiency improvements
- Review proposed modifications on plans and priorities, including meeting with stakeholders to approve and implement these changes
- Manage contractors
HERE is looking for a Senior Principal Architect to lead the design and development of platform services, and advise customers and partners
Your responsibility as a Sr Principal Architect is to drive success of HERE's location platform through deliberate, clear and consistent software and system design for internal and external projects and products.
You are expected to work with key customers to understand their requirements and help create solution architectures for real-world use cases. This demands a hands-on pragmatic approach and an analytical mind-set with a solid theoretical basis. A background in developing parallel and distributed systems, new products or platforms and technology is essential for the candidate to be able to successfully lead the architecture work in this platform.
You will be an integral part of the Platform Architecture group and work in close partnership with respective product and engineering management. You are also expected to work with key customers within your competence area to understand their requirements and help create solution architectures for real-world use cases.
Maps are no longer static. Our maps represent the ever-evolving world, accessing, aggregating, and adapting anonymous data from millions of sensors and phones in real-time. HERE has the exciting opportunity to power devices and products across the next frontier in location-based data, such as the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, and AR/VR. We are changing how vehicles, goods, and people move by mapping the world in real-time.
And for this, we are looking for a passionate Principal Software Engineer to drive our Electrical Vehicles & Parking Products within the Indoor & Parking product tribe, being accountable for the platform services that process and deliver static- and dynamic- Parking & EV data to customers.
- Drive technical decisions inside the teams
- Work for hands-on with the teams to convey your ideas and build the needed understanding
- Help design the APIs that will be used by our customers
- Debug problems like high latencies, find the route cause, and design fixes
- Work with our Architecture Group to build reliable and resilient service that achieves the highest availability and throughput
As Senior Agile Coach in our Agile Evolution team, you will be the active practitioner in coaching, training, and facilitating our teams and larger organization towards better results. You will work to bring us to the next level of mastery in Product Development.
We offer a meaningful and challenging working environment with support from management and your enthusiastic expert piers. We take pride in our skills and approach to coaching the organization towards better outcomes and operating practices. We want to welcome to our supportive community someone like you to whom mastery and getting results are important.
- Contribute to Agile & DevOps strategy definition and implementation
- Coach leaders and teams towards successes and make customers our best promoters
- Training the leaders and teams on agile mindset, principles, and practices
- Coach the teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Facilitate meetings/ceremonies as requested or needed
- Support the Product Owners in finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management to maximize value
- Coach and training product planning in an empirical environment
- Help the teams to create high-value products and improve their ways of working by facilitating changes that increase team’s productivity
- Work with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the adoption of HERE Ways of Working in the organization
- Help the teams to create a healthy, highly collaborative, and continuously learning culture
HERE Technologies has a diverse community of open-minded (and open-hearted) designers and researchers, focused on solving some of the most exciting and complex problems of today: think automated driving, sustainable transportation and mobility, IoT solutions for forward-looking industries. Our mission is to make a better, more balanced world using cutting-edge location intelligence and technology.
While digital mapping is at the core of what we do, our work goes way beyond maps. We dig into all platforms and interaction modes, build design systems across UI stacks, push the boundaries of data visualization and create hand-in-hand with our customers.
What's the role?
You'll be working in the Industry Products team on B2B solutions with designers, researchers and technologists, where we're using HERE's own positioning and mapping technology to optimize the usage and delivery of goods across the globe. This is an opportunity to shape a relatively new set of products for HERE. You'll learn about the problem space, clarify user needs, develop solutions with the team, and validate them via structured usability testing and in the market.
- Bring together user needs, business goals and technical realities to create purposeful and desirable product experiences
- Design for simplicity in an ecosystem of products and services
- Apply rapid prototyping techniques to deliver tangible experiences early on for HERE stakeholders as well as potential users
- Work closely with researchers and service designers to continuously gather user feedback and improve the solution
- Work closely with developers to understand technical realities and to ensure proper implementation of the experience
- Manage multiple projects/tasks, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Establish the right practices together with the Lead QA to ensure that all components are tested on acceptance and performance level
- Work as part of the team to test the components in depth before they are release
- Provide insight into the quality of the software to the Product Owner and Product Manager
Promoting development standards, code reviews, mentoring, knowledge sharing
Build, release and deployment automation
Product support & troubleshooting
The HERE SDK provides a set of programming interfaces that enables developers to build immersive native applications while leveraging our powerful and flexible Open Location Platform. With features such as routing, turn by turn voice guidance, search, interactive 2D and 3D vector maps, and much more, we allow our customers to develop powerful location-based applications natively on different platforms like Android and iOS.
To make all of that happen, and deliver the best quality in the market, we are growing our engineering team and are searching for an excellent Defect Manager to join us!
