This position will work in a team environment of engineers and data scientists that support a wide range of R&D activities to create a complete and accurate dataset of places of interest for the entire world. You will be a Lead Engineer that is comfortable writing software to enrich and clean records representing places of interest. You will be working in a agile environment, leveraging DevOps practices to build highly reliable solutions, and leading the design/development of software solutions. You will also:
- Solve interesting and challenging problems of large scale data management and enrichment
- Develop content management, measurement, visualization, and editing tools
- Perform data processing and analysis of data signals from various sources (vehicles, cell phones, web, data providers)
- Work in the AWS cloud computing environment
- Meet with customers, both formally and informally
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to design, implement, test and continually improve low latency and highly scalable web applications and services running on AWS.
- Develop products using agile methods and tools.
- Develop commercial grade software that is user friendly and suitable for global audience.
- Support production issues both directly and indirectly with customers.
- Investigate, evaluate, and present new technologies for use with web applications/services.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews of your work and the work of your peer engineers.
- Participate in architecture and design efforts across multiple teams, across multiple HERE divisions.
- Be a technical lead for key complex systems or services, working closely with other engineers and testers to deliver high quality software on time.
- Mentor and assist other engineers in or out of your areas of ownership and expertise.
HERE OLP Marketplace is poised to become the transaction hub of the hyper growth data ecosystem – and economy – fueled by the rapid adoption and pervasive deployment of sensors and connected devices across automobile, IoT, and other industries. This Data Marketplace Senior Manager role is focused on ensuring the day-to-day business operations of the Marketplace are smooth, seamless, and successful for each of our customers. For each customer account, this can include coordinating multiple Marketplace transactions, staying abreast of new potential Marketplace opportunities, working cross-functionally in the background to drive product or process initiatives, and leading customer objectives and expectations related to the Marketplace platform. Because the Marketplace is in its infancy stages, this is a fantastic opportunity for career development and growth as the platform also evolves and grows. Primary responsibilities include:
- Work dedicatedly with customers to achieve their Marketplace business objectives
- Ensure that Marketplace customers are successful on our platform, whether as a buyer, supplier, or both
- Advise and consult with customers on Marketplace best practices to optimize their use of the platform
- Collaborate closely with customers to nurture and cultivate their Marketplace engagement, while also identifying gaps and opportunities to improve and increase their success on the platform
- Cultivate positive relationships with customers to gather product and service feedback to inform future development and growth strategy
- Become a trusted adviser to customers when it comes to the Marketplace and data monetization
- Provide business support to customers related to day-to-day transactional operations
- Act as a liaison for our customers as it relates to any business issues, support, or services
- Support customers throughout the business process, including onboarding, approval workflows, pricing, billing, and other GTM related issues
- Advance and lead communications, projects, and other initiatives directly related to or impacting our customers’ use of and success on the Marketplace platform
- Drive and lead internal cross-functional initiatives related to Marketplace business operations, processes, and policies
- Work closely with internal Supply and Demand Planning teams to help customers meet their marketplace objectives, whether it is finding data sets and/or buyers for their data
- Develop, refine, and document internal operational processes and policies to scale the business efficiently
- Identify product gaps and opportunities for operational improvement for the benefit of the team, the platform and the customer
- Propose solutions to address gaps and improvement areas, build consensus, then drive execution
- Communicate and coordinate across Sales, Business Development, Legal, Analytics, Product Management, and Technical Support teams to be the voice of the customer internally
The Global Travel Manager will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the HERE Travel Program ranging from the sourcing, negotiation and supplier management to supporting company travelers. The program encompasses all travel related services for HERE approx.. 2000 travelers in over 55 countries, representing a spend of approx. 30M€ of primarily international travel.
- Lead HERE Global Travel Program and optimise the recent restructurings of the platform and toolings
- Enable and become a trusted advisor to our customers by leading Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions to define, bring new solutions to market
- Oversight of the travel agency including all operational issues, SLA’s, management reporting systems, and adherence to policy.
- Work closely with travel agency to identify, track and resolve any service-related issues with a solution orientated and agile approach, implementing necessary corrective measures and adjusting program as needed to reach high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop, implement and execute on travel-related (air, hotel, ground transportation etc.) supplier management strategies to optimize the travel program’s cost, quality and service levels
- Monitor and report on travel expenditure and expense related policy compliance. Develop reports and dashboards for the various audiences (executive, sourcing leadership, users). Recommend strategies to improve program compliance and optimize cost.
