As a Sr Technical Writer, you will work with product teams to ensure their documentation meets the needs of the target audience, which includes internal and external customers, third-party developers, and other stakeholders. This work includes consulting, information design, content structure, and review. You will champion best practices and train other content contributors within the company to create and maintain their own product documentation.
This position requires a deep understanding of APIs, SDKs, and application design principles as well as excellent communication skills while interacting with R&D teams. Successful candidates have a clear vision of the challenges developers face and how documentation can help resolve issues. The essence of the role is to transform our current technical documentation practices. Check out some of your main tasks:
- Evaluate API, Swagger, and SDK documentation to enable teams to focus their efforts most effectively
- Design, advise on, and improve internal and external documents
- Help developers create quality documents by providing templates, training materials and reviews
Are you interested in traveling to work hands on with developers around the US? Around the world? If you are passionate about developers, communities and platform technologies – we’d like to hear from you.
The HERE Developer Relations team is looking for a Rockstar Platform evangelist that’s self-directed and deeply technical, a community leader to run hackathons and workshops for the HERE Open Location Platform. This role will be fun for those who like building communities, evangelizing technologies and are both marketeers and technologists.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience building ‘things’ who tinkers with APIs in their spare time and understand how location can be leveraged in a variety of verticals from the Internet of Things to blockchain to powering the sharing economy. This role will be critical in building connections into key developer communities across the world, facilitating developer group events, and scaling our platform reach efforts. Having passion and talent for creating innovative technical solutions and helping other developers learn and leverage location within their apps/services/products is a MUST.
- Technical Enablement: Jointly develop technical enablement plan for partner developer ecosystems (AWS, SAP, Microsoft, etc)
- Enablement Execution: Help developer customers experiment with the HERE Open Location Platform by leading and or contributing to the delivery of workshops, Bootcamps, trainings necessary to build the technical skills and expertise of partner & developer communities
- Technical Engagement: Lead Technical Briefings, Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions, Hackathons to define, bring new solutions to market and support the depth engagement strategy within the HERE Developer Relation Org.
- Technical Acumen: Understands technology trends and opportunities, by reading, attending webinars, conferences delivered by Industry thought leaders such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ovum, CounterPoint, etc. Also develop technical content, such as white papers and code template, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying and leveraging location within their apps/products/solutions
- The Participation Economy: Joins the Participation economy attending Technology conferences like Dev Week, DroidCon, and partner developer events like Microsoft Build, AWS re:Invent, SAP TechEd, etc. Participates on technical panels and meetups and contributes with insights and work that is shared in communities like Stackoverflow.
- Technical Network: Invests in own LinkedIn Profile to promote value, experiences and expertise. Responsible for building an expansive Network of partner technical contacts and internal contacts including Engineering, and peer Architects
- Evangelist: Collaborates and works with the broader evangelism organization including technical evangelists and partner integration teams
- Internal Evangelism: Work on building out a strategy to raise product IQ internally within the company
- Travel around the world: With extra emphasis on global travel to reach and work with developers and developer communities wherever they are.
The CCO team’s charter is to ensure engagement of our offer including location content, cloud services and experiences and that revenue targets are met or exceeded. This will be achieved through expanding our position as the chosen location partner for leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers and ensuring broad distribution and reach of our HERE product portfolio.
We are currently looking for a Sales Support Specialist to be based in Frankfurt. This role will be supportive to a highly successful team in the DACH/EMEA area. This position will offer someone the opportunity to develop and grow yourself into an (Junior) Account Executive position.
The role will have the following responsibilities;
- Responsible for creating accurate, well-written and properly formatted RFX (RFI, RFQ, etc) responses.
- Co-developing and co-managing accounts through constant and broad positioning of the HERE product portfolio and networking, while maintaining and sustaining successful ongoing relationships with Key Decision Makers
- Ensures all customer requirements are met and RFX responses comply with all internal guidelines
- Identifying with the sales and marketing team, potential business opportunities
- Being effective interface between customer and various departments ((Engineering, Purchasing, Marketing)
- Participating actively in customer meetings and oversee sales programs for growing initial and update sales
- Build close relationships with the various departments within the customers' organization to identify and resolve customer issues
- Maintain a growing level of contact with existing and new customer interfaces
- Support of planning, preparation and organization of internal and external meetings
- Weekly reports (forecast, meeting reports, over dues)
HERE is looking for a Sr Sales Solution Manager, who will cut across our Product Teams, Customer Industry Teams, Solution Architecture Teams, and others to manage the full lifecycle of HERE Customer Solutions. You’ll inject a customer-first, solution-centric point of view into product development plans and roadmaps, work with Solution Architecture and Customer Industry Leads to ensure that underlying reference products and holistic customer solutions are realized in-line with market imperatives, and work across our highly matrixed product, sales, and support organizations to drive solution scalability and profitable top-line growth.
