Click column header to sort
The Partner Account Manager owns the end to end relationship with assigned Partners and executes to create breakthrough opportunities for HERE and its Partners. This role will promote, upsell and cross-sells the HERE product & services stack focusing on the business benefits of each technology. This role is expected to develop a strong relationship with Partners and deliver an industry leading Partner experience maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction for the Partner to ultimately lead to sales growth. The Partner Account Manager understands the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and develops relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity. This Partner Account Manager role will be based in Bangalore, India and will focus on large India System Integrators.
- Sells the full breath of HERE products, services and solutions through one or more strategic Partners and deliver incremental business for HERE
- Co-operates closely with the HERE Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/ sell to initiatives), where appropriate
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners
- Leads and manages Partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline
- Creates and manages a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned
- Deals with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication at all times and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience
- Acts as a strategic advisor to HERE Partners, HERE Sales Teams and HERE Business Groups
- Positions, communicates and presents the HERE "Reality Index" strategy to internal/external stakeholders
We are a group of exceptionally talented doers who work passionately to apply cutting-edge technologies crucial for building and maintaining a living, self-healing, High-Definition map for the autonomous world. This will be a new team within our group whose focus will be building the leading-edge technology in a new industry market for automated driving, advanced driver assistance systems, and HD maps. Our customers include some of the top automotive OEM’s as well as many other autonomous startups. We believe our work will make the world of mobility simpler, safer, and accessible to all. Come join our team, have fun, and make history.
You will lead a state-of-the-art computer vision and applied machine learning project from the ground up. You’ll have the opportunity to help implement a Robotics AI real-time robotic system that can perceive and learn efficiently and act intelligently in the automotive space, at scale. This will involve developing perception software capabilities through all product lifecycle phases as well as playing an essential role in helping deliver a reliable, profitable, performant, safety-critical system. You will have the chance to help develop a market-defining enterprise product that combines autonomous vehicle technology with a software-as-a-service (SaaS) business model.
We are a smart team of doers who work passionately to apply cutting-edge technologies crucial for building and maintaining a live HD map for the autonomous world. Our customers include some of the top OEM’s as well as many other autonomous startups. We are also working on leveraging our lengthy history in location services to enter into new markets.
Looking for a creative and highly-motivated Computer Vision Engineer with hands-on experience in leading multiple research and engineering initiatives that can balance technical leadership with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology, tools, and methodologies. You strive for simplicity, and demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment backed by sound statistical reasoning and robust machine learning models.
Come join our team and be a part of history! HERE has big plans and we are looking for those who can drive the team to new heights!
- Triage, investigate and resolve security incidents raised from multiple sources, following established playbooks, including but not limited to
- Phishing email reports
- SIEM based alerts (Splunk)
- Security alerts from our cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- Endpoint Protection system user escalations (Cylance)
- Endpoint Detection and Response system alerts (Carbon Black)
- Network based alerts (FireEye NX)
- Various abuse reports
- Account compromises
- Assist and mentor junior engineers in incident investigations and resolutions
- Help improve Incident Response Processes by providing feedback and tracking metrics to team leadership
- Perform threat analysis of emerging threats and report back to management on findings and recommendations
As part of the Routing Team, you will be working within a team of highly skilled product owners and developers.
Your role is to actively
- Design and drive implementation of new routing features and profiles (bikes, heavy tracks etc)
- Concept and implement new advanced routing solutions (highly distributed setups or custom routing solutions)
- Maintain and increase code quality
- Monitor and improve performance
- Ensure the best engineering practices
A Lead Engineer within Urban Mobility team is responsible for leading engineering and operationalizing the processing, quality assessment, and publishing of externally sourced transit data from around the world. You specialize in all data requirements and formats to support the expansion and quality improvements of transit content and services, central to the HERE Urban Mobility offers. Additionally, you will:
- Write clean, fast code to implement new features
- Learn and play with the code that is about to change and think how to improve it
- Make sure the existing code that is about to change has enough test coverage
- Do a code review or respond to yours.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams across the company.
As a team member, your responsibilities span the entire software development process to include:
- Develop back-end application using Java, J2EE, Spring technologies
- Develop and deploy highly scalable and efficient solutions for Web tools
- Decompose requirements for testability and provide feedback to the requirement gathering process
- Clearly document the design and code in wiki
- Develop and maintain tools and processes that support development, automation testing and deployment of software components
- Mentor junior engineers to develop quality code and review the design/code
- Be the main point of contact for all DevOps activities within the Map Rendering Team.
- These activities include, but are not limited to: CI/CD, tools and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the global backlog of tools, infrastructure and CI/CD activities across all teams.
- Manage and mentor the teams working on these activities
- Ensure compliance with company-wide policies for infrastructure
- Lead the architecture and rollout of new infrastructure
- Design and write code, tools.
- Design infrastructure and tools that can scale.
- Automate everything that can be automated.
- Care about CI/CD
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders locally and globally to improve the test assets and our ways of working
- Track test results and defects in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments
As part of the Rendering R&D group you will be working within a team of developers, DevOps and architects. This is a dynamic role within a high-achieving team creating the software needed to generate maps for both devices and web.
The main task of this role is to write high quality source code in a maintainable way. You will develop new features and improve existing ones using the best of your knowledge. You will care about performance and memory consumption. You will have to solve problems across different products and services and this will expose you to a broad set of technical challenges as well as many different ways of solving them. This exposure will help you grow and you will gain deep understanding of our products. In addition you will:
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve our software
- Track test results and defects in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
You will demonstrate your ability to deliver robust, scalable, and maintainable software services for internal and external clients. You will be comfortable participating in all aspects of the Agile development process from technical requirements analysis through collaborative design, iterative implementation, automated testing and continuous delivery. No prior experience in the domain of Maps is required. We are looking for people who remain learners throughout their career, and whose inquisitiveness and love of technology will propel our products forward.
