Click column header to sort
HERE Navigation is HERE’s off-the-shelf offering for automotive embedded navigation. It delivers an always fresh, fully integrated navigation experience to car drivers around the globe. As a platformed solution, it enables OEMs to control the delivered experience remotely, allowing to update or upgrade the application in the field at any time. This does not only help improve the user experience, but also enables automotive OEMs to unlock recurring revenue streams from the sale of navigation-integrated services. HERE Navigation is a superset of HERE’s offering to the automotive market and one of the key products in its portfolio.
The HERE Navigation product management and engineering team mostly work out of Berlin, supported by further colleagues in Europe, the US and India. The team reaches out to automotive OEMs globally.
What's the role?
HERE Navigation (HNAV) Team is looking for a Product Manager to join their team in Berlin.
Following are the responsibilities:
- You would be supporting HNAV customer engagements for an assigned region/account, which involves:
- Supporting Sales and Business Solution Architects in pre-RfX product discussions, including:
- Product pitches
- Product demos
- Solution definition for an upcoming customer program
- Handling of objections and delivering the technical expertise in the sales channel
- You will act as a key contact for regional Bid Management and Deal Desk Teams during the entire opportunity funnel, ensuring the product is always properly positioned until the nomination.
- You will analyze customer requirements within the assigned product domains
- You will support defending bids and securing nomination
- You own several domains of the product (search, routing, traffic, parking etc.) involving:
- Deriving market requirements for assigned domains resulting from customer exploration and RfX
- Expanding and maintaining the product roadmap for the assigned domains
- Aligning with internal stakeholders in the HNOD engineering organisation as well as HERE-internal dependencies and external partners on feature timelines, implementation effort and development plans
- Crafting clear feature requirements and becoming the “business owner” in the scrum process followed to build your features including signing of features and documentation delivered
- Creating customer/end-user facing product and feature descriptions as well as collateral (the latter supported by the Product Marketing team)
- Align on user flows and vanilla design together with the HERE Navigation UX team
- Support UX research within the assigned domains
- You support customer delivery programs:
- Enabling Legal to craft product / program related contractual assets after nomination
- Being the key PM contact for stakeholders in the delivery HERE delivery and technical support organizations
- Identification and management of additional product requirements evolving during the integration phase (change requests)
On top of the above there are a few other central tasks, which will not be owned by you directly, but may require your contribution:
- Product vision and evolution planning
- Business case, financial and budget planning and monitoring
- Monthly roadmap reviews and change control boards
- Quarterly update to the HERE Sales team
- Product reviews
- Maintenance of the HERE Navigation licensing model
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the exciting world of HERE’s Platform Experience. As part of Workspace, the Platform Environment for creation, we strive to enable platform users to create, manage and use, custom location insights, search and routing. We work to enable customers to uniquely solve their business needs and generate value grounded in their business context using on platform tools and capabilities. We intend to bring these experiences to life by externalizing our mapping capabilities via Workspace so that customers can achieve increasingly versatile outcomes by themselves. HERE is uniquely positioned to revolutionize this aspect of location intelligence and you could be part of it.
In this role the product manager will act as use case (domain) lead for Intelligent Routing and Search as realized by Workspace. As such they will define the strategy and priorities for these use cases based on market demand and customer engagements. The PM will also act as a horizontal glue to provide requirements to the various pillars of Workspace (Ingest, Transform, Develop, Consume) as well as external teams like Core Content, SDK, Location Services so that the e2e value of the use case is realized. He/she will be doing that using Business Epics where features can pertain to different teams and together deliver specific customer value and take us forward in the realization of our strategy. He/she will work with the PO to define, prioritize and execute a backlog of activities and a quarterly execution plan and monitor its implementation. Finally the Product Manager will support all GTM efforts related to these use cases to gain additional customers and receive feedback on existing or future functionality.
- Accelerate the execution of our Workspace strategy with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor market, competition and customers to define data and market driven strategy and execution plan for our portfolio. Continuously validate assumptions related to our strategy and tactics and course-correct if needed.
- Define product strategy and value propositions for Intelligent Search and Routing as enabled by Workspace and larger HERE product portfolio.
