AsaLeadSoftwareEngineer in the core routing team, you will be responsible for
- Designing and driving implementation of new routing features and profiles (EV routing, avoid/prefer road network features)
- Designing and implementing new advanced routing solutions (highly distributed setups or custom routing solutions)
- Maintain and improve code quality
- Monitor and improve performance of existing systems
- Ensure the best engineering practice.
This position is a Senior Leadership position in the Platform Foundation (PF) organization reporting into the Head of the Content Product Owner organization. This position will head up a new team responsible for setting global priorities for several key areas (e.g. for real-time data flows, the learned attribute roadmap, and foundational capabilities for our operational teams). The role will also maintain high-level roadmaps, report out high-level financial views,and facilitate a new prioritization process for Content Engineering Resources. The role will work closely across the Content Product Owner team to understand the content portfolio requirements and dynamics across all four teams and all relevant geographies. This role is the first and pivotal interface to the Solution and Foundation Engineering teams also liaising with key stakeholder groups across the rest of the Platform Foundation organization, and Product & Technology team, and Finance.
- Provides priorities for real time data flows processing, capabilities/automation prioritization by attribute/country and data type automation priorities.
- Develops and maintains high-level global roadmaps across the Platform Foundation Engineering and operational teams capturing major product deliverables, capabilities milestones across both engineering and operational teams, and other driving alignment across all pf teams.
- Captures holistic financial view capturing all related product costs (for various content groups) bridging Engineering and operational personnel costs, AWS costs, and data capture costs (to include acquisition and internal collection) and trends to optimize investment mix across all areas and drive focus and decision-making
- Aggregates and provides capabilities requirements/priorities to solution engineering with related information to enable prioritization against other engineering demand.
- Facilitate/lead getting all Foundation Engineering demand drivers aggregated to right level of abstraction with related information to be able to prioritize against other demand.
One of the most important aspects of any digital map is its database. At HERE, this component of our map is managed by a world class database engineering team, made up of spatial database champions. This team is now looking for a Database Engineer to manage our South Korea projects. This role will be located in Seoul, South Korea.
About The Role :
As a Database Engineer, you will be responsible to deliver database releases of core map and content products and to ensure that our data product and distribution schedule are meeting the customer expectations and committed deadline.
You will lead & contribute to content and coverage expansion projects while safeguarding the quality and consistency of our databases through our robust validation framework. You will be actively engaged in operations engineering activities.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the compliance of the database with the digitizing and attributing rules (for core map) and/or other appropriate database/product specifications (for additional content).
- Ensurng that the database/product is consistent in terms of quality and content.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for the data product and distribution delivery process and act as the liaison between Product Management, Sales, Customer Support and our clients within South Korea.
- Making significant contributions to process improvement initiatives to increase quality and speed of our service.
- Performing data analysis in support of the new map-making architecture.
HERE Technologies is a leader in navigation, mapping, and location experiences. We combine highly accurate and fresh maps with cloud technology to enable rich, real-time location experiences, in a broad range of connected devices – from smartphones and tablets to wearables and vehicles. To learn more about HERE Technologies visit http://360.here.com .
HERE Positioning SRE team is located at Tampere co-operating closely with HERE colleagues mainly in Europe, Asia, US and with customers globally. We use a variety of sensors and radios, as well as the geography-grade satellite-based positioning technologies to provide positioning down to sub-meter level in three dimensions.
As a Principal Software Engineer working in HERE Positioning team, you will help us build a next generation HD positioning service product. You will be a part of co-located at Tampere/Finland, working in an agile environment, building distributed and highly available backend services. Our scope is global, and you will have the opportunity to work with modern technologies. You will work on challenging problems and have a great impact on our product.
As a Principal Software Engineer in the Positioning Back End team, you will be responsible for
- Designing and driving implementation of new positioning features (HD Wifi/Cell/Sensor positioning).
- Designing and implementing new advanced positioning solutions and data products.
- Maintain and improve code quality.
- Monitor and improve performance of existing systems.
- Ensure the best engineering practice.
- Should have extensive experience in manual testing , testing tools like zephyr, test cases execution.
- Extensive experience with Black box testing , functional , System, Integration, Regression, Acceptance testing , Compatibility testing.