· Voice of market & requirements definition
o Translate customer jobs to be done as defined in partnership with solution architects into internal business cases & feature/capability requirements for product & engineering teams
o Identify how existing products and technology assets connect to potential solutions, and identify gaps/needs for product improvements and/or new product capabilities as needed for successful solution development
o Define additional dependencies to ensure competitive solution offering e.g. partner capabilities, professional services’ needs – and associated technical requirements
· Priority management & justification
o Serve as primary liaison with product and engineering teams as part of on-going business case reviews and justification – helping manage trade-offs as necessary
o Ensure holistic and vertical integration dependencies across product and engineering teams are clearly identified and defined as part of accountability model for product teams
o Partner with cross-industry solutions managers and peer customer organization teams to articulate broader value-propositions and needs where necessary
o Manage holistic and deal-level solution business case/justifications; ensure solution-level profitability and overall contribution to product/portfolio profitability
· Go-to-market (incl. route to market considerations)
o Own and manage solution lifecycle and gate (solution phase development) deliverables, including consideration for ‘solution readiness’ definitions – e.g. pricing & commercial readiness, collateral & training, competitive insights, route-to-market (channel/partner options)
o Define gate deliverables as part of solution lifecycle
o Co-ordinate and facilitate gate review readiness and deliverables as part of HERE’s lifecycle management and stage-gate milestones
· Solution lifecycle management
o Oversee all aspects of solution development & deployment; working closely with relevant product managers to align underlying product and component roadmaps
o Manage solution from inception through production, implementation and post-implementation phases of solution management
o Continually assess solution competitiveness and relevance & develop new strategies to improve the solution as necessary
o Identify end-of-life (EOL) milestones and appropriate sunsetting processes
· Industry expertise
o Typically, a subject-matter-expert (SME) in specific industry or market segment e.g. Automotive, Transportation & Logistics, Consumer Technology, Public Sector or Tech/Media/Telco
o Keeps up to date with new industry and technology trends in order to maintain skill set and overall effectiveness
Our Marketing & Communications Content Studio is seeking a Digital Content Lead (m/f/x), based out of our Berlin office. In this role, you will be accountable for holistic management and delivery of content requirements across our digital ecosystem, including Here.com, our 360.Here.com blog and associated microsites for communities and campaigns. You will manage and oversee the team producing content produced for our owned media, bringing a mobile-led focus to our web traffic objectives, owned marketing campaign touchpoints and SEO strategy. This includes reviewing all content produced, such as articles and imagery, developing strategies and style guidelines, and representing the brand digitally and on social media. You will ensure that all content produced by your team – and more broadly across the business and via agency contributors – falls in line with the HERE brand by managing and developing a team of Content Managers and Editors. You'll be passionate about effective digital storytelling that drives results and will understand effective marketing tactics across B2B, B2C and, ideally, B2D.
This is a key role within HERE HR Organization in the LATAM region, based in Mexico. This role would lead a small team of HR Generalists and will be accountable for translating the business strategy into people and organization strategies for the supporting site & business unit. The role would be responsible for ensuring local implementation of the business people agenda by providing the required HR expertise in the following areas: performance management, talent management, restructuring & transformational projects, change management, training, retention and site engagement. Besides the above we expect you to be an effective collaborator with the different HR COE’s and you develop and maintain strong relationships with them to ensure we are “OneHR” with a “customer first” mentality.
- Partner with regional business leaders to drive geographical specific topics and work closely together with functional Business HR group regarding functional priorities that need to be executed in region.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leaders in region on key organizational and management issues.
- Partner with functional business HR group to develop and implement change management strategies for the region to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Coach business leaders in the region on leadership behaviors, capabilities and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Improve organizational performance and help enable a work environment conducive to building high performing teams.
