The Information Technology & Trust organization at HERE is undergoing an Agile transformation, as a key Senior Agile Coach in the centralized Agile Transformation & Strategic Planning team, you will design and implement strategy to guide our organization to succeed on our journey toward Agility.
You will work ambitiously as part of a small team to iterate on Agile & Scaled Agile strategy, influence and coach executives, leaders, teams, and individuals on implementing Agile practices and principles, making them stick and so optimizing their value streams. You will link various functions within Security, Privacy, Governance, R&D, and IT to all align on and contribute to the aims of the Agile strategy.
- Lead Agile and Scaled Agile strategy definition iteratively and via co-creation of deliverables
- Lead discussions and collaboration with leaders to implement Agile principles in the HERE policies, processes and structures in order to improve our business outcomes
- Lead leaders and coach teams across the organization to embrace and implement this strategy. Walk alongside them in crafting alignment, defining actions for their units in an inspect & adapt fashion, and train various key roles around attitude, principles, and practices
- Install the right systemic structures to support the Agile journey and make it stick
- Drive tangible, hands on implementation of Agile by mastering tools (JIRA, Confluence, Miro) and providing leadership for work structure to enable agile execution
- Efficiently motivate and coach a broad range of contributors from diverse functions and act as multipliers for the initiative
- Expose our organization to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility at the Enterprise level
- Generating “Pull” in the organization by the right mix of listening and encouraging towards Agility
The individual in this role will work closely with key functions including Planning, Finance and Control, Strategy, Governance, Tools and Business Intelligence & Analytics. The individual in this role will make a valued contribution; providing support with modeling/scenario planning, forecasting, visualizations and reporting that will drive effective decision making and facilitate increased efficiency.
The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders internal and external to L&D. Key responsibilities include:
- Identify data sources, gather/extract data (qualitative and quantitative) and use structured frameworks to answer business Training Needs
- Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to Induce and manage requirements
- Determine appropriate training solutions for different Business Units, based on the outcome of analyzing business needs, performance goals, and audience.
- Collaborate with Business to plan and execute the Trainings (Classroom Led, Online etc) and Communicate the status, Risk, Analysis using standard tools
- Research New learning Technologies and Methodologies. Present the findings to stakeholders and execute End to End implementation including the adoption of such technology/methodology
- Present credible findings and recommendations, with an emphasis on getting from the “what” to the “so-what”
- Prepare executive ready presentations on findings and recommendations
- Monitor critical measures and variables to alert the business to any risks
- Focus on continual improvement of planning/analytic processes with focus on speed and agility
- Identify and disseminate best practices in modeling and analytics
About the team (Traffic Services Team)
We build HERE’s world-class traffic information services providing millions of people all over the world with traffic visuals and highly accurate routing choices. We are proud to provide cutting-edge Traffic solutions for automotive, mobile phone, IoT device and web users. Our solutions make use of huge quantities of real-time and historical data collected from probes, sensor and other sources of dynamic information about the movement of vehicles.
Our services are critical to customers in automotive, transportation, logistics, and the private sector. We work directly with customers to ensure that the service delivered to the end-consumer is the highest-quality traffic data available, to get them to their destination as quickly and safely as possible. We are continuing to innovate – internally and directly with customers – to ensure that our data and services will continue to lead the industry in the future.
As a Product Owner for the HERE Traffic Services team, you will work in the interface of the product management, customers, and engineering to prioritize the work of an agile team to maximize the product value and feature impact. You turn the product vision into reality.
Your day-to-day work is about working in an agile team building and prioritizing the team backlog based on customer value and the product manager’s input. Preparing superb user stories for the team to work on is your core competence. You are innovative, but in the end a team player that commits to the agreed processes and works according to the agile principles.
While you work in an agile team, you are part of the HERE Product Owner family that allows you to collaborate with other Product Owners to exchange ideas, improve ways of working and share best practices on a continuous basis.
In Finland, we are a company like no other in the area. Our 100 people in Tampere have competences from DevOps to full-stack software development, from product ownership to people management and from machine vision to hard-core mathematics. You can easily fit into our international site and you have career opportunities that few Finnish companies can offer. You get to work with cutting edge HERE products built for large market needs, not just for one customer. We co-develop products with global lead customers and then scale them up for prime time on HERE Platform.
In Tampere, our three core areas are HERE Positioning, HERE Tracking and HERE Indoor.
