Click column header to sort
We are hiring highly skilled test engineers who wants to become part of E2E Testing & Test Practices team and help us in building awesome user experience for all end-users & customers. Our team works closely with development squads and testers inside the squads. Together with other testers across the company we are also building active Testers Community to share knowledge, experience and best practices as well as shape together our ways of working and practices in testing.
- Testing our products and solutions from end-to-end perspective with strong focus on end-user experience
- Planning what to test and not to test using automation, what should be tested manually and what not at all
- Designing, developing, executing, and maintaining our test suites, test frameworks and testing infrastructure
- Investigating various problems in our complex systems in close collaboration with development teams
- Communicating the feedback, you gathered through testing patiently and effectively to the right persons in the organization
- Continuously make our practices and results better
- Developing your own skills and spread them to others
The HERE Publication team is looking for a Lead Engineer to publish map-content changes in near realtime into any HERE product by providing a highly scalable, fully automated and accurate product creation pipeline.
The job includes all parts of software development lifecycle: refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release and support. As our team is spread around the globe, you will work collaboratively with other team members from different locations.
Develop software that is well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals
• Engage with internal customers for requirements, change requests and incidents to help define application specifications
• Own one or more components of software architecture in immediate environment
• Be part of an agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication
• Drive and improve engineering best practices (e.g. Agile, coding, verification)
• Contribute towards complex, cross-subsystem/product designs
HERE Trust is a centralized organization that secures HERE products and services, ensures best-in-class security and privacy for customers and employees, and protects the organization against physical and virtual threats. Trust is a globally distributed team of security and privacy professionals and is growing to keep pace with HERE's expanding business and customer base.
HERE Trust recognizes the amazing talent in the European region and is making a strong investment in the Czech Republic and Romania, primarily in Brno, Prague & Poland. It is a complementary region to our already sizable European footprint, sharing the Central European Time zone with most of our other European sites. HERE has a diverse team of Security professionals and is excited to expand hiring.
Security Detection Engineering
Security Detection Engineering team is a young, fast growing team at HERE. Our team is building detection capabilities and making sure that HERE Technologies is able to respond to current and emerging threats in a timely manner. We perform different threat analysis activities (Threat Intel, Threat Hunting, Incident retrospective analysis), do active simulations, in addition to executing white/grey-box assessments - so we can identify security/compliance gaps within our security controls (in that sense we act as a "Purple Team"). Based on our analysis, we can plan and implement security detections and/or escalate problems to other HERE Security teams, such as Vulnerability Management or Product Security to improve our security quality on all layers!
In our team you will find many interesting teammates from all over the world with rich experiences in different security fields - automation, exploit development, red teaming, security engineering, forensics and more!
Senior Information Security Engineer will play a dynamic role in enhancing detection capabilities at HERE Technologies. This role will be a key part in designing our security alerts, dashboards and playbooks through continuous analysis of actual data sources and cyber threats. Senior Information Security Engineer will work with different cross functional HERE teams to provide the highest quality threat detection, monitoring and automation for our enterprise and cloud infrastructure.
- Working with various data sources for threat detection and automation
- Analyze the latest adversary's TTP and develop approaches to detect them
- Participating in threat hunting activities
- Developing security alerts, dashboards, and playbooks for HERE Security Operations Center
- Design standards for logs and alerts and collaborate with service team to incorporate these standards
- Analyze log coverage, details of available events and work with different teams and owners to support Detection Engineering requirements
- Collecting Metrics for Detection Engineering activities
About The Parking & Electric Vehicle (EV) Team
To make the journey complete, the last meters matter a lot. In fact, last meters can be the most stressful part of the trip: finding the free parking slot, paying for the parking, and finding the parking slot with an EV charging capability.
The foundation for the seamless last-meter experience relies on the conflation of dynamic Parking & EV data combined with other HERE mapping elements such as Building Footprints and Indoor Maps. By adding Digital Ticketing & Payment services to the portfolio, we will support drivers to book in advance and travel even more at ease.