- Identify savings opportunities and service enhancements, initiate process improvements and deployment of benchmarking-generated standard methodologies.
- Lead change management associated with the program incl. communications, key partner management etc.
- Maintain, and administer Global Travel Policy allowing for cultural and regional differences with cross functional coordination as needed.
- Work closely with Meeting/Events team to optimize event related travel expenses
- Develop potential future strategy around open bookings. Evaluate, recommend and drive the implementation of new technology, processes, tools or policies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the travel process. Benchmarking external organizations for standard methodologies and to measure internal performance.
- Ability to work on other Sourcing related projects (outside of Travel) to support the needs of the global team when required
We are looking for candidates who got a strong sense of ownership and are highly motivated with their own opinions who want to establish and maintain a powerful, efficient and reliable test automation solution. As our team is spread around the globe, you will work collaboratively with other team members from different locations. Below are some tasks that you may have to complete to be succesful in this role:
- Establishing and maintaining a powerful, efficient and reliable test automation solution.
- Coordinate with product owners, designers and developers to translate requirements into acceptance criteria, test cases and test plans
- Own the automation test tooling and architecture
- Help innovate our team’s CI/CD infrastructure
- Collaborate with other engineering and testing teams across the company
- Contribute to product support & troubleshooting
We are looking for an expert Developer Marketing Manager (m/f/x) based in Berlin or Chicago. You are an expert marketer with a passion for technology and for working in a fast-paced environment. At HERE you will use all of your dynamic marketing and communication skills while garnering new ones. In this role, you will create and execute an array of B2B programs, events, and campaigns in order to grow and nurture our global developer community. We’re performance oriented with a heavy focus on driving engagement and a solid user experience.
HD Live Map is a critical component to enable automated driving. The Perception team is tasked to create, maintain HD Live Map automatically and accurately and engage in close collaboration with our customers and partners in automated driving. We have a growing world-class team of engineers who are experts in computer vision, machine learning and 3D point cloud analysis. This role is to take on challenging problems and lead a team or be the technical lead to develop novel solutions that are scalable.
SPC (Security Privacy & Continuity) is a centralized organization, providing single-point responsibility for HERE initiatives from the strategic, planning, realization and support readiness perspectives. The focus of SPC includes:
the continuous evolution and implementation of our enterprise security strategy, in partnership with the SPC leadership team and coordination & management of highly complex initiatives, focused on accurate, consistent and timely planning, issue resolution/mitigation and reporting, involving clearly-defined project deliverables (including Organizational Change Management), dependencies, resource needs, risks & communications.
- Lenel Enterprise Replication Management:
- Remote into each Master Application server and SQL server.
- Check and maintain schedules and missed or skipped items.
- Verify schedule has been running and there are no “To-Do” list items
- Lenel Regional Server Maintenance:
- Remote into each Regional Application and SQL server.
- Check to maintain replication on the local regions.
- Verify tables have not gotten too big and purge all successful transactions.
- Make sure the SQL tables are not too large and that data is being added to tables
- Remote into each Regional server and verify that the card readers are up and running.
- Check daily alarm logs.
- Lenel Access Level Management:
- Create new access levels and door schedules
- Add, modify and delete card holder records in the event of a midday termination
- Lenel software upgrade and Installation
- Create new scripts for data exchange, run diagnostics and trace card holders and panels
- Assist in testing and final commissioning of new installations
- Lead synchronization between HERE access control system and third parties (landlord’s)
- Other tasks:
- Support physical security systems installation; including access control, intrusion, CCTV and other systems.
- Testing and Commissioning of systems.
- Supervises and completes all detailed engineering for projects including technical documents, drawings, scopes of work, and specifications.
- Conducts site surveys and threat assessments, and generates associated reports, drawings, schedules and cost estimates.
The Technical Customer Support group is a critical department in HERE, we are working with more than 90% of all HERE Customers, located in 20+ countries with an average of 13 years of experience. The Technical Customer Support is the 'Voice of the Customer', focusing on customer usage of the HERE Product Portfolio.
As the Lead Software Engineer you contribute to the customer success by suggesting and executing engagement tactics, including recommendations on the strategic technical direction to maintain the customer environments healthy using HERE standard products and offers. This is not a classical Customer Support role but an opportunity to continuously develop your technical acumen and become one of the center pieces of our Customer Success supporting activities.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a strong IT background and sound understanding of software design and development involving mapping technologies, map content, geocoding, navigation, GPS, routing, positioning, local search, tile rendering and traffic. Passion about Unix/Linux, AWS with EC2/ECS, S3, ELB, SNS/SQS, CloudWatch, Java and Scala technologies are key for this role.