What you’ll be doing
- Triage issues either on your own or discuss in small rounds with engineers
- Work with stakeholders on their tickets and coordinate defects with the engineering teams
- Identify the severity of the defects with engineering teams and stakeholders
- Review external defect tickets and make sure they are of good quality
- Keep an eye on our defect SLAs and collaborate with the engineering teams to keep the SLAs
- Maintain and extend bug dashboard and keep an eye on overall bug count
- Create regular status reports on defects and share them with teams and stakeholders
- Maintain our risk tickets and coordinate these regularly with the leadership team
- Monitor static analysis tooling and transfer issues into workable tickets for the teams
- Coordinate the regular product releases with DevOps, POs, and QA
We are dealing with-
- Durable and versioned map of whole Earth with road topology and thousands of different kinds of attributes
- Fast-changing volatile datasets like traffic and weather
- Streams of different kind of car sensors data
The problem is storing, indexing, analyzing, and connecting them, making them easily and reliably available for our users. At the same time, we have to be able to scale and change fast to accommodate the needs.
The Here Platform - provides the recognized experience to its customers to let them build their location-based applications and run them on our cloud infrastructure with ease. Thanks to our powerful abstractions, state-of-the-art building blocks, and cloud infrastructure, our customers can ingest, make sense of their location data (e.g. map topology, car sensor data for signs, warnings, roads, one-way streets, but also weather, or points of interest) in real-time. The data can be mixed and matched and possibly shared with other Platform members, which makes it even more powerful.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work on this amazing product. Within a co-located, cross-functional and self-organized team, you’ll have fun working on systems under huge load and storing a vast amount of data in the very heart of the platform. You will help running it on production - so no excuses, no throwing things over the fence but full control and responsibility.
We care about software design and take the time to write quality software. Among many modern technologies and programming languages, we use Scala. We practice code reviews to learn from each other and to ensure our self-imposed bar for quality is constantly met.
As a member of the team, you will
- Architecture, design, develop, test the backend components
- Run, monitor, and support them running in production
- Elaboration and refinement of user stories
- Development infrastructure (build, testing, continuous integration)
- Team ceremonies (planning, demo, triage, retrospective)
- Documentation (deliverables, wiki)
- Evaluate and choose technologies suitable for work
- Communicate effectively about decisions, direction, and progress, both inside and outside the team
- Ensure our customers receive world class service by periodically participating in 24x7 on-call shifts (~one week every 5 weeks)
- Provide coaching and technical guidance for less experienced team members
HERE continues to invest in the most complete Spatial Intelligence Platform in the market. That’s why we are looking to hire a PaaS champion to strengthen our Partner Sales Team.
You will be responsible for finding and onboarding new solution partners, focusing on jointly delivering business benefits to partner’s end users through the HERE Platform.
You understand the organization, structure, and business model of Solution Partners and develop relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication a productivity.
- You are responsible for identifying, qualifying and signing new partners who will be using the HERE platform to create value for their end customers in Western/Central Europe, primarily the DACH region
- You will sell the full breath of HERE Platform and services through Partners and deliver incremental business for HERE
- You co-operate closely with the HERE Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/ sell to initiatives)
Product Marketing Manager – HERE platform is responsible for driving growth for HERE platform through impactful messaging and positioning, development of competitive insights and sales enablement. This role
will have a dual responsibility of 1) leading the product marketing of HERE Marketplace and our self-serve offering and 2) will oversee a portfolio of content products. A key objective of this role is to lead positioning and messaging for HERE Marketplace and self-serve channels and drive thought leadership and awareness to build momentum for HERE platform in collaboration with the broader Brand team. The Platform Marketing – Marketplace/Self-Serve & Content Lead role will also contribute to the development of overall positioning of the HERE platform and vision in collaboration with the rest of the Platform Marketing Team to tell our various audiences a cohesive story. Serving as a link between the Product organization and Brand teams, this role will ensure that the HERE platform and products are well positioned with compelling value propositions.
Positioning and messaging
- Create impactful, outside-in positioning and messaging that clearly articulates the value proposition, benefits, and differentiation of HERE Marketplace, Self-Serve, and overall, the HERE platform.
- Support the revenue objectives of HERE Marketplace by making location assets available for exchange and monetization
- Translate HERE Marketplace and content product capabilities into value propositions for Industry Solutions in collaboration with PMK Market and Industry leads. Conversely, drive translation of market and industry needs into product use cases and capabilities.
- Define messaging for horizontal marketing plays for Self-serve and HERE Marketplace in collaboration with Developer Marketing, Partner Product Marketing, and the broader Brand teams.
