Starting in January 2022 HERE's OneMap team is looking for MULTIPLE Software Engineer and Sr Software Engineers that will help with the creation of mapping products that are highly available, performant, and near real-time. We drive continuous re-architecture improving service latency, accuracy of content, service robustness, and cost-of-ownership. Relentlessly eliminating undifferentiated work, services, content domains, and products (both new and old) in favor of single sourced and open building blocks. As owners of Here’s front-line systems for both ingestion and delivery to automotive customers, we lead innovation in both re-use, automation of operations and next evolution of products.
OneMap is comprised of the following teams.
Single entry point for all source data into OneMap to deliver quality into all the products.
Our vision is to provide HERE a scaled digital view of the world based on the fusion of multiple source inputs using real-time systems to keep products, services, and customers continuously updated with valuable changes while maintaining and moving existing products to the OneMap architecture.
This automation combined with scalable services will continuously be re-architected to capitalize on the latest HERE Platform technologies and features.
Provide a digital view of the world based on multi-sourced sensor data.
Data Extraction will lead HERE’s end-to-end mapping strategy by providing a scaled digital view of the world based on the fusion of multiple source inputs.
These real-time systems will keep products, services, and customer continuously updated with valuable changes while maintaining and moving existing products to the OneMap architecture. This automation combined with scalable services will be continuously re-architected to capitalize on the latest HERE Platform products and features.
Data Creation – Lanes
Lanes will create and deliver high quality lane attribute content for all OneMap.
Our vision is to provide HERE with a scalable, highly accurate and automated data creation pipeline for lane attributes using conflated data sources from multiple source inputs to keep our customers continuously updated with real world changes.
Data Creation – Roads and Localization Objects
Data Creation (Roads, Core content & Localization Objects) will create and deliver high quality attribute content for OneMap.
Our Vision is to provide HERE with a scalable, performant, fully automated and highly accurate data creation pipeline for road, localization objects & core content attributes using conflated data sources from multiple source inputs to give our customers Map data that is continuously updated with real world changes.
Publication will create and deliver HERE’s map products to meet the diverse industry demands.
Our Vision is to publish map-content changes in near real-time into any HERE product by providing a highly scalable, fully automated and accurate product creation pipeline. Any products are designed for their industry specific product life-cycles to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are a multi-faceted data and product creation organization which develops and supports a
wide-ranging combination of core map content and innovative, leading-edge spatial intelligence HERE product portfolio to new markets and strategic partnerships.
- Core map content and products - we derive and manage products including 2D/3D Buildings, 2D/3D Landmarks, Named Areas (Admin, Postal, Zone), Elevation/DTM, Natural Guidance, Z-Level Derivation, a variety of reference services, and over 30 KTLO products
- Spatial intelligence - content and products we currently derive and manage include Visuals for Junctions and Signs, Navigable 3D Landmarks, Places Footprints, Final Meter, Yard Map, 5G Geodata, Cellular Signals, Premier 3D Cities and a suite of innovation prototypes (e.g. 3D Map IoT simulation, Predictive Road Safety, and Spatial Computing)
- We work in close concert with all other organizations in OneMap Engineering to define, implement, and deliver high quality E2E product delivery pipelines.
- We follow OneMap Engineering best practices and utilize the latest HERE Platform technologies and features.
The centralized Architecture team will ensure OneMap System architecture meets current and future business needs in supporting a service-oriented architecture.
The centralized DevOps will collaborate with management, development teams, and the SRE organization to define, create, deploy, and support a standardized set of DevOps policies, technologies, runbooks, templates, and best practices for the OneMap Engineering Organization.
The centralized Tools team will be responsible for defining, developing, and maintaining a core set of enabling libraries and tools for OneMap data and product creation. The team will support a standard set of technologies, frameworks and best practices which will be used across the entire OneMap ecosystem.
Join our fast growing, highly motivated OneMap team. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to dive deep into how we capture the real world, how this is reflected in our reality index, and work with the team on how this data goes straight into customer hands with our product deliveries. We work with Agile practices and co-operate with numerous different teams inside and outside of the company. Our team delivers digital maps to our global customers
As a Director of Product Technical Program Managers in OneMap, you will help build and lead a team to deliver mapping programs and processes, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, and then deliver them in a successful and timely manner across multiple development organizations is expected.