- Analyze System specifications , create and maintain test cases , hardware test environments, test suites , maintain test Plan and testing documentation.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies, track software test results in relevant tools/databases like JIRA and provide timely feedbacks
- Maintain and improve manual test suites, which assure quality of existing solutions and updates being applied to these solutions
- Assist team in troubleshooting issues that may arise during testing phase and in production phase.
- Apply quality engineering principles, Monitor and improve product quality assuring highest customer satisfaction , Maintain and increase product and code quality, while ensuring best engineering practices
- Maintain and operate a large set of automotive hardware units and prototypes
- Support engineering and test teams in using the hardware environments , by maintaining target HW (test rigs and cars) in a running state and updating with the latest firmware
- Identify gaps/needs when incompatibilities and new HW variants arrive
- Provide support keeping the test cars running (Help setup the cars for testing activities - Installing cameras, Making sure that logging and other tools are available)
SUMMARY OF JOB
A GIS Data Engineer is responsible for the analysis and processing of large scale spatial datasets, with decreasing support from supervisors or seniors and having passion for spatial data.
- Run, modify, and execute data engineering processes and projects for the conversion and use of external digital sources in the creation and maintenance of the HERE databases and related products. Assume full accountability and ownership to successfully complete these projects, following existing workflows.
- Leverage data engineering technologies like FME, ArcGIS, Python, SQL and others to transform and integrate data, or create products
- Ability to assess and manage risks of bulk integration efforts, realizing that as data amounts are high, risks are high.
- Provide basic GIS and spatial data consultancy within the region and one’s own network, when needed, especially focused on bulk source integration efforts.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects, which will help to increase efficiency, quality and/or reduce costs within Core Map Group. Apply influence within own local team.
- Develop engineering and consultancy mindset with focus on value and cost efficiency. Deliver what is needed as end result (not necessarily what was requested at the beginning).
- Increase understanding of the HERE Databases content and product specification and the various tools and technologies utilized for database creation in general, E2E.
The Planning and Americas Quality Operations Quality Team Lead will be responsible to support the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the HERE Platform Foundations Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) framework and lead root cause and resolution of Customer escalations for the Americas Region. HERE uses Advanced Quality Planning to provide an objective demonstration of product performance vs. quality objectives prior to Customer release. The HERE Customer Escalation Management Framework (CEMF) is used to resolve critical customer issues and drive improvement and enhancement to Quality planning, control and other core processes. This is a highly visible role with significant exposure to senior leadership. The ideal candidate will possess a strong business acumen, superior analytical skills and Lean Six Sigma or project management experience.
- She/He will provide leadership and hands on engagement to proactively identify and eliminate risk areas and quality issues associated with customer dissatisfaction, developing, and delivering quality products, tools and services on time
- The role requires facilitation of root cause analyses (RCAs, FMEAs) as required ensuring desired results. This role will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in key operations and development functions
- Manages a team of Quality professionals that provides global support for Quality Planning and Americas regional support for CEMF
- Works with Engineering and Operational teams to implement and track progress of Quality plans by identifying the gaps/improvements and facilitate to close the same
- Leads AQP Quality Governance and monitors project performance in cooperation with the Project Manager/Production manager/ Product Owner and helps assure that preventive and corrective actions have been implemented
- Mentors and coaches responsible individuals from Engineering and Operational teams on the use of quality processes, quality tools, metrics, etc.
- Assist groups throughout the company with process creation, process improvement, process metrics, document management and other goals as defined as quality deliverables
- Ensure enhanced customer satisfaction and increased process efficiency through quality improvements efforts
- Conduct and applies a set of standardized tools including FMEA, Pareto Charts, 8D- Root Cause Analysis and Change Management to improve Quality Planning and Close the Loop
About the team
You will join HERE’s Trust Foundation — Identity and Access Management (IAM) team who are transforming HERE’s identity, authentication, and authorization capabilities. We are maturing Single Sign-on (SSO) and multifactor authentication (MFA) capabilities with step-up and step-down decision automation. We are maturing a privileged access management program and looking for creative ways to reduce the need for interactive access to production systems. As HERE expands its industry-leading advantage in Location Services, we simultaneously present an ever-brighter target for those who would abuse our capabilities and resources. Join a highly agile team at the nexus of HERE’s defenses and help keep the Internet a safe place to live and work. Teams with a diversity of brains, backgrounds, and personalities build more resilient solutions, so we prefer diverse teams at HERE, and strongly encourage non-traditional candidates to apply.