- Support Brand teams by ensuring platform and portfolio information is captured in appropriate projects and initiatives including creation of briefs (e.g. collateral, website, industry products, webinars, events, demos etc.)
- Provide guidance and execute on platform focused thought leadership to build awareness of HERE Platform working with Analyst Relations, Strategic Marketing and Communications.
- Define requirements for competitive intelligence for platform and products that is guided by market needs in partnership with the Market Intelligence Team.
- Build standardized product sales assets in collaboration with Content Enablement and Content Studio teams
- Partner with Product Managers on sales enablement and creation of trainings
Due to continued success and business growth we are expanding our EMEAR Inside Sales team. As an (Senior) Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of our EMEAR CCO organization focusing on growing our end-user and partner sales.
About the team
We are a sales team that consists of enthusiastic young professionals that have a diverse background. Working in our team, and our company, will give you the chance to engage with different cultures and learn from them. Change is at the heart of our team and we are eager to adept to any new situation that confronts us. We value pro-activity but are always happy to support and help to make sure we get our job done and achieve team objectives.
Your will acquire new end-users within the EMEAR region and help them to find solutions (map content & geolocation online services) to their business needs. You will sell HERE location products and services to new and existing HERE customers across the B2B enterprise mid-market segment.
You will be responsible for maintaining existing business, but the main focus will be on developing new business by uncovering new opportunities and win deals in a competitive environment, in order to achieve and overachieve revenue goals.
HERE is a location data and technology platform, providing a development environment (HERE Workspace), a data exchange (HERE Marketplace), map creation and visualization capabilities (HERE Studio) and a set of location services (HERE Location Services). These capabilities leverage the Reality Index, a rich source of location contextual data that captures relationships between places and things. We empower our customers, partners and developers to achieve better outcomes by leveraging our different location centric capabilities. The company has more than 9,000 employees across 56 countries.
Our go-to-market model is a segmented approach focused on:
- Transport & Logistics (T&L)
- Telco, Media and Technology (TMT)
- Retail and Financial Services.
We’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive in the T&L domain (supply chain, industry 4.0, transport and logistics) with a focus on 3PL / freight forwarding and shipping industry across Northern Europe
For this you will;
- Develop annual business plans: for assigned vertical, outline clear strategies, tactics, and action plans; build on existing business to deliver revenue growth; drive growth by upselling and closing new large deals.
- Deliver revenue targets & growth plans: drive to achieve revenue growth, get personally involved in key licensing deals leveraging both content & map platform offerings – being result-oriented.
- Focus on customer engagement: develop strong executive level relationships: build and nurture C-level relationships; map HERE executives to Customer; drive customer excitement; promote HERE’s leadership as Location platform for Business, detect and develop new opportunities for growth; leverage team to build business cases, and close deals.
- Analyze markets, detect targets, engage and win new accounts: understand HERE strength and how it can resolve specific problems or deliver value to specific vertical industries; spot low hanging fruits and account targets; drive the sales team to engage in proper value selling approach, and win large deals with new accounts
- Be an internal T&L leader and develop harmonious cross group collaboration: engage with all required groups (product management teams, customer market development, licensing & business operations, legal, program management).
- Demonstrate Excellence in Execution: ensure top quality business planning, sales forecasting, reporting.
The Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for managing the total customer portfolio of products and services via end-to-end engagement, defining the opportunities beyond the contract delivery (product launch, project, or program) to ensure the customer is optimally using HERE products and services. The Customer Engagement Manager understands the customer’s needs and acts as the customer advocate with key HERE stakeholders to ensure we are exceeding expectations in developing and delivering valued solutions.
This role will require a high level of expertise in strategic relationship management, leadership, networking and commercial awareness, as well as the ability to influence positive outcomes from indirect reports. The role will cover all sectors, focusing on key and strategic accounts, utilizing HERE ready-to-sell products.
- Own the overall success of the account (high-touch engagement), develop and executive a Success Plan to help Customers maximize the value from utilizing HERE products / services, with a laser focus on customer centricity
- Manage the total customer portfolio for key and strategic accounts in all sectors, utilizing HERE ready to sell products, while developing and nurturing a trusted advisor relationship
- Drive multiple complex, strategic and large-scale customer engagements (e.g. Daimler, BMW), going beyond a single project or program
- Collaborate with stakeholders and manage cross-functionally as needed to ensure successful customer delivery (product launches, projects, etc.)