- Author clear and succinct product requirements and work across teams to launch new products.
- Define quarterly priorities for intelligent search and routing in the form of business epics strictly tied to our Company Objectives (OKRs) and supported by specific revenue generating customer enragements.
- Continuously align with internal stakeholders to ensure shared understanding of use cases and customer priorities. Work to operationalize (refine, prioritize, plan) feature tickets and Business Epics across teams to facilitate orchestration of the e2e portfolio needed to unlock business value to the customer.
- Support our GTM efforts in collaboration with our Customer & Brand organizations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholder groups across HERE.
- Provide executive updates on topics related to Intelligent Search & Routing as required per our governance calendar.
The Technical Product Manager will have end-to-end accountability to deliver external products which require a deep coordination between technical teams and operational teams along with various stakeholders. The role entails technical, product, program / project management, leadership, and communication aspects.
What we do:
We deliver content and software via mapping and localization services at global scale to a wide range of customers. This requires cross-functional leaders to make complex trade-offs and mitigations requiring accountable leaders who can manage complex, high-quality internal products and/or programs and can serve as a critical bridge between engineering, operations, and product management.
You will work across teams to ensure the delivery of multiple large-scale products and/or programs that are strategically relevant to HERE technologies, and our customers, by pulling together technical plans across a variety of cutting-edge technologies in a service-oriented architecture, geospatial sciences, computer vision, and artificial intelligence.
We seek leaders to bring large system together across our organization to save and improve lives.
In this role, you will have end-to-end accountability for software & technology for a product or significant part of a product, including defining and driving a technology strategy aligned with the broader organizational strategies to ensure expected business outcomes.
- Establish and contribute to our shared vision across the company by working with stakeholders to build consensus, solicit feedback, and optimize the business value realized from engineering and the operational team execution.
- Clearly define and align product requirements and acceptance criteria with business and customer needs to support engineering execution and deliver a highly competitive product. May leverage usability studies, customer feedback, research, experimentation, empirical data, and market analysis.
- Define, analyze, and track key performance indicators and deliverables for successful product / program delivery.
- Discover, track, and mitigate (internal and external) dependencies (e.g., via critical path analysis) to reduce risk and streamline development velocity.
- Conducts or facilitates root cause analyses in complex problem domains and help teams implement recommended changes.
- Represent the voice of the customer in scrum ceremonies to prioritize product backlog(s), which enables self-governing teams, including scrum master role(s), in managing their backlog (via refinement, iteration planning / review / retrospectives, and demonstration).
- Ensure incremental improvements are released early, often, and iteratively by both receiving and addressing stakeholder / customer feedback.
- Communicate, track, and execute release plans in alignment with program and product roadmaps.
- Partner with the engineering and operational teams to help determine the best implementation methods balancing technical and operational constraints, reasonable execution schedules, and risk mitigation approaches.
We are seeking an experienced User Experience Manager to join our multidisciplinary team and take responsibility for developing and delivering optimized website journeys for our key audiences.
This role is part of the Strategic Marketing department within the global Brand organization of HERE Technologies. Based in Berlin, Germany, you’ll become part of an international cross-functional group that strategically and operationally runs our ecosystem of websites, with here.com being the main hub for inspiring and educating audiences about our offering, generating buyer demand, and providing a self-serve entry into the HERE platform and its products.
You’ll work in a team of highly talented, creative professionals who are at the center of web experience for HERE, focusing on technology topics ranging from Automotive to Fleet Management and Supply Chains. Your input will be crucial in iterating and executing against our global rolling annual product roadmap, using your deep expertise in UX disciplines (Research, Product Design and Content Design) as you liaise closely with our Product Owners, Here Design System and Content teams, Product and Revenue Marketing stakeholders, Market Intelligence, and partner agencies. We’ll count on you to establish clear definitions of quality to ensure our suite of websites deliver exceptional user experiences. We’ll also expect you to be enthusiastic about being hands-on, using a sprint-based, agile approach.
- Be our go-to person for the end-to-end iterative product design process on here.com, including development and use of personas, job stories, journey, and site mapping, wireframing and prototyping, and user testing.
- Act as a key internal stakeholder for our UX agency partners.