- Provide HR consultancy such as: consultation; policy advice, country legislative compliance; performance management (including management of Performance Improvement Plans); compensation and job classification
- Assess organizational health of a defined business unit or geography and in partnership with business and HR leadership, implement local engagement strategies
- Support a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement and retention, leveraging rigorous workforce analytics and insights
- Support organization design and restructuring activities to streamline and implement new organization structures, roles and/or processes
- Support implementation of change management strategies to support critical evolution of the business and achieve desired business results that are sustainable over time
- Coach line managers on leadership behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
The Customer Operations Manager supports Sales in executing their account plans by 1) orchestrating through the entire pre-sales engagement cycle the overall approach to each individual customer, capturing strategies and requests and aligning them with HERE's plan and capabilities; 2) driving the creation of the most competitive offer to customer's tender. The role is also critical in feeding back customer intelligence back to teams within different HERE with the objective of enhancing the understanding of customer and market trends in order to keep HERE's current and future portfolio competitive with market needs. The role is heavily focused on pre-sales activities and works closely with the Solution Architecture function, the Deal Desk, and Product teams. This role will be based in Frankfurt supporting one of the major OEM's in Germany.
• Articulate and defend value propositions relevant to each customer's specific needs and objectives, leveraging internal assets and own knowledge of HERE's offering to open opportunities for deeper investigation with Solution Architects or to secure participation to RFQs.
• Maintain expertise on business and pricing models to be able to develop complex commercial offers in cooperation with the Deal Desk, demonstrating creativity in mixing several models to maximize HERE's competitiveness while considering HERE's interest, capabilities and plans.
• Ensure consistency in approach at each step of the engagement with a customer, as well as consistency between the different players within the same markets.
• Consolidate expertise on customers and markets, based on feedback from interactions with customers as well as learnings from analysis, to feed internal organizations with intelligence on specific customer trends helping to identify the key competitive differentiators that HERE's solutions need to address.
• Coordinate and consolidate the overall answer to RFQs, ensuring consistent approach between different players participating in the same opportunity; leading the commercial offer stream as part of the RFQ response; and consolidating the input from the streams to ultimately enable Sales to deliver a complete answer on time and tailored to the customer's expectations and competitive situation.
• Work closely with Sales leaders and Account Executives on specific accounts or specific industry initiatives.
• Work closely with Sales Support and Technical Services functions to ensure seamless customer experience post-sale.
Within the Services group in HERE, a team around architecture and innovation is about to build the future of in- and outside-vehicle infotainment. For this , we are looking for passionate developers to join our growing, agile team. We are working with the latest technologies and methods to develop the next generation of light-weight, microservices-based navigation solutions.
You will be part of the team responsible for building the quality into our product. As a test automation engineer of our agile HERE Navigation on Demand team your daily tasks will include:
- design, development and maintenance of the automated tests, scripts and tools
- execution of the automated tests and results analysis
- bugs reporting and verification
- contribution to the designing and implementing unit/integration/ui automated tests
- in addition you might contribute to the DevOps and release management tasks
We are looking for a Patent Attorney / IPR Professional - (m/f/x), based in Berlin, to join the Patent Group within our Legal Department. You will closely collaborate with our inventors, product owners and managers, defining, qualifying and supporting HERE in obtaining patents, being the go-to-person in all matters and procedures relating to patent law and practice. You also will touchbase with different regions aligning patent protection in all locations where HERE is active.
- Prepare and file new patent applications for inventions by HERE inventors
- Prosecute office action responses, including responses to office actions in the EPO as well as providing detailed guidance to non-EPO associates for the preparation of responses to office actions also in other jurisdictions.
- File divisional applications as appropriate.
- Conduct prior art searches and inventor interviews
- Prepare patent claims aligned with products
- Prepare claim charts as needed
We create and maintain the systems that enable the continuous integration and delivery of technical documentation and internationalization services in HERE’s product pipelines. We provide the build and delivery solutions for HERE’s developer documentation, localized application interfaces, and more. In our team, you will regularly contribute to new and existing projects, as we interface with all product teams to deliver customer-facing solutions covering a range of mobile applications, embedded automotive solutions, and platform services.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Improve and maintain HERE’s internal platforms that enable automated deliveries of internationalization, documentation, and example platforms.
- Build web experiences as part of an integrated team of developers.
- Follow engineering best practices (analysis, test-driven development, pairing, refactoring, continuous integration, etc.).
- Develop and test (unit testing & automation).
- Iterate features with designer and user feedback to continually improve our products and their workflows.
Our tech stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
- Babbel / Webpack
- PostgreSQL / MySQL / Elastic Search
The software engineer position is dynamic in nature and requires flexibility in moving between technologies. Ideally you possess firsthand knowledge of cloud environments and their service offerings. You will work with cutting edge technologies and research for machine learning, analytics, distributed devices and IoT. Also, you are open to learning and contributing to other aspects of the platform.