You as a Senior Security Engineer in IAM-team of HERE Technologies are an experienced technical professional. You will both design and implement facets of the team’s strategic plans, employing Agile-DevSecOps engineering practices to deploy continuous improvements, and help junior members of the team complete tasks fulfilling the same. A successful Senior Security Engineer performs independently, takes initiative to lead new efforts within the team, and coaches inexperienced members of the team in the performance of related tasks.
- Apply agile development practices to rapidly deliver incremental improvements to IAM platforms
- Triage and correct client problems with SAML configuration, browser authentication sessions, and access lifecycle automation failures
- Reduce access friction in high-security, low-risk environments, and creatively add friction to mitigate high-risk access conditions
- Advise others in authentication/authorization better practices, patterns, and service optimizations
The SVP General Manager, AMER is responsible for overseeing all operations in AMER. The SVP General Manager, AMER is responsible for both budget and revenues for the region and will drive the Sales team to generate a strong pipeline of revenues and bookings.
- Responsible for developing short- and long-term strategic plans for advancing the company’s products and services to meet market demands within the region, working within the general financial plans provided by corporate management
- Directs organization's sales activities for the full region
- Develops and executes sales strategies and forecasts sales volumes for all products
- Establish and manage organizational goals, objectives, and operating procedures in line with the overall business plan of the region and the company’s business objectives.
- Deliver continuous improvement to business and operational processes to drive quality, productivity, performance and financial results. Establish and continuously improve governance and information flows.
- Manages the AMER regional budget as well as revenue forecast and tracking, in close coordination with Finance. Responsible for directing the organization to ensure the attainment of financial and strategic goals within the geography in support of the company’s overall financial and strategic objectives.
- Align and interlock with all departments (Sales support function, Product, Marketing, etc.) and build organizational excellence in the region, incl. cross-team/cross-organizational facilitation and mediation.
- Lead regional sales go-to-market readiness for Products and Solutions, in close alignment and interlock with the product and technology groups (Automotive, IoT, Platform, etc). Gain insights on customers, markets, competition, and products.
- Design, deploy and adapt the Sales organization of the region to the regional and local market requirements
- Recruits, manages, motivates and retains experienced world-class sales managers and representatives and coach them to create high quality performers.
- Successfully manages and engages the team in sales and value selling involving compelling value propositions to customers and prospects
- Coaches the team to develop strong customer loyalty within current accounts to help cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for team, along with creating a strong referral network.
- Responsible to develop sales strategies to retain and develop activities with actual customers and bring new customers onboard
- Align internal and external communications activities for the region; Serve as an ambassador to the company at large for the AMER region in various HERE forums.
- Represent the AMER region in cross-functional initiatives and working teams as required atn executive level.
SUMMARY OF JOB
GIS Data Engineering Manager shall be managing a team of data engineers responsible to execute/analyze location data that powers HERE data products and services.
- Independently design, lead and execute complex data engineering projects, design new end-to-end processes for the conversion and use of external digital sources in the creation and maintenance of the HERE databases and related products.
- Ability to assess and manage risks of complex interdepartmental bulk integration efforts, realizing that as data amounts are high, risks are high.
- Independently identify improvement and innovation opportunities and when applicable, drive them into the organization, dealing with possible resistance on the way.
- Lead and participate in departmental and cross-functional projects, which will help to increase efficiency, quality and/or reduce costs.
- Use experience to recommend improvements for existing processes and tools, undertaking roles of teaching, coaching, technical rollout planning.
- Act with empathy and integrity among inter-departmental peers, so that Data Integration insight and advice reaches target. Detect problems with data-conversion, bulk updates, or the MAP databases and act on them. (Re-)engineer new process workflows involving multiple HERE departments.
- Mentor, support and supervise a team of GIS Data Engineers.
- Participating in architecture and design discussions and reviews.