As a leader, you will work closely together with Product Management to understand the product scope and customer deadlines. Working across development departments and sub-systems to ensure the products are developed and delivered according to the requirements. You will need to use modern project management techniques to bridge the gap between agile development methodologies, while still delivering against hard customer deadlines.
What you will do?
- Establish and contribute to our shared vision across the company by working with stakeholders to build consensus, solicit feedback, and optimizing the business value realized from engineering team execution.
- Earned the respect of your peers, managers, and partners for your ability to grasp difficult technical challenges and invent practical, sustainable solutions.
- Define and align product requirements and acceptance criteria with business and customer needs to deliver a highly competitive product.
- Engage closely with the engineering teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Integrate usability studies, customer feedback, research, experimentation, empirical data and market analysis into product requirements and team’s focus to enhance product experience.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is groomed and prioritized
- Ensure incremental improvements are released early and often.
- Lead backlog grooming and iteration planning to prioritize activities on an ongoing basis.
- Lead/support scrum of scrums meetings and program reviews to review progress, address blockers and facilitate scrum ceremonies.
- Define and use metrics to drive an efficient development approach
- Develop and manage program level release plans and product roadmaps and report milestone status into program management.
- Tracking external team-level dependencies
- Has end-to-end accountability for software & technology for a product, defining and driving a technology strategy aligned with the broader organizational strategies and ensuring expected business outcomes.
HERE Navigation on Demand(HNoD) is an innovative SaaS navigation product for the automotive industry.
As a DevOps Engineer working in HERE Navigation on Demand team you will help us build, test, release and improve cutting edge embedded navigation systems.
In an Agile context, your responsibilities will include:
- Design, build and maintain an advanced CI/CD (build, test and release) infrastructure. From merge-requests to a production deployment or a release build, the DevOps team maintains the full pipeline.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems, collaborate across teams and influence design to improve robustness, testability and quality.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of tools and systems to improve engineering productivity and velocity.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and peers across departments to share best practices and improve our product.
This position is responsible for providing expert analysis on project and product quality and to provide input for product and process reengineering within Data Engineering & Operations. This position will utilize advanced analytical and problem solving techniques to lead project teams to develop and implement quality process and improvement. This position will also be responsible for working with division stakeholders within the organization to coordinate activities as they relate to processes and operating models.
This position is responsible also for ensuring the correct application of quality assurance and quality control processes in Data operations and supports the compilation of scorecard and quality data analysis. This role is responsible for individual contribution & mentoring quality improvement specialist I & II but also supervising between two and 10 people if consider necessary. This position reports to the Sr. Quality Manager in Data operations and collaborates with Data Engineering & Operations leaders, managers and teams.
- Apply advanced analytical and problem-solving techniques to lead process improvement efforts & solve complex business problems to drive efficiencies.
- Lead a number of cross functional/organizational project teams to develop and implement improvement actions to help reduce customer complaints
- Support/lead Continual Improvement, Lean Six Sigma activities at a site or global level
- Facilitate/lead proper Improvement Workshops with cross functional teams which involves brainstorming sessions, root cause analysis, solution prioritization & stakeholder presentations within Data Engineering & Operations (DE&O)
- Support the development of a continuous improvement mindset within Data Engineering & Operations (DE&O)
- Support the training and development of team members focusing on continual improvement mindset, Lean Six Sigma & Lean Principles.
- Review/analyze quality results and undertake trend analysis and root cause analysis, drive implementation of corrective and preventive actions and monitor trends during implementation for effectiveness review
- Drive capture of best practices and undertake knowledge sharing session for wider implementations
- Drive development/enhancement of quality and related management initiatives for enhancing Data Engineering & Operations (DE&O) performance
- Maximize the utilization of Team members with a quality focus to provide expert-level feedback to all Data operations activities to drive continuous quality improvement.
- Support the Quality Leadership in achieving Savings & Efficiency KPI’s on annual basis by demonstrating continual improvements mindset, applying advance statistical tools & Techniques.