End to end responsibility for the regional strategy and tactics related to the managed portfolio use cases including content, services, platform within each segment. Utilizes in-depth market knowledge to drive requirements related to the regional HERE portfolio in order to optimize regional customer opportunities. Drive innovation and product development via well defined market requirements documents related to portfolio managed. Contribute to continuous improvement in our product lifecycle by defining investment priorities in the region to maximize ROI for the portfolio managed. Lead the Go To Market efforts for the portfolio and communicate both internally and externally regarding portfolio design, investment strategies and strategic and tactical positioning. Influence teams and various internal stakeholders to achieve set objectives while remaining true to our values and competencies.
- Develops in depth understanding of the Industry Segment (i.e. Automotive, Transport & Logistics, etc.) and the key use cases of the HERE portfolio for the assigned geography. Provide thought leadership and drive significant improvement of commercial performance in the market
- Identify and quantify the Total Addressable and Serviceable Market sizes to better drive prioritization decisions. Collaborate with Marketing Intelligence to define requirements for research projects.
- Translates that insight into compelling business cases and requirements documents (including pricing recommendation) do drive product innovation, new product development, product extensions and adoption of the existing portfolio
- Provides investment priorities and integrated roadmap in the scaling or expansion of the portfolio managed.
- Represents the designated use cases and portfolio (Content, Services, Platform) of the Industry Segment with sales and customers. Drive adoption of the portfolio among target customers and partners.
- Engages directly with customers and utilize their input and market knowledge to continuously refine and prioritize product requirements
- Continuously improves our Go To Market strategies and tactics and effectively collaborate with product marketing
- Continuously monitors performance and initiates efforts to adjust strategy to ensure expected business outcomes
- Represents HERE technologies at external events and forums including speaking engagements
The Corporate Development team is a high performing team that helps HERE execute on its strategic vision. We are an agile organization with global reach, responsible for creating new commercial opportunities and address key business and technical needs by establishing strategic alliances, leading key strategic initiatives, managing investor relations and evaluating and executing mergers, acquisitions and investments. We strive to represent all of HERE’s core values of Be True, BeBold, WinTogether, GiveBack, and LearnFast in our day to day. And we also like to save time to have fun as a group!
HERE is seeking a Senior Manager, Corporate Development to drive the strategic evaluation, execution management of corporate transactions as a part of the Corporate Development team in the support of the HERE Technologies strategy. Your main responsibilities will be-
- Manage and execute corporate transactions throughout their lifecycle.
- Work closely with corporate strategy and other internal partners to understand the major strategic initiatives for HERE, and the strategic gaps that need to be supplemented with corporate development activities.
- Lead the development of the “deal thesis”, including strategic rationale, business case development, analysis of target company financials, development of comprehensive financial models and executive presentations, and establishment of key deal objectives and present to management the case for approval.
HERE’s Highly Automated Driving (HAD) division is responsible for building and maintaining an accurate, up-to-date map for self-driving cars. As a Test Automation Engineer on HAD’s Publication team, you will work on a scrum team of energetic and dedicated engineers to develop large scale cloud based pipelines to construct and publish HD Map used by autonomous vehicles to localize themselves and better understand the road ahead.
Candidates should have a passion for technology, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment. This role will be part of a small team of engineers who own infrastructure services and delivery of our cloud-hosted applications. The team provides infrastructure technology design and selection, systems management and administration, and delivery of our data processing platform. We work closely with Product team and other Engineering teams to ensure only the highest quality and supportable releases go into production.
The right candidate will have experience with aspects of the production software lifecycle, from working with stakeholders to creating development and testing plans, the selection of required tools and technologies, software development and testing, as well as deployment of software to production ready, stable environments. Candidates should have production experience including knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing disciplines.