- Conduct regular 1-on-1 meetings with each assigned team member to assist with issues and provide mentoring support.
HERE Technologies is seeking a passionate and creative Developer Evangelist to empower our growing developer community with the resources and inspiration to build amazing things. As a Developer Evangelist, you will connect with developers across all verticals to advocate, develop insights and provide timely feedback on their behalf internally with Product, Engineering and Marketing. You will also act as a technology ambassador connecting data and products to real-world problems and storylines.
Your work will drive a developer-first approach in how we talk about the HERE platform and will demonstrate our commitment to actively listening to our developer community. You will play a major role in advancing our community ambitions and amplifying the customer voice.
Help us fulfill our mission of raising awareness and adoption through content creation, education and interacting with developers. Share your knowledge and experience to inspire and unlock contributions within the developer ecosystem to foster a self-sustaining community of developers outside the company. Your role will have a strong emphasis on external developer interaction, storytelling, being the subject matter expert, building relationships, and influencing the product roadmap.
· You will be joining an experienced global team of evangelists.
· Drive awareness and adoption of HERE APIs and SDKs among developers across the world.
· Champion the needs of the HERE global developer community, engage with them, collect feedback and advocate for them within the company to improve the developer experience.
· Work with strategic partners and customers to excite and engage our developer community.
· Create compelling content for developers across a variety of different media and channels, including blog posts, tutorials, video and more. The focus will be on creating compelling map data visualizations and demos of the HERE APIs and SDKs in action.
· Create product and data driven storytelling assets to provide insights to journalists.
· Work closely with our Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to help developers succeed on the world's #1 location platform.
· Evangelize HERE’s capabilities and act as an ambassador for HERE online and in-person –at conferences and hackathons, webinars as well as social media.
HERE has placed the development of an Location Platform as a central building block of its strategy. Development of this platform will be driven by three functions, Product, Engineering and Architecture. HERE is looking for a Principal Architect (m/f/x), to lead the Design and Development of Applications and Location Services built on the HERE platform.
Your responsibility will be to drive the success of the HERE platform effort through deliberate, clear, and consistent architecture, system design, and communication. You will ensure that deployment automation and testing is on par with our platform quality. You will be the technical subject matter expert for multiple engineering teams, working with them in an agile and inclusive manner. Your primary focus will be in general products in Automotive domain (services for Elecrical Vehicles charging stations, off-street and on-street parking, Software Defined Vehicles), Traffic data ingestion and processing and Traffic location services.
As part of the HERE platform Architecture group, we are a group of exceptionally talented doers who work passionately to apply cutting-edge and open-source technologies to build a location cloud platform. We work in close partnership with respective product and engineering management teams to ensure success.
We enable our customers to build targeted solutions using HERE Location Platform. The team, that you will be part of, focuses on
- Location Services such as Traffic, Routing, Rendering, Search, Geocoding, Positioning, Urban Mobility, including ingestion and processing of customer supplied data with potentially customer-specific algorithms.
- Location Applications such as Last Mile, Tracking, HERE Navigation, Supply Chain Solutions.
Our customers range from tech, media, and telecommunications, to automotive and retail.
Our collaborative environment offers a good work-life balance, challenging tasks in designing large-scale, high-throughput, secure, and performant cloud services, and freedom to find the right technical solution. Come join our team, shape the future, and change the world.
As a team member you will:
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design, implement, test and continually improve scalable back-end services running in a cloud platform.
- Develop products using agile methods and tools.
- Develop commercial grade software that is user friendly and suitable for global audience.
- Plan, create and execute (manual and automated) tests for web service.
- Support production issues as part of on-call rotation schedule for entire development team.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews of your work and the work of your peer engineers.
- Participate in architecture and design efforts.
- Work side by side with your scrum team to deliver high quality software on time.
Design and develop automation scripts and streamline testing methodology with various test automation tools like JTF , Selenium, Cucumber , Pytest as needed.
Should have extensive experience in using languages like Ruby & Python for Automation.
Automate all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression) ; create and maintain test pipelines with tools like Jenkins
Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies, track software test results in relevant tools/databases like JIRA and provide timely feedbacks
Maintain and improve automated test suites which assure the quality of the existing solutions and updates being applied to these solutions
Assess not-well-defined design and develop test strategies / test plans to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders.