HERE Positioning takes resolving the latitude and longitude beyond the capabilities of GPS. We use a variety of sensors and radios, as well as the geography-grade satellite-based positioning technologies to provide positioning outdoors and indoors, down to sub-meter level in three dimensions. HERE Tracking provides visibility and predictability to global logistic networks like never before. Attaching a small tracker to every shipment in the world enables us to predict delays, minimize costs and optimize deliveries to save the environment. Lastly, HERE Indoor takes our location DNA to indoors. We truly know map making outdoors - hence we also know map making indoors. While these indoor maps are visually enchanting, they also enable autonomous vehicles and robots to understand in detail, what's around them.
What's the role?
This role will be in a Tracking team. Being a Software Developer at HERE Technologies is all about our core value Learn Fast. While you start your journey at HERE with some technology stack, we never know, where the road will take us next. But don't worry – we will train you and get you ready for your next step as a developer. Or then... maybe you want to become an architect, a DevOps expert or something completely different later in your career. It's all possible at HERE!
The developer role is made for you, if you want to decide yourself, how to build products. In the HERE Way of Working, Product Management knows the best why we build products, and Product Owners know best what we build. But the true power is within your hands - the developers know best and decide how we build things. We have a powerful set of common tools and assets, but it's up to you to know how to use them.
HERE is primarily a Platform company with its own strong product portfolio. The work is not about maintaining legacy from the 90s but building something for 2030 and beyond. We know that the only way to make this happen is to use the latest and greatest software development practices and stacks. We need you to work with us to make these practices ever better.
Being a developer at HERE is not a one-person-show and another of our core values, Win Together, states this as well. We know you already know how to be a team player in a software team. The HERE culture and the diversity of backgrounds supports your growth as a valued member of the team. Within the team we all have our special competences, but above all, we help others to achieve our product deliveries together.
Years of research, testing, and analysis of people asking "How do I get to where I want to go?" – has kept us the leader in our industry and we'd love for you to join us on our journey.
We in the Search team make the entire world's addresses and places discoverable. Our daily work is all about mining data, string processing, efficient data structures, machine learning and ranking algorithms. And about hosting this logic in a global deployment serving thousands of queries per second within strict performance and availability SLAs. We have a phenomenal team of top software engineers, machine learning specialists, mathematicians and devops experts who are spread across offices in the USA, Germany and India. Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and integrity, with colleagues who are outstanding in their field, resilient, and strive for the best.
As a member of the Search team, you will be involved in the following:
- Analyze, design and implement highly-scalable software using cutting edge technologies
- Improve Search products with respect to quality of results, quality of software design, performance, stability and maintainability
- Write/update tests and documentation
- Create/maintain automation and development tools
- Conduct peer reviews
- Opportunities to work on other HERE team's projects and grow your skills
- Work with Python, Scala, AWS, Machine Learning/Search Algorithms, in a LINUX environment.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle of a new app
- Develop an innovative, appealing, high-quality consumer app in a cross-functional team
- Write clean, simple and well-tested code
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate effectively in and across teams
- Be the main point of contact for all DevOps activities within the Map Rendering Team.
- These activities include, but are not limited to: CI/CD, tools and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the global backlog of tools, infrastructure and CI/CD activities across all teams.
- Manage and mentor the teams working on these activities
- Ensure compliance with company-wide policies for infrastructure
- Lead the architecture and rollout of new infrastructure
- Design and write code, tools.
- Design infrastructure and tools that can scale.
- Automate everything that can be automated.
- Care about CI/CD
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders locally and globally to improve the test assets and our ways of working
- Track test results and defects in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments
SUMMARY OF JOB
A GIS Data Engineer is responsible for the analysis and processing of large scale spatial datasets, with decreasing support from supervisors or seniors and having passion for spatial data.
- Run, modify, and execute data engineering processes and projects for the conversion and use of external digital sources in the creation and maintenance of the HERE databases and related products. Assume full accountability and ownership to successfully complete these projects, following existing workflows.
- Leverage data engineering technologies like FME, ArcGIS, Python, SQL and others to transform and integrate data, or create products
- Ability to assess and manage risks of bulk integration efforts, realizing that as data amounts are high, risks are high.
- Provide basic GIS and spatial data consultancy within the region and one’s own network, when needed, especially focused on bulk source integration efforts.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects, which will help to increase efficiency, quality and/or reduce costs within Core Map Group. Apply influence within own local team.
- Develop engineering and consultancy mindset with focus on value and cost efficiency. Deliver what is needed as end result (not necessarily what was requested at the beginning).
- Increase understanding of the HERE Databases content and product specification and the various tools and technologies utilized for database creation in general, E2E.
The Quality Testing and Statistics (QTST) Senior Data Engineer is an expert in computing systems and technologies. This role is responsible for implementing data-engineering solutions centered around Map and Location quality requirements, including creating and managing data processing architectures, data ETL systems, back-end databases, and front-end user tools and interfaces.