Our collaborative environment offers a good work-life balance, challenging tasks focused on parallel processing of large data sets, and a modern code base written in Scala and Spark that runs on AWS. As a scrum team member, responsibilities span the entire software development process, and include:
- Developing code following TDD best practices for Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), of systems, infrastructure, and test framework
- Peer reviewing and testing code changes by other team members
- Clarifying requirements and writing test coverage for software features
- Manage releases to SIT, CIT and Production include it in existing CI/CD
- Deployment of production ready systems and infrastructure
- Maintain & run manual Zephyr Tests from Story updates
- Perform manual story verifications
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Delivery Platform (DP) migration on HERE internal Open Location Platform architecture
- Ensure the effective monitoring of all aspects of system and application behavior, ensuring compliance with SLAs and performance requirements
- Periodic support, including Splunk Alerts and HDP Support tickets
- Participate as a member of agile development teams to drive service quality and adoption of operational best practices
We are the HERE SPC Team which stands for Security, Privacy and Continuity. As the name suggests we oversee everything related to either security, or privacy, or continuity within global HERE organization.
HERE Security, Privacy and Continuity unit is looking for a Security Analyst that will be helping us with various activities including supporting our security monitoring and threat hunting capabilities through continuous improvement of detection and visibility. This person should have an understanding on how attackers act, what techniques, tools and approaches they use and how we can detect those by using available resources and tools. Big part of the work will be dedicated to the automation and building tools that will support those activities.
HERE Technologies is searching for a Revenue Marketing Manager (m/f/x) to plan, implement and optimize global demand generation campaigns to drive revenue for multiple segments.
As a Marketing Manager in our Revenue Marketing team you will be build, develop, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive revenue attribution. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining industry and product knowledge to drive growth through effective demand generation activities. Successful candidates will be result-driven and sales-focused, while maintaining alignment and positioning with our Brand, Sales, and Product & Portfolio Marketing teams.
In this role you will:
- Drive a global lead generation strategy and identify high touch marketing activities and programs to build awareness, drive demand and create and nurture leads
- Collaborate with Regional and Product Marketing teams to create integrated multi-channel campaigns to generate quality pipeline and move prospects and customers through the sales cycle
- Build the HERE brand and develop brand affinity to achieve a tangible lift in brand attributes among the target audience.
- Position HERE campaign messaging with alignment to the positioning and messaging set by Brand, Sales and Product & Portfolio Marketing teams.
- Measure, analyze, and report the impact and results of campaigns and activities to relevant stakeholders
- Work with Sales and Regional Marketing teams to collect and interpret regional/local information that contributes to ongoing market research and supports the regional marketing/sales activities.
- Manage vendor relationships and budget required to execute against plans
We are looking for a full-time intern to jump-start their business career in the role of Product Management reporting to our Sr Product Manager in the Highly Autonomous Driving business group. You will closely support Sr Product Manager to support the product team with product and requirements analysis.
The primary responsibilities of the intern will be to lead or be a key contributor to the projects described below. The intern will also aid with the ad hoc day-to-day business needs which entails undertaking of the following:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the HERE product and services portfolio
- Develop relationships with colleagues in other departments and regional offices to obtain knowledge and leverage it to achieve project goals
- Gather use cases and feedback to improve our customer facing product viewer
- Analyze our current product features (count, coverage, quality) to provide addition insight to the product team
- Support a project to update and maintain our specification documentation for customer communication
- Participate in weekly global team product management meetings
This intern role will report into our HERE Program Management Office (HPMO) within the Global Chief Operating Office. We focus on delivering a superior experience for our customers by ensuring the right product, service, or result is delivered at the right time and in the right way. We are a team of fiscally focused, execution agents capable of leading, following and fostering operational excellence throughout the organization.
The intern will work under the direction of the HPMO Leader and be responsible for leading and contributing to projects which accelerate benefits realization such as; revenue generation, efficiency and innovation. The intern will liaise within our matrix of cross-functional teams as suitable to achieve project goals.
The primary responsibilities of the intern will be to lead or be a key contributor to the projects described below. The intern will also aid with the ad hoc day-to-day HPMO needs which entails undertaking of the following:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the HERE s portfolio
- Develop relationships with colleagues in other departments to obtain knowledge and leverage it to achieve project goals
- Gather and listen to the needs of Program and Project Managers for effective outcomes of the projects and provide regular project status updates to them
- Participate in and/or lead program/project review meetings and HPMO team meetings
- Formulate and deliver responses to specific HPMO needs and inquiries
Security, Privacy, and Continuity (SPC) is a centralized organization that secures HERE products and services, ensures best-in-class security and privacy for customers and employees, and protects the organization against physical and virtual threats. SPC is a globally distributed team of security and privacy professionals and is growing to keep pace with HERE's expanding business and customer base.