- Be the Voice of the Customer for a robust set of products and services regardless of delivery mechanism (task, project, or program)
- Identify gaps in methodologies and/or processes for any part of the customer lifecycle and drive change for continuous improvement
- Act as the customer champion and advocate, representing the customer end-to-end with regular feedback to Product and Sales, and having the authority to request executive-level review and decision making as needed
- Consult clients on potential opportunities to improve their Navigation, IoT and LBS solutions, in conjunction with HERE Sales Account Executives
- Support sales opportunities for Navigation Applications, Location Based Services and Map Content, focusing on ready to sell products vs. project-managing pilots and / or ‘proof of value’ activities
The Principal Professional Services Consultant will report to the EMEA Senior PS Manager and is a customer facing, hands-on, software professional responsible for the overall project management, the design, development and testing of software solutions, delivering technical implementations and/or integrating HERE products and services in production systems. They are able to own the professional services engagement through the entire lifecycle, from scoping and project management to implementation.
- Analyze customer problem statements and project requirements
- Design develop and test software solution based on the requirement analysis
- Manage the scope of work through solid project management best practices
- Generate project artifacts including architecture diagrams, flow charts, specification document, release notes
- Participate in peer code review and other internal technical review processes as required for each project
- Act as a key liaison with Solution Architects, Solution Engineers and Product teams for the technical aspects of the delivery
- Manage the transition of the initial delivery to the support team responsible for maintenance & support of the solution
- Support and work closely with the customer, Delivery/ Engagement Managers, fellow Delivery Engineers and external consultants to successfully implement project deliverables
- Assist in identifying recurring requirements, and opportunities to expand solution engineering capabilities
This role will require strong technical and project management skills and be expected to operate with a high-level of autonomy while adhering strictly to a consistent global operating model and delivery approach. It will require a customer centric, innovative mindset to ensure HERE can address the largest possible percentage of customer needs relative to HERE’s domain. This position will also need to have a keen awareness of when to escalate issues that may arise.
HERE offers its customers powerful Location Services that move people and goods efficiently and help organizations to make better decisions based on location intelligence. HERE offers various location services that are powered with HERE’s world class content. To make it easy for developers and companies to benefit from HERE’s various products and platform capabilities we have created the HERE SDK – the world leading navigation engine and location services SDK – to drive faster market introduction of native mobile applications and embedded navigation solutions. https://developer.here.com/products/here-sdk
As Senior Product Manager, you will work as part HERE SDK Product Management team that defines, implements and manages our HERE SDK product offering. Your goals are to understand the market needs, set the product & go-to-market strategy, manage product offering and work closely with a strong engineering team to build a high-performance navigation product. The role also includes significant amount of customer engagement, ranging from conversations with small prospects to driving E2E offerings for world leading customers.
As the product manager, you will:
- Manage a global portfolio of HERE SDK product variants as the subject matter expert in scope of Truck Navigation, Automotive or 2-wheeler solutions.
- Analyze and understand the market needs related to Navigation and Location Services through customer feedback and market insights.
- Develop, align and accelerate product roadmap as part of the HERE SDK PM team.
- Create, respond and defend commercial offers for selected customers with Rfx sourcing processes, while managing a standard product offering for a broad range of customers.
- Prioritize and provide detailed customer insights to engineering teams to meet product and customer deliverables. Manage dependency teams to deliver on a unified roadmap.
- Build business cases for new product expansions and understand the product profitability.
- Engage with Product Marketing to create go-to-market plans for new product development including sales training, marketing collateral, and internal/external communication including trade show presentations.
- Participate and present your product in events, public webinars and customer engagements, to thoroughly understand the market needs, competitor landscape and to become a trusted advisor for our customers.
We are the UMap Product Team within HERE Technologies. We are a fun team that work hard and are passionate about this critical product line. We work in a collaborative, supportive, and innovation driven culture where our core values of Win Together, Learn Fast, & Be True are not just words on paper but part of our DNA. Come join us and help make the world of Mobility simpler and safer!
HERE is looking for a Product Manager in Europe to join our Product organization and help manage and evolve HERE's market leading HERE Truck Suite, defining and driving the product strategy aligned with broader organizational strategies and ensuring expected business outcomes. You will balance market, customer and internal stakeholder requirements, defining the product roadmap, and driving the delivery of optimized set of features across all stakeholders. You will be the primary product evangelist, both internally and externally.
- Develop a deep understanding of HERE’s business model and objectives, aligning product business cases, product strategy and roadmaps for large, strategic products.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to withdrawal from market, aligning with innovation, licensing, and marketing to extract maximum value from the product suite.
- Define a comprehensive set of KPIs, monitors business performance and initiate efforts to adjust strategy and operations to ensure expected business outcomes.
- Analyze markets, including competition, defining the appropriate offerings to ensure competitiveness across multiple market segments.
- Define and evolve the product customer value propositions as an input to marketing positioning and messaging activities.
- Drive innovation at the product level, balancing related investments with required incremental product improvements.