We are looking for a skilled software craftsman to join our team in Mumbai. Are you passionate about building software that is well-crafted and steadily adds business value? You see challenges where other see problems? You think quality first? You will engage with our community of professionals to invent and master challenges with creativity and passion. The job includes software system design, implementation, testing, release and support. As our team is spread around the globe, you will work collaboratively with other team members from different locations.
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely. At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video
SUMMARY OF JOB Process Systems Engineer II will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and external customers and required to maintain complex independent Software solutions. Flair for software and solution development. Must have good communication skills and be passionate about integration etc. specially with OEM platform MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process Engineering - To perform requirements analysis, understanding the business requirement and design and develop optimized and customized solutions for customer. Solution depending on customer can range from design to testing and deployment. • Research and development - Be involved in research and development activities to understand and identify the product requirements aligned to HERE’s vision and business needs • Coordinate between team stakeholders/customers to manage the requirement • Should have strong hands on experience with Android and iOS development • Knowledge of HERE SDK will be preferred. • Software engineering – Design, Test and implement software systems that optimize all phases of data operations process and new solution designs • Plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control processes for the solutions designed • Develop engineering on technology initiatives, tool development and process optimization • Support the creation and execution of technology deployment plans • Identify product / project requirements, technical tool and document gaps, and communicate specification issues to internal stakeholders • Analyze completed prototype, pilot and scaled projects to identify gaps to address further requirements or specification issues and communicate to relevant stakeholders
Tasks of moderate complexity requiring some discretion and independent judgment. Carries out tasks/activities according to assignment and set guidelines. Limited supervision and coaching needed. SCOPE Individual Contributor. Participates as individual contributor to team. Impact DECISION MAKING
Impact is short-term and departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
You will be leading multiple teams, consisting of team managers, technical product managers and experienced engineers working to deliver navigation database and navigation services to automotive customers or other customers. As a Senior Manager you will be giving vision and providing guidance, structure in work and very strong technical leadership to your teams. As a Technical Lead you will need to be a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into workable technology solutions that scale both technologically and operationally. Yours teams will be developing software specifications, designing solutions, writing and testing code, executing release and configuration management activities, etc. You will operate and manage teams in a fast-paced, startup-like environment. You’ll need to be able to lead the organization through change, evolution, and sustained growth.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage resource allocation, identify staffing shortages, conduct organization planning and development
- Provide technical leadership and make critical technical decisions to the product development
- In synergy with Product Management define future product directions, priorities and roadmaps.
- Be accountable for delivering map data and map data services according to product and technology development plans with high performance at the lowest possible cost.
- Guide, mentor and manage team members to help them reach their potential and expand their expertise
- Build a culture of respect, delivery and innovation in the team; empower managers and individual contributors to make the biggest impact possible for the company while reaching their professional development goals.
- Utilize an agile mindset to create a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning; promote best engineering practices and continuous improvement, individual competence and accountability
- Operations, resourcing, budgeting and competence development of the engineering teams.
- Coordination of functions between geographically distributed teams
- Ensure prompt response to all production, customer support and quality issues
- Establish and institutionalize organization standards, processes and procedures
As the Partner Account Manager (Strategic Partners), you own strategic partnerships for HERE in Japan, executing the strategic partner playbook to craft breakthrough opportunities for the company and its partners.
HERE is growing our reach within targeted segments and your expertise within Transport & Logistics, Retail, Tech, Media and Telco will see you solving real business problems using innovative location technology.
HERE prides itself on five core values, Be True, Be Bold, Win Together, Learn Fast, Give Back, and your role is to represent HERE in the Partner ecosystem as we drive towards our vision to enable an autonomous world for everyone.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Establishing and cultivating executive relationships and securing executive buy-in regarding the assigned strategic partners;
- You understand the organization, structure, and business model of partners and develop relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
- Leading and managing partner initiatives, architectural wins and identifying new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Creating and running a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned
- Working closely with key stakeholders to execute on the next generation Open Location Platform (give/get model), where all sensor data provides the foundation for new products and services that create unique and differentiated value propositions for HERE, its partners and customers.
