Click column header to sort
We are looking for a skilled software craftsman to join our team in Mumbai. Are you passionate about building software that is well-crafted and steadily adds business value? You see challenges where other see problems? You think quality first? You will engage with our community of professionals to invent and master challenges with creativity and passion. The job includes software system design, coding, testing, release and support. As our team is spread around the globe, you will work collaboratively with other team members from different locations.
Security, Privacy, and Continuity (SPC) is a centralized organization that secures HERE products and services, ensures best-in-class security and privacy for customers and employees, and protects the organization against physical and virtual threats. SPC is a globally distributed team of security and privacy professionals and is growing to keep pace with HERE's expanding business and customer base.
HERE Technologies is seeking a Security Compliance Analyst to advise HERE leadership and partners on compliance-related issues, ensure compliance with applicable security standards, and streamline compliance activities. You will be responsible for ensuring requirements are met, aligning HERE organizational objectives and priorities with compliance regimes, leading compliance-related projects, and identifying issues proactively to facilitate the ongoing implementation of remediation actions.
- Develop, deliver, and continuously update HERE policies and standards based on industry frameworks and regulatory requirements (e.g., ISO, SSAE, NIST, ENISA, CSA), including the maintenance of HERE’s Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Develop and maintain metrics associated with security, privacy, continuity, and compliance
- Collaborate with SPC, IT, and business teams as needed to align and define security and privacy compliance requirements and activities
- Develop deep understanding of HERE processes and controls, including those in the business, in support of SPC security and privacy compliance frameworks
- Implement compliance technology solutions to streamline and optimize HERE’s compliance regime (e.g., through governance, risk, and compliance tooling)
- Apply expertise to actively analyze and determine potential applicability of novel and/or not-yet-adopted compliance requirements (e.g., based on business expansion into new sectors and geographies)
- Lead the planning, execution, and implementation of compliance-related projects, and provide regular status reports and presentations to HERE leadership and customers as required
- Ensure proper security and privacy documentation and artifacts are continuously improved and partner with other compliance and audit teams within the organization
- Maintain and support compliance-related security and privacy policies, procedures, controls, and reporting
- Establish and analyze audit result trends independently and identify ways to improve user experience while expanding compliance portfolio
- Establish the business processes for maintaining compliance results and satisfying HERE customer security and privacy inquiries
- Participate and contribute (e.g., through meetings, calls) during non-core working hours in support of global teams, especially across the Americas, Europe, and Asia
- Travel internationally up to 25%
We are the HERE SPC Team which stands for Security, Privacy and Continuity. As the name suggests we oversee everything related to either security, or privacy, or continuity within global HERE organization.
As a Leader and Principal Engineer, you are passionate about all things Security. In this technical role you will assume broad responsibilities in securing and reviewing security state of various solutions used or developed by HERE organization. From threat analysis and business impact assessment, to code reviews and architecture reviews, to monitoring and incident response, you will help development and operations teams to securely deploy and implement required functionalities as well as participate in incident response driving emergency incident decisions from technical security perspective.
The Technical Customer Support group is a critical department in HERE, we are working with more than 90% of all HERE Customers, located in 20+ countries with an average of 13 years of experience. The Technical Customer Support is the 'Voice of the Customer', focusing on customer usage of the HERE Product Portfolio.
As the Lead Software Engineer you contribute to the customer success by suggesting and executing engagement tactics, including recommendations on the strategic technical direction to maintain the customer environments healthy using HERE standard products and offers. This is not a classical Customer Support role but an opportunity to continuously develop your technical acumen and become one of the center pieces of our Customer Success supporting activities.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a strong IT background and sound understanding of software design and development involving mapping technologies, map content, geocoding, navigation, GPS, routing, positioning, local search, tile rendering and traffic. Passion about Unix/Linux, AWS with EC2/ECS, S3, ELB, SNS/SQS, CloudWatch, Java and Scala technologies are key for this role.
The Privacy Manager will ensure and assist to achieve the compliance to internal policies and standards as well as external regulations for HERE solutions from data protection perspective.
You will work on the operational front as a technical privacy expert responsible for proactive privacy engineering support within HERE from technical perspective. One of the key tasks is to drive privacy engineering matters to the products and processes. You will work closely with the security counterparts from HERE in order to set goals and assist in engineering challenges arising through security engineering. It is critical you have a deep engineering knowledge and analytical skills to understand how legal requirements, policies and standards are translated to technical design and engineering concepts.
As a leader you will work in international and multi-cultural virtual teams, identify the needed/missing capabilities and contribute in privacy engineering training, awareness and competence development throughout the engineering community in HERE.
- Play an active role in the privacy area for the HERE business
- Understand HERE privacy requirements
- Manage integration of privacy requirements and support engineering to build privacy into HERE products as part of their development
- Liaise with the security engineering community to align security and privacy engineering goals
- Actively drive and follow-up on the implementation, assessment, correction and evolution of privacy requirements in HERE products
- Understand overall situation for privacy within HERE product portfolio and roadmap
- Act as a subject matter expert for specific competence areas supporting other privacy resources
- Conduct privacy trainings, awareness and other supporting activities from engineering perspective
- Maintain up to date privacy expertise, skills and competences
We are looking for experienced and motivated candidates who are self-starters by nature and who will be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team environment focused on innovation and be able to learn and integrate complementary technologies inside and outside their specific area of expertise to deliver highly scalable and fault tolerant systems to optimize the way content feeds in to all of our products in the automotive, enterprise, and consumer spaces.
With a global fleet of vehicles collecting petabytes of 3D street-level and aerial data per year, you will be:
- Contributing to an engineering team charged with designing, architecting and building a platform to transform these massive data sets into building blocks for content creation.
- Building out services and APIs providing direct access to these rich 3D datasets.
- Work with Amazon Web Services as a storage and computing platform, especially with S3 and EC2.
- Product and feature design.
- Technical architectural design and review.
- Software implementation with automated testing.
- Peer code reviews, mentoring and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Continuous process improvement, coding standards, use of code quality metrics.
- Build, release and deployment automation and monitoring.