The Parking & EV services will have multiple routes to market, as a standalone product as well as integrated with other HERE products such as Search, Places and HERE Navigation-on-Demand. Technically, the Parking & EV teams build the HERE Platform services that process and deliver static and dynamic Parking & EV data to customers.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
What Do We Offer At HERE
At HERE Technologies, as a Principal / Lead Software Engineer, it is all about our core value Learn Fast . While you start your journey at HERE with some technology stack, we never know, where the road takes us next. But don't worry - we will train you in HERE technology stack, then... maybe you want to become a senior architect or you will decide something completely different later in your career. It's all possible at HERE!
The Developer role is made for you, if you want to decide yourself, how to build products. In the HERE Way Of Working , the Product Management knows the best why we build products and the Product Owners know the best what we build. But the true power is within your hands - the developers know the best and decide how we build things. We have a powerful set of common tools and assets, but it's up to you, how to use them. Your super power will be the knowledge how HERE Platform works, how our applications should be build, and what is the technology strategy for us.
HERE is primarily a Platform company with its own strong product portfolio. The work is not about maintaining legacy from the 90s, but to build something for 2030 and beyond and that is possibly only with the use of latest and greatest software development practices and stacks. We need you to work with us to make these practices ever better.
Being a Developer at HERE is not a one-person-show and our core value, Win Together , states the same. We know you already know, how to be a team player in a software team. The HERE culture and the diversity of backgrounds supports your growth as a valued member of the team. Within the team we all have our special competences, but above all, we help others to achieve our product deliveries together.
Your responsibility will be to drive the success of the HERE EV and Parking applications effort through deliberate, clear, and consistent architecture, system design, and communication. You will ensure that deployment automation and testing is on par with our platform quality. You will be the technical subject matter expert for multiple engineering teams, working with them in an agile and inclusive manner. Your primary focus will be in EV and Parking products.
Our collaborative environment offers a good work-life balance, challenging tasks in designing large-scale, high-throughput, secure, and performant cloud services, and freedom to find the right technical solution. Come join our team, shape the future, and change the world.
HERE is looking for experienced Software Engineers to join its fast-growing and highly motivated Platform Foundation team. The Platform Foundation is responsible for providing the enabling layers to the HERE Platform through identity and access management, accounting, billing, container orchestration, cloud abstraction, big data management, processing, and streaming services. The platform foundation services are mission-critical and meet demanding compliance, security, performance, and uptime requirements.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to work on this amazing product. Within the cross-functional and self-organized team, you’ll have fun working on systems under huge load and storing a vast amount of data in the very heart of the platform - the Platform Foundation. These services are mission-critical and meet demanding compliance, security, performance, and uptime requirements. You will help run it on production with full control and responsibility. Your role encompasses defining and working on features and technical tasks in a self-directed fashion, supporting your colleagues with technical challenges, working with product management to analyze requirements, talking to stakeholders, designing, implementing, and documenting solutions as well as testing and reviewing your colleagues' work.
What’s the team?
At HERE Platform SDK team for Java & Scala, we design and develop high-performance Scala/Java library and services to enable location processing in a distributed environment.
- we are a small, agile, and self-organizing team
- we practice and encourage pair programming
- we feel protected by our extensive CI:
- Always striving to reach 100% unit test code coverage
- Performance regression tests
- Algorithmic quality regression tests
- we practice CD:
- Any commit satisfying our test harness is automatically deployed to production
- we strive to delight our users, often succeeding 😉
- Scala, Java, Golang, Python
- Micronaut, Kubernetes
- Apache Flink
- Apache Spark
- Git, Gitlab CI/CD
- sbt, Gradle
Have a look at our Developer Guide, you will contribute to improve it:
Team shared responsibilities:
- architecture, design, develop, test the backend components
- evaluate and choose technologies suitable for work
- elaboration and refinement of user stories
- development infrastructure (build, testing, continuous integration, delivery)
- run, monitor, and support in production, ensure our customers receive world-class service by periodically participating in 24x7 on-call shifts
- team ceremonies (planning, grooming, demo, retrospective)
- communicate effectively about decisions, direction, and progress, both inside and outside the team
- Analyze, monitor and improve performance and quality of embedded automotive solutions
- Adapt client code to evolving customer requirements
- Maintain and increase code quality, while applying best engineering practices
- Software Engineering - design, test and implement software systems that optimize all phases of data operations process and new solution designs
- Perform requirements analysis, understanding the business requirement and design and develop optimized and customized solutions for customer
- Research and development - Be involved in research and development activities to understand and identify the product requirements aligned to HERE’s vision and business needs
- Analyze completed prototype, pilot and scaled projects to identify gaps to address further requirements or specification issues and communicate to relevant stakeholders
HERE's OneMap team is looking for a Lead Software Engineer that will help with the creation of mapping products that are highly available, performant, and near real-time. We drive continuous re-architecture improving service latency, accuracy of content, service robustness, and cost-of-ownership. Relentlessly eliminating undifferentiated work, services, content domains, and products (both new and old) in favor of single sourced and open building blocks. As owners of Here’s front-line systems for both ingestion and delivery to automotive customers, we lead innovation in both re-use, automation of operations and next evolution of products.