- Leading the relationships and owning the through partner sales quota for the assigned strategic partners
- Contributing to a strategic partner business plan for alliance solutions and initiatives
- Executing program & project plans for the assigned and new partners
- Organizing monthly progress meetings and quarterly business reviews for the assigned and new partners
- Providing input into the strategic partner portfolio strategy and monthly operations reviews.
We empower our customers, partners and developers to achieve better outcomes by leveraging our different location centric capabilities. The company has more than 9,000 employees across 56 countries. Our go-to-market model is a segmented approach focused on:
- Transport & Logistics
- Telco, Media and Technology
- Retail and Financial Services.
What is the job?
Having a strong relationship in the automotive market, we are looking for an individual to extend our long-term success story and grow our IoT business outside of the current perimeter. The shift from content to platform is underway and happens faster than ever. More and more customer centric use cases are relying on real time, on demand location intelligence. As part of the IoT Automotive team, you will consult and guide our customers on their journey for new mobility-, fleet- and logistics- services powered by the HERE platform technology. Our goal is to always provide the best customer experience underpinned by the freshest data and newest technology.
For the DACH-Market we’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive to drive our IoT portfolio within our HERE Automotive market. You as our Sr. Account Executive Automotive IoT will be responsible for growing our Auto IoT business. We are looking for a domain expert with hunter mentality, who takes responsibility for the relationship with our OEMs and Tier 1 System Vendors. You will be responsible for the account strategy and growth execution, contract negotiations and client satisfaction.
- Connect and work with automotive account teams on targeting new buying centers within existing accounts.
- Leverage social selling and market trends to identify new prospects.
- Create own growth vision for the corresponding accounts and execute accordingly.
- Orchestrate and align all contributors throughout the organization to turn an opportunity into concrete IoT revenue.
- Build customer specific value propositions and present internally as well as towards Digital Strategy- / Mobility, Fleet & Logistics Departments, or the CDO-Office.
- Establish Here Marketplace as additional sales channel for our customers to create incremental revenue for both parties.
- Work closely with Strategic Alliances to potentially open new doors and possibilities by putting the customer in focus.
HERE Technologies is seeking a passionate and creative Sr Developer Evangelist to empower our growing developer community with the resources and inspiration to build amazing things. You will connect with developers from small startups to large enterprises across all verticals and tell the story of HERE while also representing the developer point of view internally with Product, Engineering and Marketing. We have ambitious goals for our developer evangelism program, and you will be supported by teams across the company.
- You will be joining an experienced global team of evangelists.
- You will drive awareness and adoption of HERE APIs and SDKs among developers across the world.
- You will also engage with HERE developer community, listen to their needs, and advocate for them within the company.
- You will create compelling content for developers across a variety of different media and channels, including blog posts, tutorials, video and more. The focus will be on creating compelling map data visualizations and demos of the HERE APIs and SDKs in action.
- You will be an ambassador for HERE online and in-person –at developer conferences and hackathons, as well as webinars.
- You will work closely with our Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to help developers succeed on the world's #1 location platform.
- You will engage with fellow developers on external and owned community platforms while collecting developer feedback and using it to improve the developer experience.
Your responsibility will be to drive the success of the HERE platform effort through deliberate, clear, and consistent architecture, system design, and communication. You will ensure that automation and testing is on par with our platform quality. You will be the technical subject matter expert for multiple engineering teams, working with them in an agile and inclusive manner.
As part of the HERE platform Architecture group, we are a group of exceptionally talented doers who work passionately to apply cutting-edge and open-source technologies to build a location cloud platform. We work in close partnership with respective product and engineering management teams to ensure success.
We enable our customers to build targeted solutions such as machine learning, map creation, transport and logistics, fleet management, and planning of 5G networks. Our customers range from tech, media, and telecommunications, to automotive and retail.
Our collaborative environment offers a good work-life balance, challenging tasks in designing large-scale, high-throughput, secure, and performant cloud services, and freedom to find the right technical solution. Come join our team, shape the future, and change the world.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our Highly Automated Driving group! You will be working with a hardworking Agile team of developers to craft and deploy feature processing solutions at the continental scale. These features are used in the generation of the Here HD Live Map. You will work closely with other software developers and architects to improve the reliability, quality, cost, and efficiency of the product.