Expected to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on computing systems and tooling for Map and Location quality testing processes
- Interpret project objectives and requirements, and create enabling data engineering solutions and outcomes
- Design/develop system databases, software applications, and project prototypes
- Contribute and drive development requirement definitions, project design, code reviews, and UAT
- Collaborate with data science and engineering teams to deliver solutions
- Research and evaluate new technologies and solutions
- Provide end-user support
- Work with map and location experts, engineering teams, and other teams across the company
We are looking for a seasoned, resourceful and dynamic Sr. Transformation Communications Manager (m/f/x) to support our Global Programs, Business Communications and Regional Communications teams, bringing your expertise in change communications coaching, planning and orchestration. This position reports to our Head of Employee Advocacy and can be based in our Berlin, Germany or Chicago, USA office.
Given the continued focus on transforming from a product-focused to a platform company, we are looking for a transformation communications expert with strong change communications planning and coordination skills. Key task is to orchestrate the change communications activities and narrative and to coach and align the Global Programs and Business Comms managers in the execution of their change cases.
- Guiding, coordination and alignment of change communications activities supporting HERE’s continued platform transformation
- Development of a high-level communications plan and message framework for the overall and individual change projects
- Coordination of timing and content across the different change programs and initiatives to ensure consistency and efficient execution of the roll-out plans
- As part of the HERE transformation, also execution of change communications for some of the Global Programs that touch the entire company, such as Vision & Mission, Strategy, Brand, Culture
- This role will work closely with the senior leaders and experts in the functions who own these programs, particularly in the Strategy/Planning, HR, Finance, Development, Product, Brand, Legal, Quality, etc.
- Creation of inspiring and engaging content for employees, leaders and senior leader’s communication channels
You will be working on all phases of the software development life-cycle from design & coding to production deployment & monitoring. Your responsibilities span the entire software development process to include:
- Developing full stack applications/services/tools/script to process very large data sets in Java, Spark, Scala, & AWS.
- Designing classes and software component interactions.
- Mentoring junior engineers to develop quality code and reviewing the design/code.
- Building out systems to monitor deployed workflows and handling failures.
- Identifying, Investigating, Analyzing and correcting software defects and adding to process improvements.
As a Software Engineer intern, you will be part of the HERE Security team that works closely with research engineers and data scientists to develop cutting-edge software with a focus on continuous delivery. On this team, you will have opportunity to work with full stack development technologies and automation concepts. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an energetic and dedicated team of Security leaders and software engineers on highly visible, technology-driven problems with a direct connection to the success of the company.
Projects may include:
- Identity & Access Management and virtual network control. Interns will develop methods for improving our understanding of the breadth of the issues and to inform potential improvements. Responsibilities include:
- evaluate complex networks and application systems for vulnerable design factors
- identify how security problems can be better solved by gathering data about the systems that exhibit the problems
- develop reporting that identifies and quantifies the security problems, particularly in Identity & Access Management, and virtual network management
- Crypto Services– project will include adding Token based authorization to our Signing Service Solution. Responsibilities include:
- Write and commit code to the team code repo, write unit and system tests
- Research different authentication mechanisms
- Preference for candidates who have worked in Go and Python
- Preference for candidates familiar with REST APIs
- Product Security - securing a wide variety of applications in a large portfolio. The candidate will perform exploratory analysis of Application Security data and subsequently write automation to establish communication with product teams around securing their applications. Responsibilities include:
- Utilize Splunk to parse security data streams to identify focused security efforts
- Write automation to drive security improvements in identified areas
- Participate in an Agile team using GitLab for a software development platform
HERE OneMap Engineering team is looking for skilled Techno-Managers to join our dynamic team. This candidate will work on all stages of software development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support. This individual will follow a documented software development process and be accountable for conformance to software quality standards. The candidate will also work collaboratively with other engineering teams to ensure cross- functional goals are met. You who have deep understanding of technologies, application design, architecture, hands-on experience building highly scalable and distributed applications using SOA and Micro services in AWS.
- Team and personnel administration are expected to take up to 25-30% of Engineering Manager time.
- Software design and development is expected to take up the remainder of Engineering Manager time.
- Build, support, mentor, and direct a world-class engineering team and cultivate a culture of innovation & delivery.
- Oversee a team charged with collaborating with other engineering teams, designers, architects and stakeholders to efficiently support map creation and maintenance at scale.
- Participating in architecture and design discussions and reviews.