- Contribute deep awareness of and empathy for our site users, and a desire to learn as much as possible about their pain points and how they use our web platforms.
- Enjoy working proactively with stakeholders to identify and develop the web experiences that differentiate HERE from the competition in the world of location technology.
- Independently manage day-to-day activities and complex situations. Identify problems and solutions around effective web journeys.
- Build and develop a UX research framework that extends across multiple levels of complexity.
- Build strong relationships with other teams across HERE functions, including Brand, Product and Development, to ensure a cohesive and cross-functional vision for User Experience at HERE.
- Foster an integrated collaborative approach to UX requirements before translating aspects of HERE into compelling, clear stories and offers.
- Experience in directly applying primary user research (qualitative or quantitative) end-to-end (i.e., designing, analyzing, and reporting out data).
- Possess proven ability to turn complex topics into easy-to-digest stories and creative concepts that deliver impact and interaction.
- Become a trusted, strategic partner to stakeholders by communicating and demonstrating the value of user research, and by delivering insights that lead to demonstrable business value.
- Contribute to resource allocation decisions, working with Product Owners and Project Managers to ensure we are always focusing on the highest priority items, delivering against both short term needs and looking ahead to the next big challenge.
- Thrive in a fast-paced business that requires a steady stream of innovative solutions across B2B, B2B2C and B2D audiences.
- Ability to align our customer journeys to our HERE Design System principles, quality standards and Brand strategy.
- Collaborate closely with the subject matter experts in our business to understand their goals, and to help draw out strong, customer-facing user experiences.
- Develop and deliver optimized audience journeys in a timely fashion, aligned to our agile ways of working and sprint planning, so key milestones are consistently met.
- Lead with excellent communication and storytelling skills; helping your colleagues and stakeholders understand the ‘why’ behind your design rationale.
About the team:
HERE Platform Solutions Architecture team is embedded inside a horizontal architecture group which has the responsibility of defining the target architecture of platform products at HERE. Given its unique horizontal position in the organization, the architecture group has a deep visibility and influence over how various software products are designed, implemented and maintained at HERE. While individual architects have deep understanding of specific products and domains, the real strength of architecture team comes from its culture of cross collaboration and knowledge sharing within the group. Solution architecture team has an additional function of bringing customer-centricity to the group. The team works with strategic HERE customers spread across the world to build solutions for their usecases by leveraging HERE location platform. In addition to creating significant customer value, the team brings back rich insights and experience from the field which then helps further shaping of product architecture and portfolio. The results produced by this team have direct impact on customer success and hence also on HERE’s competitiveness and success. Given the criticality of work done in Solution Architecture group, it is quite common for the team to be in customer and management spotlight while at the same time engaging with engineers on finer technical details. The team consists of around 7 architects with varying level of experience and diverse backgrounds, but a like-minded attitude towards continuous learning, knowledge sharing and collective success. The team members share a common desire to apply their expertise to create actual customer value. A common trait in the team is their ability to look wide across multiple systems and also go deep into specific components when required. We are looking to reinforce our Solution Architecture team to manage an increasing line-up of our customers.
About the role:
Your responsibility as a Lead Architect is to drive success of HERE Location Platform through deliberate, clear and consistent software design. You are expected to work with internal and external customers to understand their requirements and help create solution architectures for real-world use cases. This demands a hands-on pragmatic approach, an analytical mind-set with a solid theoretical basis and most importantly an ability to work with autonomy. A background in developing and using parallel and distributed systems, new products or platforms and technology is essential for the candidate to be able to successfully lead the architecture work. Our architects are expected to work with high degree of autonomy to own the process and outcome of their assignments. As a Lead Architect, you will be working closely with highly experienced and established domain experts to build technical solutions for various usecases.
- Ensure customer success by providing detailed solution architecture for their usecases and provide technical guidance through out implementation phase.
- Articulate customer requirements and solution to different technical and non-technical stakeholders so as to enable successful execution of the engineering work.
- Work with domain architects and engineers to build insights into operational and cost metrics of customer solutions.
- Take necessary steps to learn and understand necessary technologies, tooling and concepts as and when required the job.