- Design and build sophisticated fault-tolerant distributed services with multi-region and multi-cloud deployments
- Develop automated tests (using TDD) to achieve test coverage for continuous deployment.
- Participate in design and code reviews with peer engineers
- Help the team in adopting relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes.
- Support and influence the team culture of being customer centric and continuous improvement.
Your role as a Principal Engineer will involve working with our software engineering team. You as a Principal Engineer, will need full knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies. You will demonstrate multi-tasking skills under tight deadlines and constraints. You will regularly contribute to the development of work products (including analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and documenting software) and may work with customers to resolve challenges and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. You will setup the standard and principal for the product he/she drives.
- Setup coding practice, guidelines & quality of the software delivered.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
We are looking for someone to join our team in January 2022
We are looking for a Sr Patent Agent to join the Patent Team within our Legal Department. You will closely collaborate with other patent professionals, i.e. attorneys, agents, specialists, and work with our inventors, product owners and managers to define, qualify and support HERE in obtaining patents. You also will touch base with different regions aligning patent protection in all locations where HERE is active. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and file new patent applications for inventions by HERE inventors
- Prosecute office action responses and providing detailed guidance to our associates for the preparation of responses to office actions
- Conduct inventor interviews
- Prepare patent claims aligned with products
In addition, you will be working with the rest of the Patent team on projects engage HERE as proactively grow our patent portfolio to reflect our current business and the directions we see it growing.
Sr Software Engineer will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and external customers. Responsible to develop, document & execute process/engineering solution for new processes and products. Individual must be able to assess not well-defined design requirements and develop a course of solution/action to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders.
- Support the managers in designing team strategies, be the forerunners for innovation vertical within the team by driving patents
- Process Engineering - To perform requirements analysis, understanding the business requirement and design and develop optimized solutions for customer. Solution depending on customer can range from design to testing and deployment.
- Research and development - Be involved in research and development activities to understand and identify the product requirements aligned to HERE’s vision and business needs
- Know how to build enterprise - grade products and systems
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies - Python, JAVA Spring, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes et al
- Work in emerging and traditional technologies such as JavA, Kafka, SQS,React, RESTful services, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL, databases, relational databases, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Enjoy writing asynchronous code
- Having knowledge of data science /ML/Mapping/GIS will be added advantage
- Thrive dealing with complex issue
- Can read / write API specs like the back of your hand
- Has experience building back end services composed of lots of moving parts that interface via APIs and SDKs.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Analyze work flows within and across all departments to determine how the entire process can work better together
- Identify product / project requirements, technical tool and document gaps, and communicate specification issues to internal stakeholders
- Analyze completed prototype, pilot and scaled projects to identify gaps to address further requirements or specification issues and communicate to relevant stakeholders
Tasks of moderate complexity requiring some discretion and independent judgment. Carries out tasks/activities according to assignment and set guidelines. Limited supervision and coaching needed.
Individual Contributor. Participates as individual contributor to team.
Impact DECISION MAKING
Impact is short-term and departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join our team in January 2022.
Our team is in the Platform Foundation organization, specifically the Billing, Accounting and Mediation (BAM) Tribe. The BAM tribe is responsible for providing accurate usage and billing system for all HERE products. The BAM tribe is made up of about 30 people working globally in an agile environment. We are responsible for 100% data accuracy company-wide, always striving for ways to make things more efficient as we are dealing with 15 billion transactions per day (and growing!). We are working on very challenging Big Data problems in a multi-cloud environment. We work with some of the very latest technologies. If this sounds like fun, then come join our team!
You will be a Lead Software Engineer working on the development of key internal and customer-facing applications. You will work closely with Project Managers, Architects, Data Analysts and other developers in a fast paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures, and technologies. You should be self-motivated, creative, & proactive, and should have a strong understanding of the software development & deployment processes and methodologies.