Your detailed responsibilities:
- Analyze, design and implement software that scales using up-to-date and future technologies
- Design and implementation of application modules
- You have extended experience integrating with different systems (HRIS, JIRA, Confluence etc)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, ship and iterate new features
- Write high-quality software with a clean architecture, unit and acceptance tests
- Implement engineering best practices within a team that believes in continuous improvement
Not familiar with the HERE Talent Platform? Check it out:
HERE is looking for a talented lawyer to join our Global Legal Center of Excellence Team based in Mumbai. You will also be a member of the APAC Legal Team, and a member of the broader Global Legal Team, which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced lawyers located around the world.
The Legal Center of Excellence is established to deliver outstanding and high-quality services to both internal and external customers across the globe. In this role, you will focus on reviewing and negotiating contracts in a commercial manner which appropriately balances risk and commercial opportunity.
- Work independently with internal clients to draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts
- Assist with drafting and updating HERE forms, templates, SOPs, playbooks, guidelines and other knowledge tools for the Legal Center of Excellence.
- Maintain legal databases
- Participate in regional or global-focused projects as required
- Conduct training for the business on legal and compliance processes or matters as required
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of matters
As a Data Acquisition Analyst, you will work with the Lead of Data Acquisition in Indonesia in defining a strategy and plan for Indonesia and to deliver on the plan. You will lead the engagements with the key private and governmental entities across several markets in country that will help fulfil our strategic objectives for location-data requirements.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Working with the Lead of Data Acquisition in Indonesia, contributing to the development of the annual strategy and plan for Indonesia.
- Implementing the strategies set forth and communicated by the Lead of Data Acquisition .
- Leading negotiations and data acquisition engagements including related internal process/product activities in cooperation with key stakeholders; e.g. product marketing/management, legal, contracting, purchasing, supplier management and quality assurance/source evaluation processes
- Applying strategic B2B engagement practices and managing negotiations to ensure full benefits are realized and sustained
- Continuously managing priorities effectively, focusing on efficient work results (business value)
- Ensuring commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with related Location-based Data supplier-specific business activities as well as the extended category industry by building and maintaining thorough understanding of the overall market/landscape (e.g. by conducting ongoing research to understand the availability and effort/cost/engagement models to acquire)
- Presenting updates to all pertinent supplier and/or industry issues (e.g. shifts in negotiating power of suppliers, relevant governmental initiatives) to stakeholders and immediate management and proposes alternative scenarios as they apply to existing strategies
- Creating, renegotiating, renewing, and discontinuing agreements in cooperation with internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Proactively monitoring business partners/suppliers’ competencies and competitive positioning (benchmarking)
HERE services provide accurate location information for leading mapping applications and play a key role in the HERE platform.
The underlying digital HERE map data is used in many of the leading navigation systems where customers rely on HERE quality for use in their business-critical applications based on our automotive grade accuracy, detail and completeness.
As we are continuously improving quality and functionality and invest in new markets, we are looking for a technically skilled and experienced Principal Engineer with a passion for automation and innovative frameworks and commitment to details and quality.
As a team member, your responsibilities will include:
- Design large-scale software/cloud based CI/CD systems and implement and integrate major components.
- Mentor and and lead other team members in the development of those systems.
- Prepare technical specifications, design specifications and deployment plans.
- Participate in analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, and modifying software enhancements and/or new products for CI/CD systems.
- Perform system failure analysis and provide corrective actions.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects.
- Use Agile methodologies to ensure that all ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Automating deployment of Linux applications, system configurations and security settings.
- Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
- Ensure full-stack software solutions are architected and delivered using industry-leading DevOps best practices and technologies.