Maintain Test Plan and automation testing documentation.
Assist the team in troubleshooting issues that may arise during testing phase and in production phase.
Monitor and improve product quality assuring highest customer satisfaction.
Maintain and increase product and code quality, while ensuring best engineering practices
Software Engineer (AUTOMOTIVE AQA) would be a part of the Solution Engineering and Maintenance Center of Excellence tasked with evolving and maintaining HERE Automotive SDK and associated backend services; an SDK that offers functionality on various domains: Routing, Rendering, Search, System, Traffic, Guidance used to enable in-car navigation use cases. We are searching for Senior Software Engineers with strong automated QA and development skills to join our team.
- Will be required to understand evolving business processes, responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing test automation scripts for in-scope applications. Analysis of existing testing tools / frameworks / processes and identifying improvement opportunities within the same. Cater to new demand to create efficient end to end testing process, test plans and test design for customer operations which caters to internal and external customers.
Must have good communication skills and be passionate about integration etc. specially with OEM platform.
- Design and develop automation scripts and streamline testing methodology with various test automation tools like JTF, Selenium, Cucumber , Pytest as needed.
- Should have extensive experience in using languages like Java and Python for Automation.
- Automate all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression) ; create and maintain test pipelines with tools like Jenkins
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies, track software test results in relevant tools/databases like JIRA and provide timely feedbacks.
- Maintain and improve automated test suites which assure the quality of the existing solutions and updates being applied to these solutions
- Assess not-well-defined design and develop test strategies / test plans to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders.
- Maintain Test Plan and automation testing documentation.
- Assist the team in troubleshooting issues that may arise during testing phase and in production phase.
- Monitor and improve product quality assuring highest customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and increase product and code quality, while ensuring best engineering practices
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the exciting world of HERE’s Platform Experience. As part of Workspace, the Platform Environment for creation, we strive to enable platform users to create, manage and use, custom location insights, search and routing. We work to enable customers to uniquely solve their business needs and generate value grounded in their business context using on platform tools and capabilities. We intend to bring these experiences to life by externalizing our mapping capabilities via Workspace so that customers can achieve increasingly versatile outcomes by themselves. HERE is uniquely positioned to revolutionize this aspect of location intelligence and you could be part of it.
In this role the product manager will act as use case (domain) lead for Intelligent Routing and Search as realized by Workspace. As such they will define the strategy and priorities for these use cases based on market demand and customer engagements. The PM will also act as a horizontal glue to provide requirements to the various pillars of Workspace (Ingest, Transform, Develop, Consume) as well as external teams like Core Content, SDK, Location Services so that the e2e value of the use case is realized. He/she will be doing that using Business Epics where features can pertain to different teams and together deliver specific customer value and take us forward in the realization of our strategy. He/she will work with the PO to define, prioritize and execute a backlog of activities and a quarterly execution plan and monitor its implementation. Finally the Product Manager will support all GTM efforts related to these use cases to gain additional customers and receive feedback on existing or future functionality.
- Accelerate the execution of our Workspace strategy with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Monitor market, competition and customers to define data and market driven strategy and execution plan for our portfolio. Continuously validate assumptions related to our strategy and tactics and course-correct if needed.
- Define product strategy and value propositions for Intelligent Search and Routing as enabled by Workspace and larger HERE product portfolio.
- Author clear and succinct product requirements and work across teams to launch new products.
- Define quarterly priorities for intelligent search and routing in the form of business epics strictly tied to our Company Objectives (OKRs) and supported by specific revenue generating customer enragements.
- Continuously align with internal stakeholders to ensure shared understanding of use cases and customer priorities. Work to operationalize (refine, prioritize, plan) feature tickets and Business Epics across teams to facilitate orchestration of the e2e portfolio needed to unlock business value to the customer.
- Support our GTM efforts in collaboration with our Customer & Brand organizations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholder groups across HERE.
- Provide executive updates on topics related to Intelligent Search & Routing as required per our governance calendar.