Here’s what a typical day looks like-
- Interactions with stakeholders for understanding the Business processes and solution implementations for the acceptance criteria.
- Perform Technical architectural design and review.
- Write clean, efficient code implementing features with sufficient test coverage, and deploy and validate your solution.
- Improve the Software maturity standards within the team.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Have fun!
You will be working on all phases of the software development life-cycle from design & coding to production deployment & monitoring. Your responsibilities span the entire software development process to include:
- Developing full stack applications/services/tools/script to process very large data sets in Java, Spark, Scala, & AWS.
- Designing classes and software component interactions.
- Mentoring junior engineers to develop quality code and reviewing the design/code.
- Building out systems to monitor deployed workflows and handling failures.
- Identifying, Investigating, Analyzing and correcting software defects and adding to process improvements.
- BE/B.Tech (Technology/IT/Computer Science or related field).
- 5+ years relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments; majorly in Product based organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and enhancing scalable and high-performance services
- Proven working experience on Python/Java/Scala
- Knowledge and application of design concepts like Design Patterns, Data Modeling and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in Web Services, JSON (GeoJSON), JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, Spring.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) and test-driven development, continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control (GIT/Gerrit etc.).
- Worked on performance optimization, memory profiling and scalability of applications (cloud environment would be preferable).
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Develop high performance systems to publish REST Services.
- Projects include large scale data processing frameworks and high scalable services.
- Deliver services for high availability, with high quality.
- Work closely with software developers to develop the best implementations. Develop efficient, re-usable, reliable and scalable software
- Develop test frameworks and operations tools for the services you create.
- Provide/Recommend solutions inclusive of third-party open source APIs
- Ability to do root cause analysis and improve product quality.
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services and associated technologies
As the Sr Product Portfolio Analyst, you will have the responsibility to plan, deliver and maintain a competitive product portfolio in Japan comprising of Content, Services, Platform and Applications. You will execute and manage various programs involving internal and external partners, run comprehensive analysis of the products and the regional market, and provide oversight to operational aspects of product portfolio. These activities will help enable, support and plan for ongoing Regional Portfolio and Global Product strategy to achieve set objectives while remaining true to our values and competencies.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Planning and managing initiatives/programs to improve Japan product portfolio by engaging local partners as well as internal resources.
· Fulfilling data sourcing requirements by assessing product needs, evaluating offerings available in the market and facilitating sourcing activities in collaboration with Data Sourcing and relevant organizations.
· Developing and managing product documentations with focus on incorporating Japan specific requirements and specifications.
· Continuously managing and monitoring key metrics and KPI pertaining to the regional product portfolio.
· Acting as an operational interface with our Japanese partners to improve and maintain the relationships.
· Executing competitive analysis and regional market research efforts to provide meaningful inputs for defining regional product strategy.
· Assisting in the development of initial business cases for new product development, product extensions and feature enhancements.
· Engaging directly or indirectly with customers as needed to define requirements and use cases
· Managing key issues escalated pertaining to products and driving actions for resolution.
The HERE NDS (navigation database standard) Technologies team is looking for a Java Engineer to build our map compilation product that creates the most comprehensive high definition live map in the market, intended to support precise navigation for self-driving cars.
The job includes all parts of software development lifecycle: refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release and support. As our team is spread around the globe, you will work collaboratively with other team members from different locations.
- Develop software that is well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals
- Engage with internal and external customers for requirements, change requests and incidents to help define application specifications
- Own one or more components of software architecture in immediate environment
- Be part of an agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication
- Drive and improve engineering best practices (e.g. agile, coding, verification)
- Define complex, cross-subsystem/product designs to be implemented by team
In this position you will work closely with project managers, data analysts and other developers in a fast paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and technologies. Furthermore you will be involved in
- Agile development of software
- Continuous integration and automated testing of developed code
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery of systems and infrastructure
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Deployment of production ready systems and infrastructure
- Monitoring of running processes to ensure proper functioning of software
- Working with end users and incorporating feedback into the product
- Support the product 24x7x365
HERE is a location data and technology platform, providing a development environment (HERE Workspace), a data exchange (HERE Marketplace), map creation and visualization capabilities (HERE Studio) and a set of location services (HERE Location Services). These capabilities leverage the Reality Index, a rich source of location contextual data that captures relationships between places and things. We empower our customers, partners and developers to achieve better outcomes by leveraging our different location centric capabilities. The company has more than 9,000 employees across 56 countries.
Our go-to-market model is a segmented approach focused on:
- Transport & Logistics (T&L)
- Telco, Media and Technology (TMT)
- Retail and Financial Services.
For the UK area we’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive to drive our solutions portfolio for our key accounts within Telco, Media and Technology.
For this you will:
- Develop annual business plans: for assigned vertical, outline clear strategies, tactics, and action plans.
- Deliver revenue targets & growth plans: drive growth by closing new large deals, upselling and co-creating in order to hit your revenue and booking targets.
- Lead complex licensing deals for location data and technology platform working with the different internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop great executive-level relationships: build and nurture C-level relationships; drive customer excitement; detect and develop new opportunities for revenue growth; leverage team to build business cases.
- Analyze markets, develop strong customer understanding, find new insights that can drive our roadmap, understand HERE strength and how it can resolve specific problems or deliver value to specific vertical industries; spot low hanging fruit, invest in long-term opportunities and drive proper value based selling approach.
- Be a team player and develop harmonious cross group collaboration: engage with all required global groups such as strategic partner teams, solution partner teams, industry solutions teams, portfolio teams, product management, professional services teams, licensing & business operations, legal, and program management.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution: ensure top quality business planning, sales forecasting and reporting.