In this position you will work closely with project managers, data analysts and other developers in a fast paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and technologies. Furthermore you will:
- Provide design and development leadership in delivering products and tools used in creating high definition live maps
- Own and drive technical leadership and in-depth solutions in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Own one or more components of software architecture in immediate environment
- Develop software that is well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals
- Engage with internal and external customers for requirements, change requests and incidents to help define application specifications
- Drive initiatives that contribute in development of software that is efficient, re-usable and reliable (e.g. agile, coding, verification)
- Be part of an agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication also mentor and guide junior engineers in the team
In this position you will work closely with project managers, data analysts and other developers in a fast paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and technologies. Furthermore you will be involved in
- Agile development of software
- Continuous integration and automated testing of developed code
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery of systems and infrastructure
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Deployment of production ready systems and infrastructure
- Monitoring of running processes to ensure proper functioning of software
- Working with end users and incorporating feedback into the product
- Support the product 24x7x365
HERE is a location data and technology platform, providing a development environment (HERE Workspace), a data exchange (HERE Marketplace), map creation and visualization capabilities (HERE Studio) and a set of location services (HERE Location Services). These capabilities leverage the Reality Index, a rich source of location contextual data that captures relationships between places and things. We empower our customers, partners and developers to achieve better outcomes by leveraging our different location centric capabilities. The company has more than 9,000 employees across 56 countries.
Our go-to-market model is a segmented approach focused on Automotive, Transport & Logistics (T&L), and Telco, Media, Technology, and Retail (TMT-R). These industries are targeted direct and indirect via a network of different (global) partners.
For the UK area we’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive to drive our solutions portfolio for our key accounts within Telco, Media, Technology and Retail.
For this you will:
- Develop annual business plans: for assigned vertical, outline clear strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Deliver revenue targets & growth plans: drive growth by closing new large deals, upselling and co-creating in order to hit your revenue and booking targets.
- Lead complex licensing deals for location data and technology platform working with the different internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop great executive-level relationships: build and nurture C-level relationships; drive customer excitement; detect and develop new opportunities for revenue growth; leverage team to build business cases.
- Analyze markets, develop strong customer understanding, find new insights that can drive our roadmap, understand HERE strength and how it can resolve specific problems or deliver value to specific vertical industries; spot low hanging fruit, invest in long-term opportunities and drive proper value based selling approach.
- Be a team player and develop harmonious cross group collaboration: engage with all required global groups such as strategic partner teams, solution partner teams, industry solutions teams, portfolio teams, product management, professional services teams, licensing & business operations, legal, and program management.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution: ensure top quality business planning, sales forecasting and reporting.