HERE Technologies is seeking a Security Compliance Analyst to advise HERE leadership and partners on compliance-related issues, ensure compliance with applicable security standards, and streamline compliance activities. You will be responsible for ensuring requirements are met, aligning HERE organizational objectives and priorities with compliance regimes, leading compliance-related projects, and identifying issues proactively to facilitate the ongoing implementation of remediation actions.
- Maintain Information Security Management System (ISMS) in support of compliance standards, certifications, and industry best practices (e.g., ISO27001, SOC2, NIST)
- Collaborate with SPC, IT, and business teams as needed to align and define security and privacy compliance requirements and activities
- Develop deep understanding of HERE processes and controls, including those in the business, in support of SPC security and privacy compliance frameworks
- Implement compliance technology solutions to streamline and optimize HERE’s compliance regime (e.g., through governance, risk, and compliance tooling)
- Apply expertise to actively analyze and determine potential applicability of novel and/or not-yet-adopted compliance requirements (e.g., based on business expansion into new sectors and geographies)
- Lead the planning, execution, and implementation of compliance-related projects, and provide regular status reports and presentations to SPC and IT leadership
- Ensure proper documentation and artifacts are maintained while handling SPC changes and partnering with other compliance and audit teams within the organization
- Maintain and support compliance-related security and privacy policies, procedures, controls, and reporting
- Establish and analyze audit result trends independently and identify ways to improve the business and maintain compliance
- Establish the business process for maintaining compliance results and satisfying HERE customer security and privacy inquiries
- Participate and contribute (e.g., through meetings, calls) during non-core working hours in support of global teams
- Travel internationally up to 25%
A Solution Architect (SA) is both, a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, leveraging HERE product, technology and data assets to architect solutions solving variety of problems in the market. The SA understands ecosystem architectures & trends and provides technical consulting to customers as a trusted advisor. At the customer architect level, the Solution Architect scope would blend Industry expertise & technology solutioning to support a key group of strategic customers. This role will support the Transportation & Logistics segment.
- Identify customer jobs to be done and solved as part of value-selling engagements with our sales and account teams (be the business consultant that understands customer business processes and maps them to technology to optimize business outcomes)
- Clearly connect customer insights and observed pain points to relevant HERE products and technology assets
- Create optimal solution architectures and proposals that uniquely solves customer problems enabling Value Based Sales and Value Based Pricing
- Partner with AE, partner teams & industry relations teams to gain full understanding of our eco-system and partner network – top better inform solution options for our customers
- Incorporate ecosystem and partner analysis in any solution architecting proposals
- Identify required project and technical steps to drive the opportunity
- Identify risks and mitigations in solution proposals
- Represent voice of the customer back to HERE product and engineering teams, including customer and market requirements, competitive insights and inputs for business cases to justify investment decisions
- Build customer loyalty by becoming a trusted advisor for larger engagements
- Actively support the account teams with solution advice, presentations, and customer communications insuring the success of the swales process
- Keep up to date with new industry and technology trends in order to maintain skill set and overall effectiveness
- Read through user stories in Jira and understand your commitments
- Catch up with the team on what was accomplished yesterday and plan today’s work
- Discuss the design and implementation approach of new features and negotiate acceptance criteria.
- Write clean, fast code to implement new features
- Learn and play with the code that is about to change and think how to improve it
- Make sure changing code has enough unit test coverage
- Read or watch some tech article, learn about new Java features, or the upcoming Star Wars movie
- Deploy a stack into AWS with your code
- Do a code review or respond to yours
- Celebrate successes with your team members
You will be part of a highly passionate and creative ‘Innovation Engagement team’, within Product organization. We are a high energy team of innovators and dreamers who engage customers and partners to identify market opportunities and develop solutions that bring long term value to HERE and our partners.
- Provide thought leadership on latest technology trends, identify strategic opportunities for both existing and new markets, and build relationship with current and potential customers
- Accelerate the creation of market and customer-centric innovations by engaging a strategically selected group of customers and partners
- Screen new idea proposals: market, maturity, suitability, capabilities, risk, and value-capture analysis
- Create and manage cross-functional teams to conceptualize and define products, create proof of concepts, and develop & present business cases to leadership
- Function as key stakeholder for new product development - we are proactive in engaging internal teams (R&D, Operations, Quality, Finance, Sales, Business Units and Product Management) to build consensus, create support