- Participating in cross-team strategy discussions within the team
- Enable the team to execute high-velocity software development, support their needs and resolve possible conflicts
- Communicate with leadership regarding progress against plans, issues, and needs.
- Work with other team leads to leverage targeted technologies, processes, standards, and methodologies.
- Conduct regular 1-on-1 meetings with each assigned team member to assist with issues and provide mentoring support.
- Participate in Performance management, Career development and training needs for team
- Develop and maintain strong networking and relationships with key members outside of own area.
- Works with users and/or product owners to help define application specifications
- Lead the team to follow organizational standard engineering best practice
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions
Store, index, analyse and connect them together in the same making it easily available for our users. At the same time, we have be able to scale and change fast to accommodate to the needs of our current and new customers. Think about:
- durable and versioned map of whole Earth with road topology and thousands of different kinds of attributes
- fast changing volatile datasets like traffic and weather and
- streams of different kind car sensors data
The HERE Platform provides the recognized experience of HERE to its customers in order to let them build their location based applications and run them on our cloud infrastructure with ease.Thanks to our powerful abstractions, state-of-the-art building blocks and cloud infrastructure, our customers can ingest, make sense of their location data (e.g. car sensor data for signs, warnings, roads, one way streets, but also weather, or points of interest) in real time.
The data can be mixed and matched and possibly shared with other members of the platform which makes it even more powerful.
As Software Engineer you'll have opportunity to work on this amazing product. Within a co-located, cross-functional and self-organized team, you’ll have fun pair-programming in Open source technologies like Scala/Java/Go on systems under huge load and storing vast amount of data in very heart of the platform. You will help running it on production - so no excuses, no throwing things over the fence but full control and responsibility.
We care about software design and take the time to write quality software. We use code reviews to learn from each other and to ensure our self-imposed bar for quality is constantly met.
Your role encompasses defining and working on features and technical tasks in a self-directed fashion, supporting your colleagues with technical challenges, working with product management to analyze requirements, talking to stakeholders, designing, implementing and documenting solutions as well as testing and reviewing your colleagues' work..
HERE’s Data Acquisition & Community (DAC) Team supports the development and implementation of the sub-regional data acquisition and community strategy. As our Data Acquisition & Community Manager you are responsible for the development and maintenance of a subset of the DAC opportunities pipeline and execution of the best mix of data acquisition / community activities within a territory, in order to support the defined HERE products and services requirements within scope, budget, timeframe and quality criteria. Enabling the growth of unplanned, on-demand acquisition and crowdsourcing needs within the sub-region.
The DAC Manager Russia is responsible for the execution of Data Acquisition opportunities and community campaigns, product or project plan, and will work with the regional DAC leadership team to influence other functions outside of the business area (e.g. Legal, Product Management, Accounting). Delivering on the defined team goals, achievements and cost performance of areas are all part of the remit of the DAC Manager.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Developing a strong knowledge, local footprint, and network to influence on the local data ecosystem and players to promote HERE as the primary data partner in the local market not only to satisfy our data needs but also to generate data monetization opportunities.
- Establishing a broad data market knowledge within the team for a defined country/territory or a specific product area/market segment to build and maintain effective long-term relationships with decision makers and influencers within the local data market (that includes government, major suppliers, and crowdsourcing partners).
- Supporting DAC’s business development activities within for a specific market segment to identify, develop, and close new data opportunities for HERE Products and Services. This includes the development and maintenance of a healthy pipeline of data opportunities for the area of responsibility that may also supports the supply liquidity of the HERE Marketplace.
- Managing the effective and efficient execution of data acquisition and community plan for the respective area of responsibility to meet the scope, budget, timeframe, and quality requirements of HERE Products and Services.
- Building and maintaining relevant cross-departmental and cross-functional relationships (e.g., HR, Training, etc.).
- Actively monitoring the local data market and facilitating market analysis exercises to identify trends and demands, providing feedback and/or insights to internal stakeholders (i.e., Product Management, Data Monetization, CCO and Professional Services) through the defined channels.
- Supporting the creation of demand for HERE Products and Services, through DAC, supporting the Sales and Data Monetization’s objectives in the sub-region to impact the business top-line growth.
The Product Marketing Manager (Transport & Logistics industry) is responsible for jointly defining and driving an AMER-specific industry strategy that aligns with the Fleet Management and Supply Chain markets. This role has accountability for jointly driving a data-driven, industry-specific sales and marketing strategy and being a subject matter expert in the region to achieve the region’s pipeline and revenue targets for the year. We are looking for the Product Marketing Manager to join our team in January 2022. This person will report to the Global Head of Product Marketing for T&L.