OneMap is comprised of the following teams.
Single entry point for all source data into OneMap to deliver quality into all the products.
Our vision is to provide HERE a scaled digital view of the world based on the fusion of multiple source inputs using real-time systems to keep products, services, and customers continuously updated with valuable changes while maintaining and moving existing products to the OneMap architecture.
This automation combined with scalable services will continuously be re-architected to capitalize on the latest HERE Platform technologies and features.
Provide a digital view of the world based on multi-sourced sensor data.
Data Extraction will lead HERE’s end-to-end mapping strategy by providing a scaled digital view of the world based on the fusion of multiple source inputs.
These real-time systems will keep products, services, and customer continuously updated with valuable changes while maintaining and moving existing products to the OneMap architecture. This automation combined with scalable services will be continuously re-architected to capitalize on the latest HERE Platform products and features.
Data Creation – Lanes
Lanes will create and deliver high quality lane attribute content for all OneMap.
Our vision is to provide HERE with a scalable, highly accurate and automated data creation pipeline for lane attributes using conflated data sources from multiple source inputs to keep our customers continuously updated with real world changes.
Data Creation – Roads and Localization Objects
Data Creation (Roads, Core content & Localization Objects) will create and deliver high quality attribute content for OneMap.
Our Vision is to provide HERE with a scalable, performant, fully automated and highly accurate data creation pipeline for road, localization objects & core content attributes using conflated data sources from multiple source inputs to give our customers Map data that is continuously updated with real world changes.
Publication will create and deliver HERE’s map products to meet the diverse industry demands.
Our Vision is to publish map-content changes in near real-time into any HERE product by providing a highly scalable, fully automated and accurate product creation pipeline. Any products are designed for their industry specific product life-cycles to ensure customer satisfaction.
We are a multi-faceted data and product creation organization which develops and supports a
wide-ranging combination of core map content and innovative, leading-edge spatial intelligence HERE product portfolio to new markets and strategic partnerships.
- Core map content and products - we derive and manage products including 2D/3D Buildings, 2D/3D Landmarks, Named Areas (Admin, Postal, Zone), Elevation/DTM, Natural Guidance, Z-Level Derivation, a variety of reference services, and over 30 KTLO products
- Spatial intelligence - content and products we currently derive and manage include Visuals for Junctions and Signs, Navigable 3D Landmarks, Places Footprints, Final Meter, Yard Map, 5G Geodata, Cellular Signals, Premier 3D Cities and a suite of innovation prototypes (e.g. 3D Map IoT simulation, Predictive Road Safety, and Spatial Computing)
- We work in close concert with all other organizations in OneMap Engineering to define, implement, and deliver high quality E2E product delivery pipelines.
- We follow OneMap Engineering best practices and utilize the latest HERE Platform technologies and features.
The centralized Architecture team will ensure OneMap System architecture meets current and future business needs in supporting a service-oriented architecture.
The centralized DevOps will collaborate with management, development teams, and the SRE organization to define, create, deploy, and support a standardized set of DevOps policies, technologies, runbooks, templates, and best practices for the OneMap Engineering Organization.
The centralized Tools team will be responsible for defining, developing, and maintaining a core set of enabling libraries and tools for OneMap data and product creation. The team will support a standard set of technologies, frameworks and best practices which will be used across the entire OneMap ecosystem.