- Build, implement and optimize cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems on our existing public cloud or data center.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations
Summary of the position:
The Strategic Partner Manager owns the end to end relationship with Indian System Integrators as Partners and executes to create breakthrough opportunities for HERE and its Partners. This role will promote, upsell and cross-sells the HERE product & services stack focusing on the business benefits of each technology. This role is expected to develop a strong relationship with Partners and deliver an industry leading Partner experience maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction for the Partner to ultimately lead to sales growth. The Strategic Partner Manager understands the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and develops relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
What you would be responsible for:
- Sells the full breath of HERE products, services and solutions through one or more Strategic Partners (Indian Systems Integrators) and deliver incremental business for HERE
- Co-operates closely with the HERE Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/ sell to initiatives), where appropriate
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners
- Leads and manages Partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Established full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related opportunity pipeline
- Creates and manages a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned
- Deals with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication always and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience
- Acts as a strategic advisor to HERE Partners, HERE Sales Teams and HERE Business Groups
- Positions, communicates and presents the HERE's Reality Index strategy to internal/external stakeholders
As Lead TPM Specialist, your role is to organize and own the internal backlog of the team. You create the items in this backlog based on the requirements you receive from customers’ projects / HERE NDS standard products and need to prioritize them according to agreed timelines and roadmaps. Working in an Agile mode, you are responsible for the Scrum ceremonies
Other main responsibilities involve:
- Work with functional and departmental stakeholders, understand priorities and translate into priorities for the technical team
- Create an execution plan that balances priorities, cost, schedule and tradeoffs, in collaboration with the Product Managers / Project Managers
- Work with the team to deliver a product that is stable, scalable, reliable, performant and operate the production
- Establish transparency around execution, risk and issues
The “Visuals” team is part of the NDS compiler group. This “Compiler” group is responsible for creating state-of-the-art software components that are able to compile source data into a suitable NDS map going into cars’ navigation systems.
Our team focuses on the “visible content” functional area, which means all the data which is meant to be rendered / displayed on the device’s screen: basic map display, terrain model, 3D representation of cities… We are fully accountable for this area, from developing and maintaining SW, to testing and innovating by creating PoC based on newest technologies.
As a Senior Account Executive, you are a sales professional with experience in opening new logos and accounts in industry verticals like travel and logistics, media, telecommunications or retail. You work with minimum supervision and believe in solving business problems rather than just push your product. In addition to opening new accounts, you will also be managing a few current accounts.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Identifying, interpreting, and communicating key drivers & trends at the client organization and within the industry to help shape the strategic direction of HERE.
· Leading business development activities with appropriate technical and management staff to develop solutions and proposals for both potential and existing customers.
· Implementing strategic sales plans to generate revenue to the tune of 2 million + Euros.
· Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, appropriate price schedules, etc.
· Participating in trade shows, exhibitions and other customer marketing activities to enhance the use and sale of HERE services and products.
· Preparing and delivering weekly sales progress reports and monthly business forecasts.
· Participating in contract negotiations.
· Providing inputs on sales plans and forecasts.
Some things you will get to work on in this role:
- Prepare, file, and prosecute new patent applications for inventions by HERE inventors.
- Work directly with HERE's brillant and creative inventors.
- Contribute to patenting strategy.
- Represent HERE before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Utilize excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Maintain applications, data entry forms, reports, security, hierarchies, calculations, business rules and batch processes
- Own metadata change control and other systems processes
- Maintain system process documentation
- Provide user support, troubleshooting, issue tracking and training for finance users globally
- Liaise with Finance users, Business Systems, Accounting, HR and Oracle Technical Support as needed
The Regional Analyst (RA) is an innovative out-of-the-box thinker responsible for helping the sales team drive revenue growth though a Value Based Sales (VBS) sales process. The RA is a conceptually analytical “big-picture” person who sees the connection between technology and business impact.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in executing and leading HERE’s Value Based Selling (VBS) methodology for a region
- Assist sales team in engaging executives and securing executive sponsorship to conduct discovery in the client’s organization
- Setting up and executing client discovery efforts to include orchestrating the discovery process, working regional solution architects to assemble a temporary team of HERE SMEs to carry out discovery, identifying client stakeholders who will provide relevant information, conducting interviews, collecting data, documenting the client’s current state operations, and briefing the executive sponsor throughout the discovery process.
- Synthesizing client data to identify gaps and/or opportunities in current state operations, validating client data collected in discovery, working with HERE SMEs to create a solution to fill gaps or take advantage of client opportunities, making client recommendations to improve to the business, deriving the business and financial impacts of recommendations, creating business cases to demonstrate HERE’s value to the client, and delivering executive presentations that creates a compelling reason to buy from HERE.
- Train, mentor and coach the sales team on VBS process, tools and technologies such that VBS becomes the “normal” sales culture of the organization. As a result, the sales team is able execute VBS in a highly efficient and scalable manner that improves sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide feedback on improving VBS methodology through market insights gained through client discovery efforts. Examples include identifying gaps in processes, tools and technologies.