This is a full-time position based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
- Continuous integration and automated testing of developed code
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery of systems and infrastructure
- Deployment of production ready systems and infrastructure
- Identifying and providing solutions for common needs across stakeholders
- Working with end users and incorporating feedback into the product
- Work with Product Management and Architecture Team to chart Engineering backlog
- Reach out and demo the products to Customers and help them use our products efficiently
- Plan sprint backlogs and resolve any impediments
- Working hand in hand with Architects in Designing the platform services and components, analyzing system dependencies and integration interfaces and planning development efforts for a team of developers accordingly
- Ensuring the platform services are operational and adequate monitoring is provided for various components the development team owns
- Work with user and partner teams to develop innovative solutions for the platform
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems and services the team owns and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend various customer use-cases/solutions
- Create and maintain user stories in Jira and understand user requirements, lead Sprint planning and backlog meetings with the developers and Product owners.
- Discuss the design and implementation approach for new features with the team
- Write clean, fast code to implement new features
- Make sure the existing code that is about to change has enough test coverage
- Deploy a stack into Kubernetes/AWS with your code
- Do a code review or respond to yours
• You will help design and build the next iteration of process automation in HERE Core Map processes employing machine learning.
• You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of research activities in the general fields of machine learning, specifically for map feature inference.
• Utilize computer vision and stochastic algorithms to solve and implement complex attribute engineering problems for Machine learning and deep learning based mobile frameworks and products.
• Participate in both algorithm and software developments as a part of a scrum team, and contribute artifacts (software, white-paper, datasets) for project reviews and demos.
• Collaborate with internal and external team members (researchers and engineers) on expertly implementing the new features to the products or enhancing the existing features. With end-to-tend aspects like developing, testing, and deploying.
In this senior, customer-facing role you are responsible for product education and communicating customers’ product needs to HERE divisions. As Our Senior Technical Support Engineer you are instrumental in ensuring customer satisfaction via product & services support and issue resolution. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to support both HERE’s Map Content and Platform services.
In this position your main focus is on our customer base in the Nordics-area. The whole portfolio of HERE products and services are potentially supported, which is resulting in a very diverse day-to-day set of activities. Whilst being the technical interface, you manage technical requests and questions from and to the customer. You can rely on a dedicated, technically very knowledgeable team with a great team spirit. The position includes collaboration with cross functional internal teams in an international environment.
The key responsibilities for this role are to:
- Act as an advocate for HERE's Products & Platform Services within the customer space.
- Take responsibility for post-sale support of HERE’s data products. Pro-actively identify new opportunities.
- Be responsible for managing customer needs and expectations internally, to ensure internal initiatives that reflect customer business and technical requirements. To be actively involved with other departments in order to have them contribute to the customer requirements.
- Manage relationships with customers in support of HERE Products, including conflict resolutions, strategic alignment, customer expectations, negotiations and communication.
- Manage conflict resolution and communication when customers and HERE have competing technical objectives. Take the lead when OEMs or SVs are impacted on a specific topic.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customers’ map compilation and Web API issues.
- Develop and present standard and advanced training to customers, including development of proprietary training materials for support of new or existing HERE data products.
- Coordinate and provide trainings for fellow TCS Engineers as well as internal Sales support groups, including development of proprietary training materials for support of new or existing company data products.
- Provide testing support for internal and external applications of HERE database. Organize testing efforts that cover more than one country.
- Ability to drive business decisions.
As a Sr Technical Support Engineer, you ensure HERE's customers get maximum value from HERE products and services through the evaluation, production, and maintenance phases. You will partner with sales representatives to expand and improve Customer’s adoption of HERE products and services. We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team in January 2022.
- You must possess customer orientation and excellent communication skills that enable you to effectively represent the Voice of the Customer internally while safeguarding HERE’s business interest. An ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers leverage HERE services to solve their business problems is required.
- You will be the go-to technical expert on HERE products and support software applications for customers. You will analyze, reproduce, and debug data and software issues reported by Customers and come up with recommendations and drive issues to resolution. This role provides L1/L2 support and it is responsible for P1/P2 escalations.
- Another important aspect of the role, it is to provide actionable insights and drive continuous improvement opportunities, given the broad exposure to customer, products, and process.
- The Sr. Technical Support Engineer is a long term, relationship based, customer facing support role, working in a fast-moving environment that values customer empathy as well as technical proficiency.