The HERE WeGo team brings world class HERE products and services to the consumer market. We’re a team of around 20 engineers, designers and product people, fully equipped to bring state-of-the-art location technology to consumers world-wide via our HERE WeGo Apps for Mobile and Web. As part of our cross functional team you will help us develop an all new single page web application. You will work closely with designers, engineers and product manager to find the best solution, thereby shaping our apps' offering. • Lead the way for web Application development: understand requirements and think from the point of view of the user • Work in a small, cross-functional team to research, design and develop a user-friendly web application • Build things the right way, by not taking shortcuts or accepting hacks but solving problems at the right level • Work with modern technology (Typescript and React) to build a clean, well tested code base. • Handle ambiguity and iterate side-by-side with designers and product managers • Take end-to-end ownership of your work What we offer?• Challenging problems to solve• A diverse team• Collaborative, encouraging colleagues• Opportunities to learn, grow and develop: company hackathons, technical talks, and trainings• Feedback so you will know how well you are doing• Competitive compensation• Perks like PT ticket reimbursement, discount sports club membership and more
Are you fascinated by maps? Do you want to find out how we map the world and how to build the world’s best search engine? It might be easy to build search engines, it might be easy to build recommendation engines, but what it takes to build a service that allows humans to interact with the world around them you won't find in a book. Years of research, testing, analysis of how people ask "How do I get to where I want to go?" – that’s what led us to what we're very proud of and we'd like you to join our journey.
We in the OneSearch team make the world's addresses and places findable. Our daily work is all about data mining, string processing, efficient data structures, machine learning and ranking algorithms. We are proud to have top software engineers, machine learning specialists and mathematicians in our team which is spread across offices in the USA and Germany.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced software engineer to strengthen our team.
The HERE OneSearch team provides services for accurate location information retrieval and plays a key role in the HERE platform. Well known enterprises leverage our services and platform for locating addresses and location tracking at a rate of thousands of hits each second.
As part of the team, you will:
- work in SCRUM with a diverse and international team of skilled people
- analyze, design and implement software that scales using up-to-date and future technologies
- work on efficiency and correctness of the existing software
- improve OneSearch products with respect to quality of results, quality of software design, performance, stability and maintainability
- write/update tests and documentation
- create/maintain automation and development tools
- conduct peer reviews
The Manager, OPEX Planning and Reporting oversees assigned financial planning and analysis processes and requirements across HERE, such as revenue, margin analytics, and OPEX. Provides financial guidance in compliance with financial policies, provides business decision support and leads key projects to improve financial processes. The Manager reports into the Sr Director of FP&A
- Perform a key leadership role during the global FP&A cycles, including monthly/quarterly budgeting & forecasting, annual plan setting, variance to forecast analysis, etc.
- Partner with Finance leadership team in the preparation of Supervisory Board materials, monthly reporting for our Management Team, and other presentations
- Perform financial modeling based on inputs generated from annual plan setting and forecast revisions
- Update and maintain long-range planning model to generate prospective financial outlook based on the company’s strategy and initiatives
- Ownership of the FP&A calendar, which is used to communicate key dates around planning expectations, forecast updates, financial and forecast reviews, etc.
- Initiate, own and manage financial models that are used to set and measure key performance indicators
- Perform ad hoc global financial analysis to support key business decisions
- Competitive analysis, benchmarking and market sizing
- Cross functional coordination with corporate strategy, product management, engineering and sales organizations
We are the Driver Assistance & Automated Driving group within HERE Technologies. We are a fun team that work hard and are passionate about working on this critical product line. We work in a collaborative, supportive, and innovation driven culture where our core values of Win Together, Learn Fast, & Be True are not just words on paper but part of our DNA. Come join us and help make the world of Mobility simpler and safer!
As part of the team you will help to shape the future of our product offerings addressing vehicle automation. You will work with a team of product managers, as well as our internal and external customers and play a key role in customer driven product development.
- Launch new iterations of the HD Live Map
- Manage the product lifecycle
- Identify and validate market problems; collection of market information from both a technical and a commercial point of view; translation into product strategy and product requirement
- Positioning of product in the market, creation and execution of plans for sales readiness and marketing activity
- Product Roadmap: Illustrate the vision and key phases of deliverables
- Business Case creation and maintenance
- Evaluate and Respond to RFx in collaboration with respective other groups such as sales