- Manage and oversee the integrated strategy and plan. Additionally, refine the integrated strategy based on best practices, deep industry knowledge and industry trends – evangelizing best practices amongst the sales teams through enablement and meetings.
- For appropriate marketing campaigns – aiding in brief development to ensure industry perspective is properly articulated and represented.
- Work with sales to define the GTM approach and/or account specific plans for Tier 1 “must win” accounts.
- Define market research needs, drive and convey the output of buyer research and conduct customer segmentation based on a data-driven approach.
- Maintain industry/regional knowledge of key competitors within their respective areas of focus in collaboration with MI and market leaders.
- Understand and analyze sales and campaign performance data (available through dashboards) to adjust and improve on messaging / communication effectiveness.
- Provide input for development of industry specific content for here.com and keywords for SEO.
- Collaborate on a well-defined sales enablement plan and collateral, including but not limited to development and maintenance of industry overview, buyer personas, battle cards, case studies & testimonials, industry sales decks, industry-specific LDR training, etc.
- Create and maintain a set of key industry specific sales collateral items as identified by the team with specific milestone dates for revisions and edits. Reflect perspectives from respective markets to bring together a connected HERE point of view.
- Where identified as lead or part of the project group; aiding in both onsite (or virtual) events and webinars; Including but not limited to webinar development and input to demos.
We are looking for a Sr Spatial Data Engineer to join our CDS Team (Content Delivery, Database Engineering and Spatial Analytics). You will be working together with Software developers and other Spatial Data Engineers to analyze/design/create/modify tools and technology solutions for solving complex geospatial problems. Your main responsibilities might include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting deliverables and standardizing pipeline publications or staggering catalogs for our customers, using your Cloud Computing and Data Structures skills.
- Manipulating HERE and Partner data with the help of programming tools and data management methodologies (modelling, scripts, queries etc.).
- Creating map products/solutions that solve our customer needs.
- Attend the team Stand-ups and share what was accomplished yesterday and planned for today. Discuss the design/implementation approach of new features and negotiate acceptance criteria.
- Write clean, efficient code implementing features with sufficient test coverage, and deploy and validate your solution.
- Participate in code peer reviews, respond to yours.
- Learn new things as well as become an expert in our HERE domain and services.
- Have fun!
HERE Technologies is the global leader in location technology & data – powering market-leading navigation, business optimization and real-time planning systems. As part of HERE’s growth strategy, we are extending our market focus into new verticals – including Transportation & Logistics, Supply Chain, connected driving and other high tech location related use-cases, where HERE technology is a key ingredient to help enterprises realize business value through our location assets. In line with this ambition, we are looking to add an experienced & proven technology sales account executive to our team – to accelerate the growth potential in one of our largest accounts. We are looking for a Sr Account Executive to join our team in January 2022.
This high-performer must have demonstrable sales results (developing high-growth sales strategies with large, multi-national, complex organizations) and exceptional technical aptitude (credible with technology companies, worked with senior Research and Development stakeholders). An exceptional communicator, this person excels at both seeing the opportunity, and translating that vision into reality – key expectations include ability to create compelling business cases – and orchestrate opportunities through to execution and close.
- Grow & accelerate revenue from existing business units – this includes strategies to reduce time to revenue, firm-up revenue
- Establish new book of business and pipeline from identified high-potential new business units – aid in helping qualify pipeline opportunities– and define unique value propositions, business unit acquisition strategies for a fortune 5 company
- Identify potential new revenue streams from co-creation & innovation projects
- Establish optimal go-to-market tactics that accelerate and scale growth – in leveraging our partner capabilities and professional/technical services arms
- Develops and implements account strategies that maximize value for a fortune 5 company and HERE
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Leads the pricing and customer contract negotiation processes
- Adhere to HERE Sales Process and sales/customer lifecycle guidelines to effectively manage the business
As an engineer working in the HERE Navigation on Demand team you will help us build a next generation car navigation as a service product.
You will be part of an international team, working in an agile environment, building distributed and highly available backend systems. You will have the opportunity to work with modern technologies: Scala, Akka HTTP, Typescript, React JS, Kubernetes and many of the AWS services.
You will have a great impact on our products and will play a role in the architecture and design of our backend systems and services. With your experience and passion for software excellence you will continuously raise the engineering bar. Our teams are highly collaborative, you will work on challenging problems and collaborate with highly technical colleagues across teams.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle including continuous delivery to production
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the product
- Develop highly scalable and reliable backend services
- Write clean, tested and well-documented code
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate efficiently with your colleagues within the team and across teams
- Ensure our customers receive world class service by periodically participating in 24x7 on-call rotation